Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SidM denies he is KJo's favorite (Page 7)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Fawad is supposed to be recommended by Hiroo aunty and her kitty party friends. LOLThis isnt a blind or anything but she is a huge fan of his. 

This tou I know but this KJO "gushing about" Fawad is something I've not seen myself. Yet to come across a Blind time which points to the KJO-FK angle too. So I don't understand the origin of this lol. 
LOL Literally never saw it before. Never read about anything similar either so I am confused. Hiroo ka tou kaam hi hain TV shows dekhna lol. She picked Sid Shukla previously too because of her Balika Vadhu obsession. 

Edited by Star_girl - 08 May 2015 at 5:00am

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Well I follow Fawad's FCs and all Fawad related stuff does get posted online as someone or the other catches the interviews esp Zoom ones. Zoom also uploads all their stuff eventually after a couple of weeks. I have seen one which was in HT's style awards where he spoke about K&S. But nothing really gushing. I have only seen KJo gush about the biggies.
Thats why I really want to see this interview. In a film with two of KJo's favorites it would be reassuring to know Fawad is in err safe hands. Wink

Shreya, I am yet to see anything myself and I watch Zoom a lot lol. Pathetic life I know. Haven't seen any such interview online either. 
IDK, I am pretty worried because of the way he treated that loser Siddharth Shukla before.
LOL

Me neither...every bit of info on in the media about Fawad does get posted online. LOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Fawad is supposed to be recommended by Hiroo aunty and her kitty party friends. LOLThis isnt a blind or anything but she is a huge fan of his. 

This tou I know but this KJO "gushing about" Fawad is something I've not seen myself. Yet to come across a Blind time which points to the KJO-FK angle too. So I don't understand the origin of this lol. 
LOL Literally never saw it before. Never read about anything similar either so I am confused. Hiroo ka tou kaam hi hain TV shows dekhna lol. She picked Sid Shukla previously too because of her Balika Vadhu obsession. 

The Hiroo one came on MM. Soon after there was news that Fawad was doing ADHM on her reco. Then later it turned out to be K&S. Here is the article:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Bandwagon-er Goldie
Bandwagon-er
Bandwagon-er

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
^^Sid Shukla was picked coz of KJo's crush on him during JDJ! 
Mummy toh hai sirf bahaana, these boys are KJo ke dil ka nishaana
swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
^^ Hiroo ka I know Shreya. I keep tabs on Fawad lol.
LOL I am talking about this mysterious KJO thing because Fawad FC is super active and I have never seen them missing a single thing about him out there lol. I myself watch Zoom and haven't seen anything similar either so I am confused. 
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

^^Sid Shukla was picked coz of KJo's crush on him during JDJ! 
Mummy toh hai sirf bahaana, these boys are KJo ke dil ka nishaana

ROFL Didn't want to say it but ya- Dude I watched that whole season of JDJ, admittedly not any IV of him gushing over SS like the few I saw on Fawad, but I am not the only one who saw that flirting happening on-screen. But then again, it could be just to add their stupid "spice" to the show... 

And his mum does watch all these shows, he has mentioned it on KwK randomly.. Or was it JDJ? Dunno but he has mentioned it somewhere, but his behaviour definitely reeked of flirting...

Bandwagon-er

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati82

Hehe an interview of Sid's and Fawad becomes main topic of discussion. I have to say it is adorable to see his fans so concerned about Kjo's closeness to him. Honestly don't think anything of that sort is happening, Kjo just seems to be a fan.

Well it could have happened or happening... That's all that we are saying. LOLOf course we are concerned, you've no idea how much we love Fawad. 

swati82

Go to top