Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

KY2: Aryaman to win Manik-Nandinis trust proving Pandit culprit Upc

Parthianhamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Manik (Parth samthaan) and Nandini (Niti Tylor) to fail to prove Pandit (Dishank Arora) culprit in Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan⭐️

The current track of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan shows Manik complaines to inspector about Panditji is that man who kidnapped Nandini and Ridhima's statement will prove Pandit as he is doing this crime from many years.

Ridhima gets scared to see Pandit and stated to inspector that Panditji is good a person and teacher.

Manik and Nandni are shocked by Ridhima's statement, and they insist her to tell the truth but she sticks on her words as Panditji is innocence.

It will now be seen that Pandit asks inspector to make him free because Ridhima's statement proved that he is a good man.

Inspector gets admit with Rodhima's statement about Panditji is envolve in this case and scolds Fab 5 trying to ruin a noble person (Pandit) dignity.

Furthermore, Manik, Nandini and Fab 5 are very much upset to see Panditji is free.

Nandini gets teary getting failed to expose Pandit.

Aryaman (Karan Jotwani) to help Manik and Nandini exposing Pandit

Aryaman will make a heroic entry in the scene and reveals to inspector that he is witness of Nandini's kidnapping case.

Aryaman tells inspector that Pandit was kidnapped Nandini and also narrates the entire kidnapping incident.                                                                                           (serial gossip spoiler,so to believe or not to believe is on ur hands,sorry if it is already posted😊)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Weird 😕 Y should Ridhima's statement prove anything when police had seen Nandini tied up? They are eye witness themselves. If Aryamann indeed suspected Pandit y didn't he do anything before and even when Manik came he did not mention his doubts. Now his testimony will turn the table? 🤔 
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Weird 😕 Y should Ridhima's statement prove anything when police had seen Nandini tied up? They are eye witness themselves. If Aryamann indeed suspected Pandit y didn't he do anything before and even when Manik came he did not mention his doubts. Now his testimony will turn the table? 🤔 

r8 yaar...bt they did it for aryaman's entry..so lame
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The moment I saw it I knew it has to be Serial Gossip 😆 This people I say...
Whatever is said, it is no spoiler. It already has been said by many (including me) before. Riddhima does not testify because the Pundit has threatened her and yes, Aryaman with help expose the Pundit😛.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

The moment I saw it I knew it has to be Serial Gossip 😆 This people I say...
Whatever is said, it is no spoiler. It already has been said by many (including me) before. Riddhima does not testify because the Pundit has threatened her and yes, Aryaman with help expose the Pundit😛.

haha yes copycat one.changes spoiler subject in evey day but maximum are fake
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I understand Aryamann needs to gain Fab 5's trust but this is too lame 🤢

I understand Aryamann needs to gain Fab 5's trust but this is too lame 🤢

true...it is unrealistic😡
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i agree with ur point,the police found nandini in pandit's house in a very bad condition.
And how does riddhima's statement even count in the matter?
she wasn't even there at the site of the whole accident.
about aryamann well technically he was the sole witness so his statement should be quite fair.
Thanks for sharing
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So many bloopers in this article 
I'll wait for the episode 
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

i agree with ur point,the police found nandini in pandit's house in a very bad condition.
And how does riddhima's statement even count in the matter?
she wasn't even there at the site of the whole accident.
about aryamann well technically he was the sole witness so his statement should be quite fair.
Thanks for sharing

welcome😊