Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth Samthaan/Manik Malhotra AT#76||Unparalleled Manik Malhotra.-NT66 (Page 63)

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Joined: 11 February 2015
Posts: 10475

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye
Bichhde the kinare mil gaye

MaNan Heart

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichhde The Kinare Mil Gaye


wow that song...
Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui 
Mere Raaste Dariya Bane Behne Lage 
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua 
Kai Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage


Edited by MaNanmatic_Sana - 12 May 2015 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Joined: 11 February 2015
Posts: 10475

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

It never gets better...
Pain never ends..
Bur we still hope...
Manik Malhotra...
Our Monster...
U get only stronger with pains...
Reality takes u close to light...
No one knows what it takes to be you...


Well said Sanz ... pain gets him stronger but Pain ends and i hope that will be soon ... she needs to wake up and am sure our hero will help her ..Proud of him

Parth Samthaan u rock love ya .. ur expressions is worth to watch ... u nailed today epi ..Love ya

I never look for what at the end of the journey...

But the journey can be made beautiful with mutual understanding

And they are not still there ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

-Anarkali. IF-Sizzlerz
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 14860

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
NOTE

Dear Members, This appreciation thread like any other is to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs which is Parth Samthaan. Members are allowed to discuss other characters in relation to the storyline. So Parth AT members can discuss Nandini's scenes with Manik only. There is no need to mention Niti. Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene should NOT be discussed here. Also, ATs discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. If such behavior is continued in this AT then actions will be taken. 
Please read and heed.

Regards, 
KYY DT.


Edited by -Anarkali. - 12 May 2015 at 11:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturainRibellePrettyAaShuuMaNanmatic_Sana..Lujain..

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Joined: 11 February 2015
Posts: 10475

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anarkali.

NOTE

Dear Members, This appreciation thread like any other is to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs which is Parth Samthaan. Members are allowed to discuss other characters in relation to the storyline. So Parth AT members can discuss Nandini's scenes with Manik only. There is no need to mention Niti. Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene should NOT be discussed here. Also, ATs discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. If such behavior is continued in this AT then actions will be taken. 
Please read and heed.

Regards, 
KYY DT.

Thanks...
Hope AT members can stick to them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye
Bichhde the kinare mil gaye

MaNan Heart

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichhde The Kinare Mil Gaye


wow that song...
Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui 
Mere Raaste Dariya Bane Behne Lage 
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua 
Kai Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage


U know me and mam went to the market and while buying our stuff i heard a ringtone and i was like OMG where i hear it and when i remembered Guess what MaNan came to my head suddenly while i was dreaming of them mam said let's go and i was like Huh ..ya let's go

so beautiful song suits them perfectly Heart
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..



Well said Sanz ... pain gets him stronger but Pain ends and i hope that will be soon ... she needs to wake up and am sure our hero will help her ..Proud of him

Parth Samthaan u rock love ya .. ur expressions is worth to watch ... u nailed today epi ..Love ya

I never look for what at the end of the journey...

But the journey can be made beautiful with mutual understanding

And they are not still there ... 


Yes true but u know take what they are giving support and love them Embarrassed


Edited by ..RiskTaker.. - 12 May 2015 at 12:50pm
..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48622

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalRibelleSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 39846

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376941#p122628611

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nandini knows Manik the most (Manik & Dhruv)

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 6   Views: 2290

naddiya26 6 2290 25 April 2015 at 6:00pm by Monstuholic4evr
|| PARTH - parth - PARTH ||

2 3

Author: Sue101   Replies: 21   Views: 5918

Sue101 21 5918 19 March 2015 at 12:50am by leel
Manik..Manik..Manik

2 3

Author: Piya_Malik   Replies: 23   Views: 9775

Piya_Malik 23 9775 04 March 2015 at 3:29pm by Monstuholic4evr
I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK

Author: kaveriadiga8   Replies: 0   Views: 4587

kaveriadiga8 0 4587 30 January 2015 at 6:40am by kaveriadiga8
Manik Manik manik :)

Author: Mimi2609   Replies: 9   Views: 5353

Mimi2609 9 5353 30 January 2015 at 2:55am by Nandinimurti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index