pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 hey friendsz...
i know you all have heard Sradhha ...her voice is so beautiful and serene...i have never heard such serene composed n sweet voice ever ...her voice soothes the soul .

in the kitchen when she was talking with Gajra ...i just wanted to hear her more and more ...no wonder why Sher is feeling so hopeless as she didnt talk to him even once after their marriage...😳

waiting to see her with Sher in intense scenes. this new girl Shraddha is really very beautiful to see ... very much soul soothing to hear her voice and feel her presence around ...baki sare feelings is reserved for Sher ..hahah😉😳😆

i love that saree too that she was wearing ...the saree That Sher returned back to her 😆😉

and one more thing i just want to add is i LOVE Shraddha and Sher's eyes ...ankhoke liye alag posting is required otherwise nainsafi ho jayega ...

please guys share ur views..
Edited by pampz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True... very sweet voice n i loved that kitchen scene ❤️
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you...😊
she has such a sweet voice...she reminds me of Poonam from Vivaah movie😳
when i saw her in first episode, she was looking quite like poonam, 😊😊
her innocence, her voice, that grace...is just like poonam...

& that kitchen scene with gajra , she was talking with very smoothly, that was so sweet of her!!😊😊
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pampu my darling 😃
I very much agree with you,her voice is soo sweet 😃
Even I want to hear her talk more 😉
Can hardly wait to see sher and shradda's love encounters and their sleeping arrangement 😉
Thanks for the lovely post darling 😃
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes shradha is the epitome of Grace not all the women possessed and what every man desires from a woman and I think she looks even better in sarees it totally suits her I can't wait to see her in more beautiful sarees
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya...she's really beautiful and her sweet voice adds to it...she has such an innocence abt her that disarms othr(stricly for normal humans nt ones like bhavri...😆)...no wonder our sher fell for hr...