Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

Attention!! ~ Good News For The Fans of Preetika Rao ~ (Page 2)

saiyednarjis Newbie
saiyednarjis
saiyednarjis

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
1:Cadbury Dairy Milk ad (Kuch meetha ho Jaye) With Amitabh Bacchan in the year 2007.
2:She debuted in d year 2010 with a Tamil movie Chikku Bukku opposite Arya. She played d role of Meena.
3:Manglorian...she loves rice with coconut curry
4:The way she interacts with her fans and her down to earth personality...Fan's love means most to her...her decent dressing style...she is unique...
5:I can't say she is everything but she is something to me...the day I fell for her till today...she is the same...somewhere in my heart there a permanent place named after Preetika..I can nvr replace that place with some one else's name...that's all!!..
"Its more important that i am a good humanbeing rather than being the No.1 actress!"Smile
       -Preetika Rao
 This inspire me a lot...
#Kainat...

Edited by saiyednarjis - 08 May 2015 at 9:14am

mahekshah13 Newbie
mahekshah13
mahekshah13

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model? 
A- Cadbury Dairy Mik chocolates with Amitabh Bachchan 

2. Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? 
A- Arya in Chikku Bukku 

3. What is Preetika's most favorite food? 
A- Mangalorean rice & Thai curries

4. What makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities?
A- She is simple, sobar, doesn't like much drama like other celebs who want to be in limelight forever, she loves her fans unconditionally, her politeness towards fans, she never let's negativity bother her (the best quality of hers <3) Most importantly patience which she has full of buckets. She never looses her cool alike other celebs. She always fulfills her fans wishes. :* She is has got so much of success in such short time but she remained the same as she was coz she always believed in herself. 

5. What does Preetika Rao mean to you? 
A- I officially got obsessed of her on 30th December. Tbh I didn't had 1% of patience, but when she came in my life, everything got changed. She resembles me alot (apart from the patience thing) I always try to bring her qualities in mine. I will love Preetika till the end. <3

love you pree. :* Stay the way you are. <3
Punajbi_kurri Newbie
Punajbi_kurri
Punajbi_kurri

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
can we send gift for other stars too on this adress??
prote Newbie
prote
prote

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
1 - Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad wirh AB in 2007
2 - Arya in Chikku Bukku in 2010

3 - Mangolerian food... Rice and curry to be specific

4 - The way she carries herself and the personal traits she has distinguish her from rest of the actress or may be rest of the world. She is a typical Indian girl having those cultural values at the core with a modern thought process. Love the way she cares for her family and fans it jus can go unnoticed ;)

Unlike other celeb pree never jus cuts off her fans, she goes one step more to understand r feelings and make us realize her feelings.
Unlike other celebs pree dosent puts up a fake mask weather it be social, personal or professional aspect. 
Unlike other celebs pree would never show us the fake love just to grab r support. She is harsh when pree has to Ouch and love us when she has to Embarrassed
Unlike other celebs prees harshness still has love for us Embarrassed
Unlike other celebs pree is not a show off Big smile
Unlike other celeb pree is a fully self made women working her way from bottom to where she is Clap
Unlike other celebs pree isnt found flaunting her personal relationships Tongue
Unlike other celebs pree has a huge wall built between her professional and personal life, thus any appreciation pree has got till date is for her professional and not her personal life Clap
Unlike other celebs pree never talks about her sis and share her selfi or close moments with her on social media Cry
Unlike other celebs pree never has an attitude to take full advantage of the current situation to boost her followers or grow her image. She lets her acting do this kinda of wark Wink
i can go on but ultimately her core persona is way different then other celeb. I really admire her she survived with this persona and proved u dont need to be do things other do to get glamor :)

5 - Pree for me is jus another person on earth who i would love to be friends with. Someone whom i would love to spend time with. Someone with a pure heart. Someone with a innocent minds. Someone who always takes care of the people beside her. Someone who is worth to be a real time friend :)
She is jus another awesome persons for me only the difference is i know her but she dosen know me ;ppp

