Attention!! ~ Good News For The Fans of Preetika Rao ~

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hellos to all the lovely people of Beintehaa Family! 

Hope you all are rocking and eagerly waiting for 29th May - Birthday of your favorite actress Preetika Rao aka Aaliya. I am here to share a good news for all you guys! 

Preetika will be celebrating her birthday at the India Forums office on 29th May. 

Preetika Rao has appealed to her fans not to buy gifts for her birthday as 'Your Love' is what matters to her the 'Most' and she wants you to DM her on Twitter instead. 

For those, who have already purchased a gift/card can send them to the address given below - 

Cyberax Media Pvt. Ltd.
505, DLH Park
Opp. Grand Sarovar
SV Road, Goregaon West
Mumbai - 400062.   

Please pay attention before sending your gifts - 

1. Please do mention Preetika's name on your gift box so that we can easily get to know that its for her and also mention your name as Sender's name on the box. 

2. Avoid sending breakable gift items or else make sure that its well wrapped with all the safety measures.

3. The fans who have been asking us to send cake for her, make sure that it will reach to us by 11:30 - 12 PM on 29th May.  

We also have a more rocking news to share with you guys - ðŸ¥³

You have a chance to meet Preetika and celebrate her birthday at the India Forums office with her on 29th May. All you need to do is to answer 5 simple questions and based on that, 5 lucky ones will get a chance to celebrate her birthday. 

Here we go with the questions - 

1. Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model? 

2. Who was Preetika's first costar in the South? 

3. What is Preetika's most favorite food? 

4. What makes Preetika Rao different from other Television celebrities? 

5. What does Preetika Rao mean to you? 

The Correct and Best 5 answers will be selected and those fans can come to the office of India Forums and celebrate Preetika's birthday with her. 

Start posting your answers in the comments below. All The Best Guys!!! 

Thanks and regards
Anwesha (India Forums Team) 

Edited by _Sunshiine_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A- Cadbury Dairy Mik chocolates with Amitabh Bachchan

A- Arya in Chikku Bukku

A- Mangalorean rice & Thai curries

A- She is real & natural with no OTT drama offscreen or onscreen.Her performances are natural,Her beauty is natural.She has not lost her values & beliefs in this hardcore competitive glamour world.And has managed to hold her ground & has not followed the herd.

A- Preetika Rao is an inspiration to me in many ways.I hv learnt to b more humble,calm & trying to imbibe d qualities which she has.She is my crush.She is the reason for my presence here & on twitter.I LOVE PREETIKA RAO
Edited by richmich - 8 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 Cadbury dairy milk 

Arya 

Thai food and manglorean food 

She is very different person she is down to earth ,genuine,she likes to be simple yet trendy.. She isn't the one who would things against her morals to get fame 

She is always been an inspiration for me..her dressing is always simple yet beautiful I love how she loves her fans and I always want to be somone like preetika who has succeeded in various fields  yet down to earth 
Shraddha10 thumbnail

1 A: Cadbury Dairy Milk with Amitabh Bacchan

2 A: Arya (Jamshad Cethirakath) in Chikku Bhikku

3 A : Mangalorean Rice & Thai Curry

4 A : Down-to- earth nature, Religious Values, her ethics, Her personality n most important is her priority is her family.

5 A: She don't only looks like Barbie doll but she has all other great qualities like 1. She takes care of her fans. 2. Humble n cute, 3. for me she is an Inspiration as a perfect women on this earth...

Rabiya9 thumbnail
1. Preetika Rao debut break was of cadbury dairy milk with Amitab Bachan.
2. Preetika Rao first co star of south indian film was Arya from the movie chikku bhikku.
3.Preetika favorite food is Thai Food.
4.Preetika's unconditional love for her fans her sweetness her being beautiful from face as well as heart is the fact that makes her different from all other actress.
5.Preetika means to me alot she has a special place in my heart!!! My life is incomplete without Pree !!!! And i always say Pree is my jan !!!! I love her very much ...
Rabiya9 thumbnail
1. Preetika Rao debut break was of cadbury dairy milk with Amitab Bachan.
2. Preetika Rao first co star of south indian film was Arya from the movie chikku bhikku.
3.Preetika favorite food is Thai Food.
4.Preetika's unconditional love for her fans her sweetness her being beautiful from face as well as heart is the fact that makes her different from all other actress.
5.Preetika means to me alot she has a special place in my heart!!! My life is incomplete without Pree !!!! And i always say Pree is my jan !!!! I love her very much ...
Indian Forms thanks for that great opportunity love you guys please tell Pree that i love her and she is my ideal !!!
shaistha114 thumbnail
1 A : CADBURY DAIRY MILK

