Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
In the end heroes overcome villains . Thought everyone would know that by know
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slumgod..

They may have added his lawyer fee (30 lakhs per hearing) as  charity.

aah. And Sallu doesn't even flaunt it. Coz like the saying goes, 'neki kar kuye mein daal' 😆

The great bhai.
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

😎
ReshmaShetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

OMGGG I am speechless! I can't describe my feelings in words. All I can say is I salute Reshma Shetty, she truly rocks 👏

Reshma Shetty proved today, she is the most successful and best PR ever. Everyone out there who wants a image change hire Reshma Shetty. She is a genius!

Salman had the worst image from bollywood in the early 2000's! He abused media physically and verbally, threatened them and was always rude to them. He had fights every day with other actors, he was super insecure. He talked horribly about actresses and abused who ever he dated. He had under world connections, he was doing horrible films. BUT THEN RESHMA SHETTY CAME IN THE PICTURE AND GAVE HIM MESSIAH IMAGE THROUGH BEING HUMAN!

She convinced him to create Being Human, Salman did everything to get messiah image, gave flop actors etc. work in bollywood, with this he wanted to give the message out that everyone should be given a 2nd chance(he himself wanted a 2nd chance in his personal life). She also convinced him to make his flop brothers into directors and producers and make him act in those films where he played messiah kind of roles.

And did it all work? IT INDEED DID AS WE CAN SEE TODAY! WOW RESHMA SHETTY 👏

Salman should give her a few crores for sure !!!

He was drunk driving, he killed a person, he injured several ones, he ran away, he had no license while driving, he made a plan with his driver to put all blame on him! BUT DESPITE ALL OF THIS SALMAN GOT NO PUNISHMENT !

WOW SALMAN IS ABOVE INDIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM, SALMAN IS BAP OF INDIA !!!!

In the west a young girl was drunk driving and killed 2 girls and what did she get? 24 years of jail !! what does Salman get? he gets no punishment, HE INFACT GETS VICTIM IMAGE, SYMPATHY AND THE REAL VICTIMS IN FACT GET CRIMINAL IMAGE THROUGH PEOPLE LIKE FARAH KHAN ALI!

Soon Salman will throw several parties and continue to break the law because he is above everything.

LAGE RAHO SALMAN KHAN NOT EVERYONE WAS BLESSED WITH A RESHMA SHETTY (YES THAT SHOULD BE THE TITLE OF HIS BIOGRAPHY)👏

Thank you for dedicating paragraphs after paragraphs in my honor. If you ever wish have one on one  chit chat with your favourite Kitty Katty, I can make an arrangement for you.
ReshmaShetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

I am elated to see a dedicated fan like you. I will personally convey all your posts to Salman Khan tomorrow.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^ 😲     😆
Hi can you please convey my messages too
Mehrbaan  is kitty kat? 
why would you do that lol
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
LMAO what is going on here 🤣
CANNOT thumbnail
Who made that Reshma Shetty account on IF? Shit got serious. Hahaha! Some actor fans are lifeless, one commits suicide while other are making some sitting behind the internet and wasting their time!