Parth Samthaan/Manik Malhotra AT#76||Unparalleled Manik Malhotra.-NT66 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ireena7

exactly first love is always different...as you love Parth first so he will carry most importance in your life in every situation...you will give importance only to him and that happened to me in case of Sanaya 😳😳
but I love equally to them that's I can say...

agree...
one cant forget his /her first love...
may be in future i will have more than one fav..dont know,but my love for Parth will remain the same..no one can ever replace him..😳
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..RiskTaker..

Yes so much things to be said about the concept but his performance was waww ...Yes me also sure Parth will be amazing n am sure he will get that chance for sure 😳

exactly..his performance was wow!!! he deserves appreciation...

and hope KJO will give our rockstar PArth a big break seeing him in JDJ as he is one of the judge in the show 😳
Ireena7 thumbnail
@Ash, yeah..he will improve more...I told once na on that Fusion concert performance...his dancing steps were so perfect... his body movements, posture, everything was going so well...he sang and moved his body together..
he has potential...he has passion for dance and he can win too if he gets a good choreographer
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah..so you loved character...that's good...I loved the character Gunjan played by Sanaya and fell in love with her then watched IPK for her only but fell in love with Barun as ASR 😆😆😆

and I started watching KYY for the storyline as I watch Korean Dramas a lot..so fell in love with Parth just because of this boy's talent, good behavior and everything..he is the best person...he is the nicest guy...I love him baas

i loved so many characters but for Parth .. me love Parth and Adore Manik ... loved him in PTKK .. loving Parth as a person as well

we all love him 😳
ashmitaa thumbnail

and hope KJO will give our rockstar PArth a big break seeing him in JDJ as he is one of the judge in the show 😳

yup..he give opportunities to new talents..and m sure..KJO too cant withstand his charm..😆
ashmitaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RiskTaker..

i loved so many characters but for Parth .. me love Parth and Adore Manik ... loved him in PTKK .. loving Parth as a person as well

we all love him 😳

Parth ko praise karne ke liye kuch baaki raha hi nahi...
he is the Perfectionist..no doubt!!👏

yes..we will be loving him..humesha humesha!😳
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Ya even am praying for that ... Ya i saw him and MD as well right ? ..this is a big chance for Parth and he will do his best am sure of that .. and his hard work will give him am sure now or later

may he be blessed always 😳
Edited by ..RiskTaker.. - 8 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashmitaa

Parth ko praise karne ke liye kuch baaki raha hi nahi...
he is the Perfectionist..no doubt!!👏

yes..we will be loving him..humesha humesha!😳

Humesha 😳
Ireena7 thumbnail
@Ash, KJO gives break new talents from JDJ...hope he will give break to PArth also..I am sure he will be clean bold when he will come to know about this multi-talented boy
ashmitaa thumbnail

@Ash, yeah..he will improve more...I told once na on that Fusion concert performance...his dancing steps were so perfect... his body movements, posture, everything was going so well...he sang and moved his body together..

he has potential...he has passion for dance and he can win too if he gets a good choreographer

well said..he has passion...he should just keep working on it...
and definitely..a good choreographer will make him the best...he really need the best one...i m glad ,he took the decision of participating in JDJ👏
HE IS TRYING VERY VERY HARD..TO SUCCEED..RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING..I KNOW HE WILL GET IT..😳