I SALUTE YOU RESHMA SHETTY! YOU ROCK! - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sanju_

All I got from your post is Salman gave work to flop actors like Katrina Kaif...thank you so much for accepting Katrina was flop until Salman Khan changed it for her πŸ€—
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

so what, every actor has his/her PR to repair the damage done due to controversies in their careers. Just the way Katrina started with a soft po*n and is now an A-lister, due to salman's influence ofcourse, similarly salman took hold of his bad boy image and worked for the betterment of his public image.
Just because some people think that he has been acting all these years for gaining sympathy and fans, and opening being human and the charity clubs were for securing his reputation, does not make him to be really one of that kind. 

Salman is a superstar in his own right, and if he enjoys such a huge support and blind fandom then he deserves it, afterall thats his earned status, he earned these fans, their prayers, and his fans were always aware of his hit and run case, it is not anything new that will shock them and make them completely against him.

He is definitely guilty here, and may be he also deserves a jail term, but then in a country like india where rapists and murderers are still roaming around free, even without being caught or trialed upon, what more do you expect ? 

Sun 😲😲 . Take a bow girl πŸ‘πŸ‘
bloody hell; somebody supported sallu the khooni darinda for having fans ; fans toh ajmal kasab ke bhi the ; FB pages for we love kasab were also created and so supporting him for having fans is stuff is legendryπŸ‘ . Aapke dimaag ki daad deta hun. When you start celebrating sweets because a criminal got reprieve then it is outrageous πŸ€’
tumhare hisaab se toh salman ji rapist bhi hote toh unhe jail mein nahi rehna chaiye , bade aaye kehne wale ki India mein rapist roam free 

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Sun 😲😲 . Take a bow girl πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mars, people are behaving like having a good PR, blind fans is also a crime . Can you tell me, why should his fans hate him for something which they already were aware of ? 
Mars, Harshad, Fawad, Duggu are Salman fans too.. so here i defend him πŸ€£

Why would I divorce my husband  

I don't understand

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Mars, people are behaving like having a good PR, blind fans is also a crime . Can you tell me, why should his fans hate him for something which they already were aware of ? 
Mars, Harshad, Fawad, Duggu are Salman fans too.. so here i defend him πŸ€£

Wahi to.. I was shocked to see ur comment πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now understood y u defended him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And Exactly yaar.. Every celeb has a fan.. and when their favs do wrong fans definitely won't hate them and obviously try to defend him. In this case, I don't see any Sallu fan telling that he never did a mistake.. But obviously they can't see their fav star like this.. And every celeb has PR to build his or her image only.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didn't wanna comment here but saw ur comment n couldn't stop myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I don't understand

πŸ˜†

Have it clear for once and for all,

Most fans here , actually  all of us here, aren't supporting his crime and have clearly mentioned he should serve his time  . 

but if he isn't

why exactly should we hate him for causing death to one person? 

why exactly should we NOT love him for giving a life to 7 thousand? 

why exactly should we hate him ?

If Salman went in jail back in 2002, then thousands of cancer patients he has treated with his "fake" being human foundation would be DEAD as well. 

pessimistic bunch .  

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I don't understand

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Wahi to.. I was shocked to see ur comment πŸ˜† Now understood y u defended him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And Exactly yaar.. Every celeb has a fan.. and when their favs do wrong fans definitely won't hate them and obviously try to defend him. In this case, I don't see any Sallu fan telling that he never did a mistake.. But obviously they can't see their fav star like this.. And every celeb has PR to build his or her image only.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didn't wanna comment here but saw ur comment n couldn't stop myself πŸ˜†

i was being sarcastic that my fav actors are sallu fans . but whatever i said holds true for every star, i mean should i hate Hrithik because he got a divorce ? Should katty fans hater her because she started with a D grade film ? So should SRK fans hate him for the wankhede 5 years ban ? Salman's crime is bigger i know, but thats an old issue, not like he did it again and is trying to defend himself.

if sallu wouldn't build careers of sonakshis, katrinas, and many others, he would still be a superstar, so whats the difference . its good that he helped some non talented bunch to make a mark here , whereas many talented actors have failed badly. part of a game