Happy Happy Happy......

Posted: 8 years ago
My two wishes came true...Thanq so much CV's

1)I wanted to see a strong Nandini who fights for herself...but not a silent n helpless Nandini...now i just hope she gives a solid punch to Pandit...

2)Here comes my favorite song which i wanted Manik to sing for Nandini on stage which i used in my 4S also but never mind got here atleast

Hope Wins-My Take---4 Shots

Embedded image permalink

Pic Credits to the uploader

PS:Bashers stay away...
keep predicting more krits most of ur predictions  come true😆
that prediction of urs wen u said chacha will gift veena to nandu also came true😊
Hi Kriti, its been ages since I saw your post.

Yes Nandini will fight for herself (and as per MTv scroll also they said about now Nandini will fight for justice from Pandit )

Whatever comes there way, I just hope that they be together and fight together.  TOGETHER is the word now.

most of ur predicsn also came true...why dnt you post nowadays?...i miss ur posts especially epi reviews...n cummng to ds topic nandini fi8ing fr herself is all i wanted also...frm d frst day she has been potrayd as sum1 really strong n in ds incidnc it was most importnt...finally pandit saying tata bye bye...hope he gts a slap frm nandu b4 leavng...
You predictions are the best and they always come true .
these days you are not writing your views on the episodes i everyday expect to read you post .
you actually spread positivity with your thoughts through posts.
i hope you make a post daily
Originally posted by ky2forever

keep predicting more krits most of ur predictions come true😆
that prediction of urs wen u said chacha will gift veena to nandu also came true😊
yes raksha...n thanq...soon I ll predict more...
Originally posted by harinisriram39

<font color="#000099">Hi Kriti, its been ages since I saw your post.</font>
<font color="#000099">
</font>
<font color="#000099">Yes Nandini will fight for herself (and as per MTv scroll also they said about now Nandini will fight for justice from Pandit )</font>
<font color="#000099">
</font>
<font color="#000099">Whatever comes there way, I just hope that they be together and fight together. TOGETHER is the word now.</font>
<font color="#000099">
</font>

ya harini I m not cmng here much...just sometimes...
Hi Kriti, 
Missed your posts a lot... please keep posting ...
the first thing i look for in the forum is for your posts... please keep posting 
thanks for your predictions... they are fodder for thoughts 👏
Your predictions are the best and they always come true ...!!!
thanks a lot for that.
nice prediction. do more 😉