Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I SALUTE YOU RESHMA SHETTY! YOU ROCK! (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coldplaying

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

We are mistaken. The real genius is Salim Khan. He is an old fox. 
Agree. Even i believe Salim Khan is the mastermind behind this..

He is a master story teller. He knows exactly what clicks with the audience. The main idea is his. Reshma implements his plans. 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jonPharma3nitrit95AnnaElsaadventurousmanHermione..Coldplayingnoor321anitaraniDianaPrinceNimbuMirchiKhilonaaAntlersatominis.Anastasia.Star_girlilovecrepesVeni-Vidi-Viciprincessunarapallavi25shanakyasharanMallika-E-Bhais

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

WOW SALMAN IS ABOVE INDIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM, SALMAN IS BAP OF INDIA !!!!

This is not true 

He still can't beat politicians and gandhis , they kill thousands with the intentions of killing them and become ministers ... Salman is nowhere close to them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_kittykatatominis.Anastasia.

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmarium.mariumnonamSalmankiJaanBlack_kittykatISHQSalmanSeBhataktiJawaniRamsha..Beautyful_MessMages

Atomicbomb IF-Rockerz
Atomicbomb
Atomicbomb

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Salman's Being Human foundation may be fake and intentional, whatever the reason may be, he may have started this foundation to change his image -- etc. Whatever the reason is. 

Are you telling me, a Person cannot change? We as human beings have the right to learn from our mistakes, and change for the good, for the better. - Now I understand, if Salman had owned up to his crime, and served jail back in 2002, the that would be considered repenting but he chose another way:  "help others, make a better life for others, and it will help me mentally and legally"

in Canada, there was a murder by negligence case a while ago. One guy got drunk, got in a brawl, and stabbed this other guy right in the neck. He died on the spot. Now we would all think, this is 1st degree murder, deserved life imprisonment, but he was charged with 2nd degree murder because he was drunk and it wasn't intentional, his next sentence was 10 years in jail, but he is on suspension/bail because it was his first such crime, he has a good character, he gathered a whole community to support him, because basically he was nice. Today, he is roaming free and this was the court decision. All he has to do is pay his regards to the police station every this much while as well as he is not allowed to leave the country without permission. These people aren't rich, but look, he got away with it.  I was personally very surprised. 

I'm not defending 2nd degree murder, all I'm saying is that if you have done good, if it wasn't your intentions to do bad, you can always explore options in this case, and opt out. 

Salman Khan has done a lot for the country. You can call his intentions fake, but BOTTOM LINE is, he has helped people. People have received helped from him, and their life changed. That's more important then Salmans "intention" .   

Salman Khan donates 70-90% of his earnings 
  Salman Khan had donated Rs. 10 crore to heart patients
 Salman Khan had donated Rs. 20 crore for cancer patients
 Salman Khan had donated Rs. 50 lakh for J&K flood victims and also for the Uttarakhand floods? Salman Khan had donated his bone marrow to save a girl's life
 Salman Khan had donated money for Yuvraj Singh's treatment
Salman Khan had donated about 300 lenses to the visually impaired and crutches to the disabled?
 Salman Khan had donated Rs. 25 lakh to AMU's Medical College?
 Salman Khan had donated 100,000 bricks to a Sikh temple? 
 Salman Khan's foundation "Being Human" is a registered charitable trust working in the areas of education and healthcare for the underprivileged people? .

and the list goes on. 

Now you can call his intentions FAKE, your call. But how long can a person fake their personality for? LOL    Salman Khan has a golden heart. He is not only a hero in reel life but also a hero in real life. Out of the infinite number of charities he has done till now, if he commits one crime that too unintentionally, does he really deserve to be punished for it? 

I agree that he has taken someone's life but what about the countless number of lives he has saved? There are hundreds of corrupt politicians yet they are moving around freely! Salman is "The Salman Khan" that's why so much fuss. LOL 

This man was the reason for one death by negligence but same man is the reason for 6000 heart transplant, Adopted 500 family, Provided job to 1000... in short he is reason for 7500 lives and million smile. That man is Salman khan. Smile 

Also, one last thing, always remember, God has promised us that "he will not give us punishment if we have accepted our sin/mistake whole heartedly and would never repeat again" -  Wink  

proof please and to whom

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman--Pro.vo.King--Hermione..Khilonaapallavi25princessunara

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Exactly what is wrong with the world.

The Salman Khan. ROFL

Real Hero.. may be on some other planet. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanpallavi25princessunara

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Also, one last thing, always remember, God has promised us that "he will not give us punishment if we have accepted our sin/mistake whole heartedly and would never repeat again" -  Wink  

What am I missing here ?.. I thought he pleaded NOT guilty & came up with absurd cooked up stories & excuses .. Confused.. so then are you saying  Salman accepted  his driver's mistake as his sin ?.. Confused.. ok, can anybody tell me what happened with the driver story , was it retracted after the conviction ?.. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beena_jonadventurousmanpallavi25princessunara

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged

For the love of all charity and golden heart. 

Why the eff this The Salman Khan - real hero is accepting his mistake? 

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Also, one last thing, always remember, God has promised us that "he will not give us punishment if we have accepted our sin/mistake whole heartedly and would never repeat again" - Wink

What am I missing here ?.. I thought he pleaded NOT guilty & came up with absurd cooked up stories & excuses .. Confused.. so then are you saying Salman accepted his driver's mistake as his sin ?.. Confused.. ok, can anybody tell me what happened with the driver story , was it retracted after the conviction ?.. Ermm

The driver's story/statement wasn't even recorded by the prosecution. Ab koi kya kahein bhala? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--

Go to top