2 A:  ARYA IN CHIKKU BUKKU (tamil)

3 A: THAI AND FRENCH FOOD, ALSO BEING A MANGALOREAN SHE HAS RICE AND      CURRY WITH COCONUT IN IT

4 A: SHE IS A THOROUGH PROFESSIONAL . I HAVE SEEN THAT SHE KEEPS HER    PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL TERMS AND COMMITMENTS ASIDE
 SHE IS A WONDERFUL GIRL
 SHE IS HER OWNSELF
 I LOVE THE WAY SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH. I AM TRULY A FAN OF HER SPEAKING  SKILLS TOO. ALSO SHE IS AN ADVERTISING STUDENT AND I AM AN ADVERTISING  STUDENT TOO ðŸ˜Š
 SHE DOESNT NEED TO COPY ANYONE
 THIS IS WHAT MAKES HER A BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY AND ALSO DIFFERENT  FROM THE OTHER TELEVISION CELEBRITIES
 SHE IS VERY MUCH PATIENT FOR THINGS
 SHE LOOKS FOR RIGHT PROJECTS WHICH SUITS HER THE BEST FROM THE REST
 THE BEST THING I LIKE ABOUT HER IS SHE THINKS AND SPEAKS BEFORE  PHRASING A SENTENCE
 SHE DOESNT ADAPTS HER SISTERS NAME TO GET INTO THE INDUSTRY
 SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY TO REACH MY HEARTBEAT
 AND SHE DID REACH TO MY HEART
 AND I LOVE HER LIKE MY FRIEND
 SHE IS PREETIKA RAO

5 A: PREETIKA INSPIRES ME A LOT. I HAVE STARTED SPEAKING LIKE HER AND HAVE  INCULCATED FEW HABITS FROM HER. AS I SAID SHE IS LIKE MY FRIEND I MEAN IT 
  AND A FRIEND LIKE PREETIKA MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE ðŸ˜Š

AND LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS TO PREETIKA I LOVE YOU.. YOUR MY FRIEND AND I AM  YOURS TILL THE END..

THANKYOU FOR READING!!

REGARDS:
SHAISTHA

ZaYaMyJaan thumbnail
Ans 1 Cadbury chocolates with Amitabh Bachchan
Ans 2 Arya in Chikku Bukku
Ans 3 Mangalorean rice & Thai curries
Ans 4 She is real & natural with no drama offscreen or onscreen.She performs so well.. That I fall in love with her everytime i see her..She has not lost her values & beliefs in this hardcore competitive glamour world..
Ans 5 Preetika Rao is an inspiration to me in many ways.I havr learnt to be more humble,calm & trying to imbibe the qualities which she has.She is my crush... And The Best Part.. She Loves Her FANS SO MUCH.. AND SO DO I.. Love Her..<3She is the reason for my presence here & on twitter.. India Forum...I LOVE YOU PREETIKA RAO
------By BHAVI---- 
saiyednarjis thumbnail
1:Cadbury Dairy Milk ad (Kuch meetha ho Jaye) With Amitabh Bacchan in the year 2007.
2:She debuted in d year 2010 with a Tamil movie Chikku Bukku opposite Arya. She played d role of Meena.
3:Manglorian...she loves rice with coconut curry
4:The way she interacts with her fans and her down to earth personality...Fan's love means most to her...her decent dressing style...she is unique...
5:I can't say she is everything but she is something to me...the day I fell for her till today...she is the same...somewhere in my heart there a permanent place named after Preetika..I can nvr replace that place with some one else's name...that's all!!..
"Its more important that i am a good humanbeing rather than being the No.1 actress!"😊
       -Preetika Rao
 This inspire me a lot...
#Kainat...

Edited by saiyednarjis - 8 years ago
mahekshah13 thumbnail
Which Advertisement did Preetika Rao debut with as a Model? 
A- Cadbury Dairy Mik chocolates with Amitabh Bachchan 

A- Arya in Chikku Bukku 

A- Mangalorean rice & Thai curries

A- She is simple, sobar, doesn't like much drama like other celebs who want to be in limelight forever, she loves her fans unconditionally, her politeness towards fans, she never let's negativity bother her (the best quality of hers <3) Most importantly patience which she has full of buckets. She never looses her cool alike other celebs. She always fulfills her fans wishes. :* She is has got so much of success in such short time but she remained the same as she was coz she always believed in herself. 

A- I officially got obsessed of her on 30th December. Tbh I didn't had 1% of patience, but when she came in my life, everything got changed. She resembles me alot (apart from the patience thing) I always try to bring her qualities in mine. I will love Preetika till the end. <3

love you pree. :* Stay the way you are. <3