Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I SALUTE YOU RESHMA SHETTY! YOU ROCK!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
OMGGG I am speechless! I can't describe my feelings in words. All I can say is I salute Reshma Shetty, she truly rocks 👏
Reshma Shetty proved today, she is the most successful and best PR ever. Everyone out there who wants a image change hire Reshma Shetty. She is a genius!

Salman had the worst image from bollywood in the early 2000's! He abused media physically and verbally, threatened them and was always rude to them. He had fights every day with other actors, he was super insecure. He talked horribly about actresses and abused who ever he dated. He had under world connections, he was doing horrible films. BUT THEN RESHMA SHETTY CAME IN THE PICTURE AND GAVE HIM MESSIAH IMAGE THROUGH BEING HUMAN!

She convinced him to create Being Human, Salman did everything to get messiah image, gave flop actors etc. work in bollywood, with this he wanted to give the message out that everyone should be given a 2nd chance(he himself wanted a 2nd chance in his personal life). She also convinced him to make his flop brothers into directors and producers and make him act in those films where he played messiah kind of roles.

And did it all work? IT INDEED DID AS WE CAN SEE TODAY! WOW RESHMA SHETTY 👏

Salman should give her a few crores for sure !!!

He was drunk driving, he killed a person, he injured several ones, he ran away, he had no license while driving, he made a plan with his driver to put all blame on him! BUT DESPITE ALL OF THIS SALMAN GOT NO PUNISHMENT !

WOW SALMAN IS ABOVE INDIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM, SALMAN IS BAP OF INDIA !!!!

In the west a young girl was drunk driving and killed 2 girls and what did she get? 24 years of jail !! what does Salman get? he gets no punishment, HE INFACT GETS VICTIM IMAGE, SYMPATHY AND THE REAL VICTIMS IN FACT GET CRIMINAL IMAGE THROUGH PEOPLE LIKE FARAH KHAN ALI!

Soon Salman will throw several parties and continue to break the law because he is above everything.

LAGE RAHO SALMAN KHAN NOT EVERYONE WAS BLESSED WITH A RESHMA SHETTY (YES THAT SHOULD BE THE TITLE OF HIS BIOGRAPHY)👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a little bit ironic coming from you since it was KATRINA KAIF, who thought Salman Khan would hugely benefit from having Reshma Shetty's presence in his life...it's a fact..Katrina thought since Reshma helped her with the innocent bholi bhali image in public, she could help Salman as well...AND she did!😆 let's say Ranbir goes through the same bad public image incident at one point, I'm sure Katrina would assign Reshma to him as well! 😉
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol this is true Reshma Shetty is a genius
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If there was no Salman, katrina would still have been doing those soft p*rn movies 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
We are mistaken. The real genius is Salim Khan. He is an old fox. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

This is true. He looks like one too. 😆
nitrit95 thumbnail
sareh jahan se ahcha hindustan hamara uuse bhi ache haii the law n bootlickers of salu bhai lage raho justice hae been denied
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Agree. Even i believe Salim Khan is the mastermind behind this..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Coldplaying

Agree. Even i believe Salim Khan is the mastermind behind this..

He is a master story teller. He knows exactly what clicks with the audience. The main idea is his. Reshma implements his plans. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Meherbaan

WOW SALMAN IS ABOVE INDIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM, SALMAN IS BAP OF INDIA !!!!

This is not true 

He still can't beat politicians and gandhis , they kill thousands with the intentions of killing them and become ministers ... Salman is nowhere close to them