India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

what niraj and nibir want and don't want

lekha24 Groupbie
lekha24
lekha24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
[FONT=Times][/FONT][SIZE=2][/SIZE] I just want to point out some points that what both nirajians and nibirians want and don't want its totally my POV I don't know how many of you agree or not
(1) I think both the fan group want that VSR Nisha ko pareshan na kare Nirajians isliye because WO nai chahte ki Viraj ka roll degrade ho aur Nibirians isliye kyuki uske karan Nisha aur kabir ki life me problem create hoti hai

(2)sumit's character both the fan group hate sumit Nirajians isliye kyuki uske karan Viraj ka roll negative ho raha hai and Nibirians isliye because sumit ke karan again nisha aur kabir ki life me problem create ho rahi hair so both the fan group want that sumit's truth revealed asap

(3) and the third but really important is cousins life and their dreams i think we also want cousins scenes I know In. this points nibirians not agree with me but the point is I know they are showing cousins lekin ab cousins ke sare scene me sirf aur sirf nibir love ki baate hoti hai I just want they have to focus cousins life also

I really don't know my points are right or wrong its only my POV that's it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candy.shameemaInfinite_FlameRinu08Echo.of.Hope

Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
True that!!..
It would be really great to have Viraj's character back as graceful person with an absolute aim in life. Infact, his being normal would bridge a way to his moving on and forming a super RajBir bond and a great camaraderie chemistry between Nisha-Kabir-Viraj, who could go on to being a power family with each one best at their chosen fields and obviously then they can have a track of new girl for Viraj too and yea not to forget the super mom track!!!

Sumit-Leela to jaldi Sulee pe chadne vale hai, so that wish will be as it is fullfilled ASAP

About cousins is where i beg to differ, ajkal it is quite a whole lot of focus on cousins, with everyone back in track esp Dolly. In case you still watch the show then u"ll realise the GH is so much back in focus that there's not more than 1-2 NiBir scenes in quite few of the days in the week.So they are balancing it well.

:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangolekha24littlesmileammu4u

_._shibani_._ IF-Sizzlerz
_._shibani_._
_._shibani_._

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i really wnt d old VSR backSmile, the cousins back wid their dreamsSmile nd Sumeet nd Leela out of d Gangwal House (and end up in jail)Angry... Nice postThumbs Up, agreed to all d points u hav mentioned...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lekha24

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
nice post.
i just want to clear sumthing.
we nibirians want cousins too. we just want nibir and cousins from now instead of nisha and cousins thats all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoammu4u

lekha24 Groupbie
lekha24
lekha24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aditi

True that!!..
It would be really great to have Viraj's character back as graceful person with an absolute aim in life. Infact, his being normal would bridge a way to his moving on and forming a super RajBir bond and a great camaraderie chemistry between Nisha-Kabir-Viraj, who could go on to being a power family with each one best at their chosen fields and obviously then they can have a track of new girl for Viraj too and yea not to forget the super mom track!!!

Sumit-Leela to jaldi Sulee pe chadne vale hai, so that wish will be as it is fullfilled ASAP

About cousins is where i beg to differ, ajkal it is quite a whole lot of focus on cousins, with everyone back in track esp Dolly. In case you still watch the show then u"ll realise the GH is so much back in focus that there's not more than 1-2 NiBir scenes in quite few of the days in the week.So they are balancing it well.

:)
I think now a days ofcource they are showing cousins but their is only talk about nibir love tell me one scene where whole cousins discuss any other topic nibir ke alawa

Infinite_Flame

Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Dolly is having an entire personal track on her own...and mostly NAUC has been like that...focus on one cousin and otherwise all others are involved in Nisha's life whether NiRaj or NiBir ..

Yea..it would be really great to have a great growth graph for other cousins esp waiting for career specific track and sukku and umesh's career track has an awesome potential ;) but i guess they would want to go one by one only coz too many tracks would spoilt the broth if not handled well :D

littlesmile

littlesmile IF-Rockerz
littlesmile
littlesmile

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I agree with most of your points.I love all the cousins but in recent episodes umesh and kirti are missing Ouch I would like to see their personal growth but still i enjoy all nibir-cousin scenes.They r cute together Embarrassed
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I would like to add that we NIBIRIANS have no objections against cousins
we are loving kabiraa's bonding with cousins

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top