Attention!! ~ Good News For The Fans of Preetika Rao ~ - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
can we send gift for other stars too on this adress??
1 - Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad wirh AB in 2007
2 - Arya in Chikku Bukku in 2010

3 - Mangolerian food... Rice and curry to be specific

4 - The way she carries herself and the personal traits she has distinguish her from rest of the actress or may be rest of the world. She is a typical Indian girl having those cultural values at the core with a modern thought process. Love the way she cares for her family and fans it jus can go unnoticed ;)

Unlike other celeb pree never jus cuts off her fans, she goes one step more to understand r feelings and make us realize her feelings.
Unlike other celebs pree dosent puts up a fake mask weather it be social, personal or professional aspect. 
Unlike other celebs pree would never show us the fake love just to grab r support. She is harsh when pree has to  and love us when she has to 😳
Unlike other celebs prees harshness still has love for us 😳
Unlike other celebs pree is not a show off 😃
Unlike other celeb pree is a fully self made women working her way from bottom to where she is 👏
Unlike other celebs pree isnt found flaunting her personal relationships 😛
Unlike other celebs pree has a huge wall built between her professional and personal life, thus any appreciation pree has got till date is for her professional and not her personal life 👏
Unlike other celebs pree never talks about her sis and share her selfi or close moments with her on social media 😭
Unlike other celebs pree never has an attitude to take full advantage of the current situation to boost her followers or grow her image. She lets her acting do this kinda of wark 😉
i can go on but ultimately her core persona is way different then other celeb. I really admire her she survived with this persona and proved u dont need to be do things other do to get glamor :)

5 - Pree for me is jus another person on earth who i would love to be friends with. Someone whom i would love to spend time with. Someone with a pure heart. Someone with a innocent minds. Someone who always takes care of the people beside her. Someone who is worth to be a real time friend :)
She is jus another awesome persons for me only the difference is i know her but she dosen know me ;ppp

Regards
Prajyot (@prote_)
1 - Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad wirh AB in 2007
2 - Arya in Chikku Bukku in 2010

3 - Mangolerian food... Rice and curry to be specific

4 - The way she carries herself and the personal traits she has distinguish her from rest of the actress or may be rest of the world. She is a typical Indian girl having those cultural values at the core with a modern thought process. Love the way she cares for her family and fans it jus can go unnoticed ;)

Unlike other celeb pree never jus cuts off her fans, she goes one step more to understand r feelings and make us realize her feelings.
Unlike other celebs pree dosent puts up a fake mask weather it be social, personal or professional aspect. 
Unlike other celebs pree would never show us the fake love just to grab r support. She is harsh when pree has to  and love us when she has to 😳
Unlike other celebs prees harshness still has love for us 😳
Unlike other celebs pree is not a show off 😃
Unlike other celeb pree is a fully self made women working her way from bottom to where she is 👏
Unlike other celebs pree isnt found flaunting her personal relationships 😛
Unlike other celebs pree has a huge wall built between her professional and personal life, thus any appreciation pree has got till date is for her professional and not her personal life 👏
Unlike other celebs pree never talks about her sis and share her selfi or close moments with her on social media 😭
Unlike other celebs pree never has an attitude to take full advantage of the current situation to boost her followers or grow her image. She lets her acting do this kinda of wark 😉
i can go on but ultimately her core persona is way different then other celeb. I really admire her she survived with this persona and proved u dont need to be do things other do to get glamor :)

5 - Pree for me is jus another person on earth who i would love to be friends with. Someone whom i would love to spend time with. Someone with a pure heart. Someone with a innocent minds. Someone who always takes care of the people beside her. Someone who is worth to be a real time friend :)
She is jus another awesome persons for me only the difference is i know her but she dosen know me ;ppp

Regards
Prajyot (@prote_)
1. Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model? Cadbury Dairy Milk Ad with Amitabh Bachchan in 2007

2. Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? Arya 

3. What is Preetika's most favorite food? Like a typical Mangalorean ...Rice and Curries...

4. What makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities? I think her twitter bio, quite states why she is different from other celebs... for her it is important to be a good human being rather than no.1 actress...in the herd race of today's world, not many have such thoughts...

