Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ha ha ha ha ha. I wouldnt be surprised at all. Let's just say that.

God forbid. He loves his wife way too much and he has a baby on the way. NO! My fan girl heart will rip apartπŸ˜’
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@Hajmola: Wasn't online, was on telly. A channel called Zoom where from the way he was talking about Fawad, it was pretty darn obvious. Lol,no I've no links. Keep your eyes peeled for KJo IVs on Zoom or just wait for Fawad's next with KJo. 

Well I follow Fawad's FCs and all Fawad related stuff does get posted online as someone or the other catches the interviews esp Zoom ones. Zoom also uploads all their stuff eventually after a couple of weeks. I have seen one which was in HT's style awards where he spoke about K&S. But nothing really gushing. I have only seen KJo gush about the biggies.
Thats why I really want to see this interview. In a film with two of KJo's favorites it would be reassuring to know Fawad is in err safe hands. πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I also am yet to see KJO speak about Fawad so IDK where this is coming from. Sid's deal was revealed by Jack and Rohit but this Fawad thing doesn't have any basis so far. No blind items, no interviews, nothing.

Yeah, Jitesh loves Fawad and his shows, who wouldn't? They are good shows. 

Fawad is supposed to be recommended by Hiroo aunty and her kitty party friends. πŸ˜†This isnt a blind or anything but she is a huge fan of his. 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

God forbid. He loves his wife way too much and he has a baby on the way. NO! My fan girl heart will rip apartπŸ˜’

You better brace yourself. What is a star without rumors?
Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Well I follow Fawad's FCs and all Fawad related stuff does get posted online as someone or the other catches the interviews esp Zoom ones. Zoom also uploads all their stuff eventually after a couple of weeks. I have seen one which was in HT's style awards where he spoke about K&S. But nothing really gushing. I have only seen KJo gush about the biggies.
Thats why I really want to see this interview. In a film with two of KJo's favorites it would be reassuring to know Fawad is in err safe hands. πŸ˜‰

Shreya, I am yet to see anything myself and I watch Zoom a lot lol. Pathetic life I know. Haven't seen any such interview online either. 
IDK, I am pretty worried because of the way he treated that loser Siddharth Shukla before.
πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Well that's funny then b/c he was full on fan-girl-ing & gushing over Fawad like JP in 2 IVs I watched. One was a clip on the red carpet of some event & the other was an IV. If I find it will PM it to you. Oh JP definitely fan-girls over Fawad, not just his shows or anything, πŸ˜† Its cute in any case. 

You know what I hope Haj? KJo doesn't get his hands on Fawad. That's it. πŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Fawad is supposed to be recommended by Hiroo aunty and her kitty party friends. πŸ˜†This isnt a blind or anything but she is a huge fan of his. 

Yes she is. And so is her son. πŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This tou I know but this KJO "gushing about" Fawad is something I've not seen myself. Yet to come across a Blind time which points to the KJO-FK angle too. So I don't understand the origin of this lol. 
πŸ˜† Literally never saw it before. Never read about anything similar either so I am confused. Hiroo ka tou kaam hi hain TV shows dekhna lol. She picked Sid Shukla previously too because of her Balika Vadhu obsession. 
Edited by Star_girl - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Shreya, I am yet to see anything myself and I watch Zoom a lot lol. Pathetic life I know. Haven't seen any such interview online either. 
IDK, I am pretty worried because of the way he treated that loser Siddharth Shukla before.
πŸ˜†

Me neither...every bit of info on in the media about Fawad does get posted online. πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

This tou I know but this KJO "gushing about" Fawad is something I've not seen myself. Yet to come across a Blind time which points to the KJO-FK angle too. So I don't understand the origin of this lol. 
πŸ˜† Literally never saw it before. Never read about anything similar either so I am confused. Hiroo ka tou kaam hi hain TV shows dekhna lol. She picked Sid Shukla previously too because of her Balika Vadhu obsession. 

The Hiroo one came on MM. Soon after there was news that Fawad was doing ADHM on her reco. Then later it turned out to be K&S. Here is the article: