Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

SANDHIR THREE SHOTS : WARDI WALA PROMISE (COMPLETED) (Page 4)

preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi159

Nice
Continue soon;)

aweei thanx dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchi159

-ladyninja- IF-Rockerz
-ladyninja-
-ladyninja-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
awesome yaar..welcum back..Embarrassed

preety..bhumi.s

-Glitz- IF-Rockerz
-Glitz-
-Glitz-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Read in fb
n Read again
Itz fab Preetu :)

preety..bhumi.s

preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Glitz-

Read in fb
n Read again
Itz fab Preetu :)

aweeeii thankiee dharu didu 
you are the real sweeetest sis EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
love youWinkWink
preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ladyninja-

awesome yaar..welcum back..Embarrassed

AWEEEII THANKIEEEEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
STAY BLESSED
preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Hey guyz m up with its next partWink you know m really feeling kind of blessed being back here!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i mean i really missed you allCryCry and your comments uff m gone DeadDead love you sooo much EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

WARDI WALA PROMISE

Part: 2

Recap: sanyu talked with randhir as he was there on border, both the couples had their own time of crave and randhir promised sanyu that he will come for the delivery of their baby.

He managed to say while hanging up the phone with a assuring smile from border, of course in love filled voice, I will be there with our baby, sanyu! That's my WARDI WALA PROMISE, love you babies, muah muah muah' and to this Mrs. .Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat blushed hard with her hands roaming on her belly.

It was the winter noon of Sunday when she was just smiling with a dream which she was wishing to come true soon. A dream of being with him and their love', yes she was just smiling dreamily taking deep breath of hope, she just closed her eyes thinking of him and blushed loud as the memories of him biting her earlobe on their first night came to her mind, she just felt something tickling her, yes her naughty out of control hormones were tickling her just by thinking of him :P  oh god see the effect!  She smiled to this and caressed her baby bump while saying in her joyful yet lil shy kind of sweet voice to her baby sleeping in her womb, Baby your dada love you and your mom sooo much that he can even win over the world ;) , ur cuchiiie puchiiie' dada will be here sooonish' and as she said these words of utter cuteness missing her husband while blushing red a chuckle disturbed her and lol she got lil embarrassed knowing the person, she bit her lips for being saying these words of top secret' lil loud :P and then came a voice lil sincere sweet voice  of the nurse while offering her hands, Mam your medicines! Sir ka phone abi bas ata hi hoga' and to this poor sanyu got alarmed and gulped the screwyyy yucky tasteless medicines while revolting with her eyes on mobile phone :P yup she was scared of him. of course he would kill her if she won't take medicines on time :P and as soon as she took the medicines while making her the nautanki' face the phone rang and she took a sigh of relief :P bach gayi' :v she kept the glass aside and took the phone without even glaring at nurse who was just looking at her in awww', yup she was looking a baby cute pregnant lady trying to manage her bump and phone at  same time while twitching her nose in her antics. She took the phone smiling broad and a voice came, nah not the sweet one this time, this time a firm tired voice of soldier with firmness and roughy hopeless texture came from other side, Did you took your medicines??' yes it was randhir talking in all firmness, you guyz might be thinking that listening to his harsh voice she must be disappointed right?? But nah she was smiling at his such a rough voice too! She knew that all he needed was just her with no expectations at the hour, she was just smiling to his question with a pinch of maturity and understanding and then replied all with a bright smile in her sweet understanding composed texture of voice holding utter care and love for him , yes I took it! Kese ho??' and to this he smiled at the intensity of her words but didn't replied cause he didn't wanted to waste his phone call by speaking,  all he wanted was just her words with no expectations, she smiled to this and then asked in her sweet caring voice, khana khaya tumne?' but he again didn't replied to this!  If you are thinking that she might have felt ignored then you are wrong! Cuz she smiled to this too, these two souls knew each other so much that there was hardly any place for misunderstanding. She was just smiling there at his NO reply' cause she could feel what he needed, his presence was enough for her to know what he needed, she knew that after returning from the pool of death all he needed was her, her that sweet voice with care, love, trust, need, crave and hold which would made him believe that world was real. And being bubbly she composed herself and started soothing him with her loved filled questions, yes she was mature.. She was the mature girl hidden behind the bubbly cover of life. These guys were so much in the love that they didn't needed two sided talks to have their own time, that was what Mr. and Mrs. Commando were. The half an hour went like this, and then she started narrating him about their baby, about baby's motion with such a cute hold in her voice that he smiled and something popped up in his mind and then came his demanding voice, yes he finally opened his mouth in the half an hour, his voice with a soft but craving request made her stop from saying more, Muje baby se baat karni hai, Sanyukta!' and after listening to his demand she just smiled in a awww' and within  nanosecond the phone was on her bump.

As he felt the phone being on her bump his responsible voice with a utter hold of love and pride came with a soft texture, baby just please take care of mumma,dada love you bachhaaa, m sorry!  m proud of you!' and after listening to his this voice a kind of fear came in her heart and all she did was just taking the phone right to her ear and screaming like mad women in her so wanting and pleading voice to him while crying with a sudden urge with her hand on her bump, randhirrr! Kya baat kar rahe ho tum???? Please dun say like that tum aa rahe ho na?? haa bolo bolo randhir please speak up please! I know tumhe kuch nahi ho sakta! Kuch toh bolo please' she tried to convince him with her words but all she could hear was his sobs, yes he was sobbing on the other side of phone which was making her heart weak, he didn't said even a word , he was just listening to her voice with his both the hands grabbing the phone tight as if trying to grab her skin, but god wasn't good to him, but she didn't stopped she started crying like maniac on the phone while pulling her hairs in helplessness with her lonely baby, her high pitched voice did shaked the whole room with a madness filled crave asking him in defeat of her patience, randhirrr just speak up dammed! M dying here! We can't live without you. We will die.. you can't give up so soon randhir , we love you pleaseee come back pleaseee, we will die' and as he heard her the dying voice of soul he just couldn't he couldn't hold it more and at last he said trying to tackle her with his mature yet immature dying voice with sobs, we are dy...ing herrre Sanyuuu! Please ttt...ake carrre of our lovvve. i willl trrryyy to commee. I lo lo love you bo...th' and as he said these words the phone got disconnected and sanyu, she she she was just seen there lying without her senses and the nurse who was just listening to all this with a frightened crying face was busy in calling doctor.

To be continued..

Precap: Delivery!

I know guyz you all want to smash me up right?

But this is what we call truth! 

Please do read the last part with patience because I won't disappoint you.

Thankyouu 

Do give your valuable feedbacks!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkushiSANDHIR9shruticoolsandhir555KRISHAJADAVlalLY1234ishq2051havisanyugracy27vrinda65-Glitz-StarBullpari1995Habitat_wandersnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Yipee second part
I was eagerly wtng for it

Tu toh janti h how impatient i m
Patience kisi kehte h meko pata hi nhi h lol

R uske upar teri story ho toh mera patience level minus me chala jta h

It was really beautifully
I'm still in its spellbound

Sumtyms wrds r not sufficient to express our feelings