Sadda Haq Season 2

SANDHIR THREE SHOTS : WARDI WALA PROMISE (COMPLETED)

preety..bhumi.s thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh no!  m back again pitne k liye 😆😆 i know m just great in irritating n back here but cant help it coz m soo besharam 😆🤢😆
 so after a long time written something which i can post!

Its an three shots 😃 n do give it a read 🥱 by the way if u dun give then also its ohkay with me coz m habituated with the 'NO RESPONSE' tag now 😆😆 oh no told you m soo besharam😳😳

LINK TO OTHER PARTS

WARDI WALA PROMISE

PART 1

The detol cleaned smell of room did gave her assurance of safety and a faint smile of being bright did cheered her face. She tried the phone no. the 19th time and again listened to the rings of it which she knew that no one was going to pick but still all she did was to just smile while lying on the bed of best hospital of the city, roaming her hands over her bump lovingly. Yes she was the 9th month 6th day pregnant and doctor had fortified the delivery in a day or more. Her eyes blinked a lonely tear as she tried the no. the 20th time but she just controlled her inner Tsunami as his words with a heart filled promise plastered with a assuring smile on his face of contentment rang in her ears, I will be there with our baby, sanyu! That's my WARDI WALA PROMISE' and as these words played in her mind, that lingering kiss of his on her forehead which he had given her months back made her blush bright with no sun, no light! Yup it was the 3 am when Mrs .Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat was calling her husband the 21th time now, smiling and lovingly caressing the part of their love. She tried the no. the 25th time, yes she was a total Stubborn in love after all she was the wife of him. She felt a kind of lump as it got missed the 25th time too, something was there which was just bothering her from inside but she knew that he can't, he just can't leave them alone. And then soon the phone ringed and all she did was just to jump a lil in her bed and said while roaming her hands on her bump in excitement in her overexcited and sweet assured voice, dekha mene kaha than a your papa will call'. She picked up the phone as soon as she could and said in all joy in her craving sweet yet firmly lil angry voice, Hawww commando you counted or not? I gave you 25 miss calls today? Bhul gaye kya m carrying your bachha, randhir!' her nose twitched to left with utter cuteness as she completed her words of wait. Yes she was back with the hope and all the liveliness as the phone with his no. ringed at 3.15 am of Saturday. And soon on the other side of phone the seductive, responsible voice of his was heard laughing hard at her complain. Yup he did had missed her voice, her antics, her anger everything, he so loved her wife that even the whole terrorism couldn't do anything of it. And as she heard his laughing voice all she felt was the ultimate anger rising up with a kind of satisfaction fulfilling her chest insuring that he was all right! But you know she was the angry lady commando of course! ;) She grabbed the phone in a more tight grip and said while pointing her index finger against the air assuming that he was standing there in front of her while saying in her angry  avatar, ha ha has le shekhawat has le, baadme aana mere aur mere bachhe ke paas phir bataungi me tuje' She said in such way that it seemed as if two peoples are talking front to front but the reality was miles away. It was her only at a time, who never believed in such long-distant-yet-close-talking but see the destiny, it is her only now who just die for such talks with him cause it was the only way from which she was surviving with her only baby in her bump, she was at least assured that he was fine.

As  he heard her the dangerous dhamki' he swallowed the bit of saliva and controlled his longing laugh and then came his so awaited pure innocent culprit sweet voice, Ale nahi sanyu, it isn't like that baby. I was actually missing you soo much that tumhari voice sunke control hi nahi hua, bas gudgudi si hone lagi' he waited for the reply with his hand on mouth controlling his chuckles but as it didn't came he blinked his eyes and took a deep breath and then said while pinching his throat in his sooo sweet innocent pure voice, sachhiii' and that was all she had had her eyes like this o.O yup the one eyes small in contrast of other eye in unsureness of his words, and then she finally mouthed in her so damn confirming firm voice, sachhiii? Kesa wala sachhhiii??? O and that was all he smiled his brightest and then said in his sure content voice while ruffling his own hairs on phone line, ale ekdum muchhii kuchhii puchhii wala sachhhii sanyu' and yes both the love struck souls ended up chuckling hard at their stupidity.  They were just having their own time of day for which they die every day cause of his duties, his responsibilities towards the nation, the every single child of the Bharat Maa'. They missed each other, but always managed to not to cry by assuring something which had made them together, The WARDI WALA PROMISE which he had given her while proposing her for marriage, for everything which she deserved, it was the bond of trust, believe and love which had kept them together.