5. What does Preetika Rao mean to you? Preetika is an inspiration on how to be true to the values and virtues inculcated in us, how not to lose the self just to fit in the "hep"crowd and how to ride the tide with time... :)

Wishing her a very happy birthday in advance
Edited by annie07 - 8 years ago
1-cadbuary add with Amitab Bacchan 
2-South actor Arya in d movie chikku Bukku
3-Manglorian rice,curry & Thai food
4-shez different frm other celebs in all d ways..her nature first make d difference I've never seen such an awesome celeb in my life till yet,her smile which makes us smile,her name which has essenic beauty,her eyes which talks,her care for fans,she made us family,down to earth,I've never falled for an  actress bt Preetika Rao,her presence  onscreen gave us a big waali smile on our  face forever,her unconditional love to her  fans,her style & most important shez my  angel & will always be.. 
5-Preetika isn't just a name for me shez just my life ..can't describe in words wat she means to me..for the past one year wen I saw her I've always made dua in my namaz to meet her ..she is my inspiration,my love,my family,my Freind,shez my angel..& I had , I have & I will always be with her at any situation & would always love her unconditionally till the end of everything ..she is my Bae(before anything else) & she would always be ..she is my passion , she is my love..just least one dua always..may Allah bless her with all d happiness of the world..
5-
Aww, i wish i could take part in this competition but sadly i cant 
But this is great news! Alhamdulilah! Very glad after reading 😃
 1.Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model?
Ans - Cadbury chocolates with Amitabh Bachchan  

2.Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? 
Ans-arya in chikku bukku 

3.What is Preetika's most favorite food? 
Ans-manglorean  rice and Thai curry 

4.what makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities? 
Ans-She is real & natural with no drama .She is so down to earth, humble, sweet..  That I fall in love with her everytime. The way she connects with her fans, the way she treats them... For me I haven't seen anyone(celeb) lyk her... She's just perfect nd also She has not lost her values & beliefs in this hardcore competitive glamour world... 

5.what does Preetika mean to you? 
Ans-She means the world to me! I love her alot! You can say "girl crush"... She's my inspiration. I've learned a lot from aaliya nd Preetika as well...shes so humble, sweet beautiful from inside and outside, she loves her fans alot nd so do I...even though beintehaa ended, but still there are so many people who are still active on Twitter, India forums, Facebook, instagram nd all, just because of you pree, our aaliya!l just luv her!! I want to become like her one day! The person with a good heart, soft spoken, sweet, caring, beautiful, down to earth... For me she's just PERFECT!!!!!!
Thank you India forums for giving such great opportunity! 
With love 
Ananya (annie) 
Twitter handle (@ananya2882)

1.Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model?
Ans :Cadbury Dairy milk with Amitabh Bachan
2.Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? 
Ans: Arya and Anoop kumar in chikku bhukku(Supporting Actor)
3.What is Preetika's most favorite food? 
Ans: Manglorean  rice and Thai curry 
4.what makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities? 
Ans: Preetika Rao is the one and only actress which never see ego among the people.Also,she gave more priority to the fans which loves her always by visiting her fans,responsing and replying for the lovely fans on twitter.Being this kind of character,i respect her lot as a fan.As above describes,she is celebrating her birthday with the fans by having this as a nice oppurtunity for fans.Thank you pree and IF team members...
5.what does Preetika mean to you? 
Ans: Preetika is my inspiration,she is a good human being,very humble and charming character.Through Aliya character she deserves and proves lot also stayed in all of our fans heart.she looks very attractively in her dressing sense and cute expressions.I bought one designer Anarkali suit by seeing her looks itself,I followed her prominently also nail art...I love you soo much preee...
India Forums
Thanks for giving this wonderfull oppurtunity
Once again Wish you advance happy birthday pree...
with warm regards
sangeetha(From Tamilnadu)
Twitter:@love_u_pree

1 cadbury dairy milk add with mr amitabh bacchan
2 Arya in Chikku Bukku 
3 she likes thai food in international and is also very fond of manglorean coconut curry. she doesnot have a sweet tooth but still she likes chocolate cake.
4 She is real and doesnot fake her identity. she is genine but she is not 2 faced. she is down to earth. she sticks to her moral and believes to achieve success through her hardwork.
5 preetika rao for me is an ideal of moral and harwork. i have learnt a lot from her as how humble and caring a person can be. my choices and mindsets match with her and this makes me get attracted to har. she is truly a muslim barbie doll.
to meet her will be like a dream come true.