Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NailClipper

Nvm.

I remember that
Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. πŸ˜†
As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Did you se their Coke ads? Sid & Alia's? You should. Adorable. Really good chemistry too. πŸ˜Š

Oh yes many times actually.  That's what I've got holding me till K&S comes out.  Agree about their chemistry, but I've loved their chemistry since SOTY.  I also loved their subtle natural acting.  

P.S. I knew you would love my piggy gif πŸ˜‰

Well yes, what else is there for him to say. Of course he can't reply in affirmative!!!! But it's still hilarious b/c KJo is so blatant about his love for Sid M. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid M doesn't really care much. Now with Fawad on the scene, I want to see if Sid M ramps up his "affections" towards KJo. Good fun. πŸ˜†
As for the CC, it very much exists but I reckon it doesn't have the element of coercion it did earlier. It's more... Mutual now. Sid M is a star, not a social activist, hardly think he cares about any couch unless it's KJo's & gets him good films & money.

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 
Originally posted by NailClipper

You're right. Here's what he said to Filmfare...

Q: We hear even men have to face the casting couch. How true is that?

A: Even I have heard stories and rumours. But I don't know how true that is. I find it hard to believe that someone would put their money where their penis is. It's business at the end of the day. A lot of money is at stake. I have not faced it. I find it hard to believe.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111129594

Hmm...He talks sense. 
Originally posted by Eboza

Yeah what coincidence every movie he has done Kjo is attached to it in someway and the same goes for Alia. But she at least has talent. But I symphaties with Varun more because he really goes his own way and if he really likes the script than he does a Kjo movie. 

🀣 baahhahaaa...keep feeling sorry then for someone who doesn his pappas movie,brothers movie and then licking evryones feet to get films saying remember i sat in ur godi when i was young..
Originally posted by .Veritaserum

Hey, digressing from the topic. Fawad and KJo? 

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Just see the way they talk about him. πŸ˜†

It's blatantly obvious KJo has a crush on Fawad & so does the FF editor Jitesh Pillai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Just see the way they talk about him. πŸ˜†

Never saw KJo talk about Fawad. Link please!
@NailClipper...i wud req dont quote someone if u dont remember it properly..good try 2 b funny..😊 Edited by Dhin-Chak - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dhin-Chak

🀣 baahhahaaa...keep feeling sorry then for someone who doesn his pappas movie,brothers movie and then licking evryones feet to get films saying remember i sat in ur godi when i was young..

That's unnecessary varun's not solely doing films with his dad and brother...and there's nothing wrong with being able to lobby for films