Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

is this track going another bidaai show ?

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i didn't watch bidaai but my sister told ..swaragini may go like bidaai .she told me ,male lead loved sara and other side sara khan sis loved him when she knows truth ,sara to get marry with male lead's mad bro for sister sake .is it going same way ? When swara'l know lakshya 's feeling ,will she marry sanskaar ? Or ragini 'l marry sanskaar for lakshya .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Smilereally,that was bidaai's story?i thought ranveer[younger bro] always loved ragini.ya,but  i didn't watch bidaai properly,that's true.

lovely_lady

farayan Senior Member
farayan
farayan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I don't think that swarya are the compremmiseing type. They will definately fight for their love.WinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannaratna.nandalittleliar

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya_

i didn't watch bidaai but my sister told ..swaragini may go like bidaai .she told me ,male lead loved sara and other side sara khan sis loved him when she knows truth ,sara to get marry with male lead's mad bro for sister sake .is it going same way ? When swara'l know lakshya 's feeling ,will she marry sanskaar ? Or ragini 'l marry sanskaar for lakshya .

Nah I use to watch it. Sara's character was made to believe she was marrying ranveer when the rishta came but was tricked into marrying his crazy older bro whilst Ragini married some Angry Ranveer wasn't introduced till later. He and Ragini fell in love after her divorce by chance over phone without knowing that they were talking to each other. Sara's character never loved Ranveer, just thought she was marrying him and he didn't meet her till she was already his bhabi. And Ragini and him were a pair way after all the drama was over with Ragini's divorce and his engagement which didn't last. Their story was fresh and good. They fell in love without seeing each other over the phone. Kinda like a modern day online love story (except those are mostly disastrous).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannalovely_lady

deepthis IF-Rockerz
deepthis
deepthis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

No yaar..Sara's character never loved ranveer...The story is Sara will make a pact with the male leads mother that ragini has to get married to Ranveer, if she wants her to get married to the mad brother and also to help ragini's family financially..After marriage, though Ranveer comes in with another girl friend, Sara decides to stay with the mad one as she got married to him..But later on, ranveer's girlfriend turns out to be a fraud and Ranveer starts loving a anonymous caller(who is ragini) and vice versa...When the truth comes out and after some drama Ranveer and ragini gets married to each other...   

lovely_lady

divaprincess Senior Member
divaprincess
divaprincess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Nah I use to watch it. Sara's character was made to believe she was marrying ranveer when the rishta came but was tricked into marrying his crazy older bro whilst Ragini married some Angry Ranveer wasn't introduced till later. He and Ragini fell in love after her divorce by chance over phone without knowing that they were talking to each other. Sara's character never loved Ranveer, just thought she was marrying him and he didn't meet her till she was already his bhabi. And Ragini and him were a pair way after all the drama was over with Ragini's divorce and his engagement which didn't last. Their story was fresh and good. They fell in love without seeing each other over the phone. Kinda like a modern day online love story (except those are mostly disastrous).

no it was not like that...the best thing about bidaai was their was no love triagle or rectangle...sadhna knowingly married alekh so that ragini can marry ranveer who belongs to a good nd rich family...while ragini nd ranveer didnt met nd ranveer was nt even introduced...even sadhna also neva met him...he was shown after salekh's marriage nd ragini nd ranveer fell in love unknowingly without any intervention from sadhna..although she married for ragini bt at that time ranveer had a girlfrnd ...ragini didnt knew d guy she fell in love with is ranveer...nd also she was neva married before nd thus nt divorced also...

lovely_lady

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divaprincess

Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

no it was not like that...the best thing about bidaai was their was no love triagle or rectangle...sadhna knowingly married alekh so that ragini can marry ranveer who belongs to a good nd rich family...while ragini nd ranveer didnt met nd ranveer was nt even introduced...even sadhna also neva met him...he was shown after salekh's marriage nd ragini nd ranveer fell in love unknowingly without any intervention from sadhna..although she married for ragini bt at that time ranveer had a girlfrnd ...ragini didnt knew d guy she fell in love with is ranveer...nd also she was neva married before nd thus nt divorced also...

oh really? i mustve confused two stories! ragini wasnt married before i remember now. in any case there was no triangle. ranveer and sadhna never loved each other.
lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i reaaally hope it doesn't go that way. yikes. i think at this point in time, swara might compromise for ragini if she can get laksh to promise that he'll try to love ragini? 

idk with the apparently new promo of laksh grabbing ragini's hand, it seems like laksh will agree to marry ragini to bring her home with sanskaar as sanskaar refuses to go without her and dadi will refuse to let ragini go to maheshwari house unmarried? idkl 

littleliar

Go to top