rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Madhu is looking like a royal princess of rk mansion in that beautiful lehenga. ..like a beautiful punjabi bride for her first karwachauth. ..❤️
I loved what she said yesterday that she didn't bother about others. ..only loves and care for rk. .and gave back to rk mom too. ..😊
rk mom ...I have never ever understand her character. ..yesterday she was so clueless and had always not use her brain and have come between very private affairs of rishbala ...
Monday episode will be breathtaking. .teri deewani song and the look rk will gave when Madhu sees her in water. .and with moon reflection ..omg. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual, awesome post, Naina...n just look at my misfortune, I missed yesterday's epi...will miss today's n Monday's also.. 😭 😭...
Examss!!! 😡
Oh nooo!!!!! I'd so waited for those epis 😭
Will try to watch them on fb...Edited by naazishali - 8 years ago
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she was breathtakingly beautiful in the red lehenga. 
Radha never understood RK nor Rishabala till the end. Pathetic woman. Even after that damn leap I don't know why she never opened the truth about AK to JM. She never spoke about her son or bahu ever. How is that possible? U see a person who is a replica of ur son after 20 yrs but still keep quiet.  Except for the first time she saw raja , she never showed any emotions at all. We can only come to one conclusion after this:
SHE HAS NO BRAINS! Period. 
Anybody can manipulate her. Till the end she never understood her criminal husband, her dummy step son, her manupulative first bahu nor her ladla beta RK. She is such a disgrace for a mother. I just hated her till the end. RK rightly said ' my mother will never uses her brains'  very true.

Nice post, Naina.
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: silverfire

Radha never understood RK nor Rishabala till the end. Pathetic woman. Even after that damn leap I don't know why she never opened the truth about AK to JM. She never spoke about her son or bahu ever. How is that possible? U see a person who is a replica of ur son after 20 yrs but still keep quiet. Except for the first time she saw raja , she never showed any emotions at all. We can only come to one conclusion after this:
Anybody can manipulate her. Till the end she never understood her criminal husband, her dummy step son, her manupulative first bahu nor her ladla beta RK. She is such a disgrace for a mother. I just hated her till the end. RK rightly said ' my mother will never uses her brains' very true.

Nice post, Naina.

Exactly! ! N what I could never digest was,...after being blackmailed by dipali during d sultan track also...she forgot n let go of everything...I mean, no sane person can forget her /his blackmailer!!...n she could never use her mind enough to see d real face of her so-called family. Heights!!
She'd been such dumb a person...
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naazishali

As usual, awesome post, Naina...n just look at my misfortune, I missed yesterday's epi...will miss today's n Monday's also.. 😭 😭...
Examss!!! 😡
Oh nooo!!!!! I'd so waited for those epis 😭
Will try to watch them on fb...

I can understand your condition. .exams sucks. ..I have gone through this torture when beautiful episodes of mb were on. .llike their proposal. ..sstill manages to watch them during exams. ..i am total crazy for them. .😊
best of luck for your exams. ..hope you get rid of them soon. .😊
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Naina
Yeah madhu looked gorgeous in that lehenga
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post naina

Edited by RIMO9013 - 8 years ago
Chikalu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also say Just Awesome. 
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silverfire

Radha never understood RK nor Rishabala till the end. Pathetic woman. Even after that damn leap I don't know why she never opened the truth about AK to JM. She never spoke about her son or bahu ever. How is that possible? U see a person who is a replica of ur son after 20 yrs but still keep quiet.  Except for the first time she saw raja , she never showed any emotions at all. We can only come to one conclusion after this:
Anybody can manipulate her. Till the end she never understood her criminal husband, her dummy step son, her manupulative first bahu nor her ladla beta RK. She is such a disgrace for a mother. I just hated her till the end. RK rightly said ' my mother will never uses her brains'  very true.

Nice post, Naina.

Thanks samitha...
Brainless  woman who is always under the delusion that she was somewhat supreme in house...never ever tried to understand her son...only shouted mother mother...and after rk betrayel also trying to indulge in the equation between rk and madhu...good for nothing character.,
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, agree with you completely.