||DWTG - Show & Cast Ranking/BARC Rating/TRP discussion thread ||

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
|| Dilli wali thakur Gurls - Official Show & Cast Ranking/ BARC Rating/TRP Thread ||

**Chaska Meter ranking for show and cast is just India-Forums Ranking. It has nothing to do with TRPs/Ratings of DWTG.

Step 1: Enlist Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls forum in "My forums"

For this, simply click on the star beside your My forums drop down list.

Now how to to join officially?

*Open the Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls Forum"

*You can see this icon on top of your toolbar. Now,this means,you have to officially join the forum,not just comment and like ðŸ˜³

*Now click on the star,so that it becomes completely golden and looks like this

Step 2: Rate the forum

*Take your cursor towards the stars and Hit on the 5th star,

After rating, it should look like this:

*This you have to do each time you log in into India Forums. Because I dont think,if you keep  hitting the chaska meter repeatedly during one log in session only,it will be counted.  i .e per log in session-one vote

Step 3: Make the forum Pink! 

Keep a look-out for sticky topics. They might contain important announcements, forum activities such as GOTW/DOTW; rules, daily updates, etc.

*Now there are two kinds of topics

-hot topics (with pinkish orange envelope)

like this               

-normal topics(with blue envelope as icon) like this  

When a thread is opened, it's blue. Such threads are known as normal topics.  You need to make those threads pink! A thread becomes pink by either more than 25 comments or more than 250 views. So start commenting on the topics! This counts towards the 'activity' and 'views' section of CM rating.

Step 4: Cast Ranking 

Simply click on the names of their Cast. They will take you to their profiles. 

Comment on everything and anything you see! Their photos, profiles, articles they are tagged in, video's, interviews, and more! View their profiles and join their fan clubs. Each member can do this TWICE a day! Keep in mind, if you are such a member who comments on more than 4 cast members of the show, then you will have to wait for at least 1 hour gap. After commenting on 4 profiles, give a break of an hour and then only it will allow you to comment on more profiles.

Step 5: BUZZ

Buzz is also one of the criteria which is counted while calculating the CM. So everytime an Article comes on TellyBuzz in which the show/forum is tagged, the forum gets 1 buzz points. But with EVERY Comment the buzz points increase! You can get a maximum upto 200 Buzz points!!!
Important regarding Buzz!!  For every DISLIKE there is a negative point system so refrain from DISLIKING!  And do remember to put the name of your show in the comments. It increases the Buzz points!! 

TRPs of Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls

Since AndTV is a new channel so obviously it will take its time to be at par with other major and minor GECs [General Entertainment Channels]. So viewership of its shows can be less than other shows from already established channels at the same time slots. So give this channel and show some time.

Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls airs at 9: PM time slot which is a very competitive prime time slot occupied by very high TRP shows on other channels. So to increase its TRPs always watch d show at its original airing slot i.e 9: PM. 

Weekly GRPs of channels and TRPs of shows will be reported by BARC [Broadcast Audience Research Council] and will be posted here.

There is a separate rating system for DWTG in UK reported by Biz asia as AndTV-UK is launched only a few days back. 

NOTE: Do NOT make a separate thread for TRPs/GRPs/UK-Ratings in the forum. All the information MUST be posted and discussed here.

Credit: -Naz.Karam- from Sadda Haq Forum

Edited by Andromeda001 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
.              thanks 4 sharing Kirti
lekin banane wale phir bhi new thread banayege trp ka 😆
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing.
Atleast our efforts helps improve the IF ranking.
We wud be happy wid that. :p
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really wish the rankings increase. 
TFS!!! 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ,hope more and more members come here Nd make it active 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
BARC Ratings: Week-18:

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/25704-barc-ratings-week-18.htm

& TV:
Rank Shows Current
Week Previous
Week
1. Razia Sultan 0.6 0.5
2. Bhagya Lakshmi 0.9 0.9
3. Gangaa 0.6 0.8
4. Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls 0.2 0.3
5 Badi Devrani 0.3 0.3
6 Begusarai 0.4 0.6
7. Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai 0.9 0.9
8. Killer Karaoke Atka Toh Latkah 0.3 0.4
9. Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi 0.2 0.2

Andromeda001 thumbnail
AndTV UK Ratings: Provided by Bizasia

www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-tv-climbs-in-tuesday-uk-ratings-2015

&TV witnessed an increase its viewership yesterday, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.
The channel's most watched show on Tuesday remained Gangaa' at 20:00 with 35,000 viewers, followed by Badii Devrani' at 21:30 with 32,500 viewers and movie Dev' at 15:00 attracting 27,300 viewers. Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain' at 20:30 raked in 26,700 viewers, while new show Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls' at 21:00 pulled in 17,400 viewers.
Edited by Andromeda001 - 8 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
All DWTG fans need to watch this show at its original airing time slot i.e 9: PM. Plus all fans need to request @AndTVOfficial and @AndTVUK on twitter to increase d repeats especially a full-week-episode repeats on weekends and a late night repaeat. No new promos of DWTG have been released after d very first few ones, request AndTV for dat too.
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Want to ask what is the trp of this week 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

Want to ask what is the trp of this week

I m sorry 4 d late reply. TRP 4 d week dat u asked is posted above i.e Week-18 (last week). TRPs of this week arent up yet.