Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
@Sun - Not quoting u as its big.. But bang on.. 👍🏼
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Reshma shetty or whoever suggested him to start 'Being human' organization did a great job. considering all his fans believe that's enough for killing a human and he shouldn't be serving any punishment since he already donated a huge sum among poor people.
HOwever, the fact is the whole being human is whole lotta bull shit. The purpose behind starting this was to cover up his ass. Tomorrow if i ended up killing someone and day after tomorrow i decided to donate something n charity would that make me innocent. heck no.

Whatever amount he's donating is not even 20% of what he's making, its not effecting his lavish lifestyle. 
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i was being sarcastic that my fav actors are sallu fans . but whatever i said holds true for every star, i mean should i hate Hrithik because he got a divorce ? Should katty fans hater her because she started with a D grade film ? So should SRK fans hate him for the wankhede 5 years ban ? Salman's crime is bigger i know, but thats an old issue, not like he did it again and is trying to defend himself.

if sallu wouldn't build careers of sonakshis, katrinas, and many others, he would still be a superstar, so whats the difference . its good that he helped some non talented bunch to make a mark here , whereas many talented actors have failed badly. part of a game 

@bold lol...ermmm really? Is that a reason why he's already out?. Not that i blame him for defending himself, anyone would do that...but yo don't have to make false claims
Edited by nemesis12 - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Evildesire

the fact we spend hours on india forums

means we are all lifeless

if we had a life we wouldn't be here

Lol

but yes i find the newbie accounts really amusing. I wouldn't be surprised if ReshmaShetty account is also by Meherbaan herself.

Lol

hehe

I thought the same Lol 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

BUT THEN RESHMA SHETTY CAME IN THE PICTURE AND GAVE HIM MESSIAH IMAGE THROUGH BEING HUMAN!

She convinced him to create Being Human,

😆 reshma Shetty did not convince him to create Being Human...the inspiration came from his ex, somi ali, not reshma... salman said so himself.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nemesis12

Reshma shetty or whoever suggested him to start 'Being human' organization did a great job. considering all his fans believe that's enough for killing a human and he shouldn't be serving any punishment since he already donated a huge sum among poor people.

HOwever, the fact is the whole being human is whole lotta bull shit. The purpose behind starting this was to cover up his ass. Tomorrow if i ended up killing someone and day after tomorrow i decided to donate something n charity would that make me innocent. heck no.

Whatever amount he's donating is not even 20% of what he's making, its not effecting his lavish lifestyle.

And here we are with generalization..All his fans think this??

Keep it up 😆