India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Ravi's romantic expressions ;)

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
We all know this already but I still wanted to make a topic on this: Ravi' romantic expressions Embarrassed

Yes Ravi is a wonderful actor and is able to convince us with any kind of scene he enacts, regardless of its nature. But when Sid is in romance mode...Ravi NAILS it Clap

In Wednesday's episode, Ravi's eyes as Sid were doing all the talking. Just the way he was looking at Roshni, well it was enough to make ME go weak at the knees LOL

It's very important for an actor to play with his or her face...use it to give out the perfect emotions at the right time, otherwise the viewer cannot  fully connect with the scene or character for that matter. But Ravi Dubey knows EXACTLY how to use his expressions, eyes in particular, to express Sid's inner feelings.

I could really feel Sid's pull towards Roshni...and Ravi's expressions had a huge part to play in that.

Gotta hand it to the guy Clap Maan gaye, Ravi ji!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniCrazyMe96skinnypalbabithajmadhuhariniYD.AH

pree8714 Goldie
pree8714
pree8714

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Ravi is v good in romantic expression and even in scenes cant believe they havent spend a good quality romantic time ever since the show has started before he was more busy uniting ma beti n post truth revelation der life has been upside down we did get passionate scenes but as a couple they haven't been together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mogwai

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
He is a Fantastic actor and this skill of his, of expressing emotions by face makes me love Siddharth Khurana more!! 
Both the leads have excellent expressive face... even when there are no dialogues they can convey their feelings to us!! 

Mostly in Indian t.v series there are very rare Male actors who can express their emotions beautifully just by their eyes and Ravi is an exception to those! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714Mogwai

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree8714

Ravi is v good in romantic expression and even in scenes cant believe they havent spend a good quality romantic time ever since the show has started before he was more busy uniting ma beti n post truth revelation der life has been upside down we did get passionate scenes but as a couple they haven't been together

Yes I agree...I think the romance quota has been a bit less...but despite that Ravi and Nia excel in the romantic scenes given to SidNi and some of those moments have been a real treat.

I hope the CVs give us more SidNi romance in the build up to their reunion. God knows when that's gonna happen though!

pree8714

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

He is a Fantastic actor and this skill of his, of expressing emotions by face makes me love Siddharth Khurana more!! 
Both the leads have excellent expressive face... even when there are no dialogues they can convey their feelings to us!! 

Mostly in Indian t.v series there are very rare Male actors who can express their emotions beautifully just by their eyes and Ravi is an exception to those! Embarrassed

@bold: I completelty agree with this.
No disrespect to any other actor, but there are some in the industry that do not work with their eyes and fail to emote through them. But Ravi is indeed one of those rare performers.

I agree that both Nia and Ravi have expressive faces, and convey the feelings of their respective characters to us even when they do not utter a single word. But I've seen a lot of scenes in other shows where the ML has to show a pull /attraction towards the FL, and some of them fail to pull it off convincingly or go over the top. But in Wednesday's scene Ravi was simply perfect.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree8714skinnypal

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
yes he did an awesome job 

Mogwai

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
He is a gifted actorStar His 2 strong points are his expressions and his dialogue deliveryThumbs Up Both are just superbClap And JR had given him immense opportunity to show his true potential..

And he (and even Nia) just excels in romantic scenes, the SidNi scenes look really natural and effortlessSmileEmbarrassed

Mogwai

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

yes he did an awesome job 

And may he continue to do an awesome job as Sid :)

Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 08 May 2015 at 12:23pm

YD.AH

Go to top