Posted: 8 years ago
I love all your gifs, IALB. But this one is my fav till now. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Their chemistry was ok in SOTY but I liked it here! So cute. The dulhaan-coke-car was one is why has been playing here on tv. So that's what I've been watching. Sid's tried to go for a Haryanvi type accent & it's so cute. 
Originally posted by NailClipper

You're right. Here's what he said to Filmfare...

Q: We hear even men have to face the casting couch. How true is that?

A: Even I have heard stories and rumours. But I don't know how true that is. I find it hard to believe that someone would put their money where their penis is. It's business at the end of the day. A lot of money is at stake. I have not faced it. I find it hard to believe.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111129594

"I find it hard to believe someone would put their money where their penis is"

What does that mean NailClipper?
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Never saw KJo talk about Fawad. Link please!

Lot of IVs on Zooom. Pls find & share. Pillai-Wrote a gushing article on Fawad a few months ago.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

"I find it hard to believe someone would put their money where their penis is"

What does that mean NailClipper?

As in, too much money is at stake &'they wouldn't sacrifice all that just for sex- Loosely translated.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Just see the way they talk about him. ๐Ÿ˜†And haven't you noticed how he has begun to sign on with Dharma & YRF.

Lot of IVs on Zooom. Pls find & share. Pillai-Wrote a gushing article on Fawad a few months ago.

I am following Fawad regularly since he's started his BW. Never seen any interview of KJo where he is gushing about Fawad. I really want to see if you have any links. About Jitu yes he is a huge fan. He wrote an article on FF on Fawad's work in his shows. 

I know JP is a proper fanboy of Fawad, but didn't know about KJo. Everyone knows what Sid M is to KJo, that's why when you mentioned Fawad, I kinda read too much into it, if you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I know JP is a proper fanboy of Fawad, but didn't know about KJo. Everyone knows what Sid M is to KJo, that's why when you mentioned Fawad, I kinda read too much into it, if you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜† 

Ha ha ha ha ha. I wouldnt be surprised at all. Let's just say that.
@Hajmola: Wasn't online, was on telly. A channel called Zoom where from the way he was talking about Fawad, it was pretty darn obvious. Lol,no I've no links. Keep your eyes peeled for KJo IVs on Zoom or just wait for Fawad's next with KJo. 
I also am yet to see KJO speak about Fawad so IDK where this is coming from. Sid's deal was revealed by Jack and Rohit but this Fawad thing doesn't have any basis so far. No blind items, no interviews, nothing.
Yeah, Jitesh loves Fawad and his shows, who wouldn't? They are good shows.