Both of them smiled with a blush as they murmured the lasting craving needed words together, yes those three magical words of the world, I love you'. But don't then why but yes something happened to her and she just let it out with a pinch of cry and pain in her voice trying to hold him with her words of need, you know our baby wants to talk to his dada, he wants to feel his dada, he wants to see his dada, he want to...' she ended up with a moist in her eyes and every part of body and what he felt was a big lump in is heart and a strong crave for his baby, how much he wanted to have a look, a feel towards his baby no one can describe, a part of him was always just paining hard to have a feel of his baby as a medicine but he was as usual helpless just like the other soldiers in the army who didn't even had the look to their first kid till months. He controlled his voice of cry while blinking a lonely tear and then said in his lil cheering voice with a hidden pain with a smiling yet crave crying face, You know muje bhi apne baby se baat karni hai! Tum karaogi na??' he completed his words with a try to control the situation and she just smiled with a gloss of tears in her eyes, she pressed her lips with a try to control the Tsunami and then hummed in a nodding voice while keeping the phone on her belly bump, hmmm'. Both of them smiled and as she kept the phone on her belly he didn't needed to be informed, he just felt it and then started his awaiting talks with his part inside her, in his sweet pampered  voice, Ale my bachhaaa u missed me kya?? You know Dada missed you too?? Achha suno aap jaldi se  bahar aajao aur phir dekhna aapke Dada aapke saamne honge ekdum hero ki tarah, bilkul sacchiii muchiii kuchiii puchiii WARDI WALA PROMISE , muah muah muah'  and as he completed his words *thap* yes yes yes the lil symbol of their love did kicked hard to which her mother sanyu shouted aaa' and his dad  randhir got tensed up at her intensity of voice, and omg yes randhir got such a tensed person that he started shouting loud in her worried up voice while pulling his hairs on phone, doctor doctor doctor jaldii aaiyyeee' :v poor randhir :P but soon  his cries stopped as he heard sanyu laughing on other side of phone and then came his voice of all tensed up shouting at her in firm panicked tone, kya hua koi batayega bhi muje? Kya huaaa??' she chuckled once more but then controlled by listening to his increasing questions and managed to say between her chuckles, ale buddhuuu baby ne laat mara, vo bhi tumhe on phone :v and that was it both started laughing again and he said between his chuckles in a complaining and lil scolding voice, wah baby abhi toh bahar aaye nahi tab bhi laat mar rahe ho muje? Nahi pata bahar aake kya kya maaroge?' and yes she chuckled again and then manged to interfere in baby-dada talks in her sweet yet teasing voice, bohot kuch maarega shikhawat'  and to this randhir made a confused yet frightened look and was about to mouth something but just then a alien voice with contentment did distracted them, no.321..no321..no321' yes it was his call no. and as he heard it the brightened face of two of them got dull and at last he managed to say while hanging up the phone with a assuring smile from border , of course in love filled voice, , I will be there with our baby, sanyu! That's my WARDI WALA PROMISE, love you babies, muah muah muah' and to this Mrs .Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat blushed hard with her hands roaming on her belly.

To be continued...

So how was this guyz 😕😕😕 ??

Should I continue or what??

Sahi sahi batao nahi toh I won't continue 🤢 !

n btw to my old readers agar koi yaha pe h toh i wanna ask k as i had changed a lil so hows this??

Thankieee 😳😳

Love you❤️

#Pleetu

Edited by preety..bhumi.s - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aap kiththe thi itne dino se?😡😡
aap gandi ho😡

i missed you so much😭😭

bohot sara missy kia moi ne aapko😭😭😭

ab ap kiththe bhi nhi jaugi😡
warna moi katti😡

AND WHERE IS MY RASHIDEAR(NEWMOON)
dekho dekho kon first hua🤣🤣🤣

res.(meine bohot bola res mei🤣

unres karungi padhke..😳

unres.

wow..dhasu comeback h aapka..