Regards
Prajyot (@prote_)
prote Newbie
prote
prote

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
1 - Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad wirh AB in 2007
2 - Arya in Chikku Bukku in 2010

3 - Mangolerian food... Rice and curry to be specific

4 - The way she carries herself and the personal traits she has distinguish her from rest of the actress or may be rest of the world. She is a typical Indian girl having those cultural values at the core with a modern thought process. Love the way she cares for her family and fans it jus can go unnoticed ;)

Unlike other celeb pree never jus cuts off her fans, she goes one step more to understand r feelings and make us realize her feelings.
Unlike other celebs pree dosent puts up a fake mask weather it be social, personal or professional aspect. 
Unlike other celebs pree would never show us the fake love just to grab r support. She is harsh when pree has to Ouch and love us when she has to Embarrassed
Unlike other celebs prees harshness still has love for us Embarrassed
Unlike other celebs pree is not a show off Big smile
Unlike other celeb pree is a fully self made women working her way from bottom to where she is Clap
Unlike other celebs pree isnt found flaunting her personal relationships Tongue
Unlike other celebs pree has a huge wall built between her professional and personal life, thus any appreciation pree has got till date is for her professional and not her personal life Clap
Unlike other celebs pree never talks about her sis and share her selfi or close moments with her on social media Cry
Unlike other celebs pree never has an attitude to take full advantage of the current situation to boost her followers or grow her image. She lets her acting do this kinda of wark Wink
i can go on but ultimately her core persona is way different then other celeb. I really admire her she survived with this persona and proved u dont need to be do things other do to get glamor :)

5 - Pree for me is jus another person on earth who i would love to be friends with. Someone whom i would love to spend time with. Someone with a pure heart. Someone with a innocent minds. Someone who always takes care of the people beside her. Someone who is worth to be a real time friend :)
She is jus another awesome persons for me only the difference is i know her but she dosen know me ;ppp

Regards
Prajyot (@prote_)
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
1. Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model? Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad with Amitabh Bachchan in 2007

2. Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? Arya 

3. What is Preetika's most favorite food? Like a typical Mangalorean ...Rice and Curries...

4. What makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities? I think her twitter bio, quite states why she is different from other celebs... for her it is important to be a good human being rather than no.1 actress...in the herd race of today's world, not many have such thoughts...

5. What does Preetika Rao mean to you? Preetika is an inspiration on how to be true to the values and virtues inculcated in us, how not to lose the self just to fit in the "hep"crowd and how to ride the tide with time... :)

Wishing her a very happy birthday in advance

Edited by annie07 - 08 May 2015 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arnisha-

shaikharshi6 Newbie
shaikharshi6
shaikharshi6

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
1-cadbuary add with Amitab Bacchan 
2-South actor Arya in d movie chikku Bukku
3-Manglorian rice,curry & Thai food
4-shez different frm other celebs in all d ways..her nature first make d difference I've never seen such an awesome celeb in my life till yet,her smile which makes us smile,her name which has essenic beauty,her eyes which talks,her care for fans,she made us family,down to earth,I've never falled for an  actress bt Preetika Rao,her presence  onscreen gave us a big waali smile on our  face forever,her unconditional love to her  fans,her style & most important shez my  angel & will always be.. 
5-Preetika isn't just a name for me shez just my life ..can't describe in words wat she means to me..for the past one year wen I saw her I've always made dua in my namaz to meet her ..she is my inspiration,my love,my family,my Freind,shez my angel..& I had , I have & I will always be with her at any situation & would always love her unconditionally till the end of everything ..she is my Bae(before anything else) & she would always be ..she is my passion , she is my love..just least one dua always..may Allah bless her with all d happiness of the world..
5-
N.K.R. IF-Rockerz
N.K.R.
N.K.R.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Aww, i wish i could take part in this competition but sadly i cant Ouch
But this is great news! Alhamdulilah! Very glad after reading Big smile

Go to top