I loved it..
his wardi wala promise was so beautifull
and her blush..
give it a happy ending😳

agla update jaldi plz!!

Edited by thundercute - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: thundercute

aap kiththe thi itne dino se?😡😡

aap gandi ho😡

Oh no tuje me yaad hu😆😆😆 i thought sab bhul gaye honge muje😭😭 btw exam k baad utna time nahi mila re but as was mising u so see m back 😉😉

i missed you so much😭😭

me too😭😭😭

bohot sara missy kia moi ne aapko😭😭😭

ab ap kiththe bhi nhi jaugi😡
warna moi katti😡

ha pakka le i missed u all tooo much😳😳

AND WHERE IS MY RASHIDEAR(NEWMOON)
dekho dekho kon first hua🤣🤣🤣

lol yup ye nautanki kaha h lagta h bhul gayi muje😭😭

res.(meine bohot bola res mei🤣

unres karungi padhke..😳

lol k m waiting jaldi jaldi kar 
love you missed you 
muah 
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res. 
after so long time  you update anything di.
i'm really miss you and your writings.🤗
i'm gonna read it after 16th.
tab tak ka liya bye bye.
Edited by sudipto-69 - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sudipto-69

res. 

after so long time  you update anything di.
i'm really miss you and your writings.🤗
i'm gonna read it after 16th.
tab tak ka liya bye bye.

aweii you on fb too ?? 
can i add u as a frnd there ? 
seems exiting 😉
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preety..bhumi.s

aweii you on fb too ?? 
can i add u as a frnd there ? 
seems exiting 😉

di ham FB main already friends hain Anushka Mukherjee my name.😊
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God
Preety
Finally
Welcome Back to SH Forum with Bang :):)
M Sejal:):)

Missed your FF so much :):)

now reading ur TS

res

unres

Awesome update
Loved it
Randhir is army wow
Nd sanyu is pregnant.

So cute
Nock jock on phone.
Sachii muchii kuchii hehe

When talking on phone with sanyu for baby
My expression like awww
So Lovely
Continue soon:)
Keep smile :)
Thanku so much for PM :)
Waiting for next update:)
Keep write :)
Love
Sejal:)

Aur haa
Don't leave us on SH forum
😆 😆 Edited by .Sandhir - 8 years ago
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
moi bhi h fb pe!!
but account sirf sandhir pages and groups ke lie h..naam batao di!!
aap randhirian group mei ho kya?
meine abhi ye ff uththe bhi dekha!!
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Okay first let me pitch myself
Am I dreaming

Nooo its reality
My nautanki is back with a bang

God how much I missed u *sobs*

I really missed ur stories

N now this one is really a treat for us
Haye title se hi laag rha h that this one will be very emtnl
Moi apne tissue box lekar bethungi

Teko rulane me maja Jo ata h

Now on serious note
Really moi loved it

The os is on very touchy n emtnl topic
Soldiers sacrifice their lives for our safety
For our safety they not only sacrifices their lives bt also their happiness
Their little moments all sacrificed for us

We whole life can't repay their debt
We all owe them a big tym

Awwws sanyu pregnant
Rd on mission
Their convo so sweet n full of love

Both r craving to be with each other

The convo with baby was really sweet
I was awww all the tym

Rd promised to be with baby

I just hope he tables to keep his promise

Cnt wait

Update soon

Love u a lot
Muuuaaahhh
Miss u a lot

Btw mene itni bakwaas kar li bt puchana bhul gyi do u remember me r not ?
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thundercute

moi bhi h fb pe!!

but account sirf sandhir pages and groups ke lie h..naam batao di!!
aap randhirian group mei ho kya?
meine abhi ye ff uththe bhi dekha!!

I think
Preety Sharma
name hai
meine FF padha hai uska Fb par :)