Parth Samthaan/Manik Malhotra AT#76||Unparalleled Manik Malhotra.-NT66 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia_1

He always suffers alone ...

(cr anamika)

i love this performance...so real...heart touching..!!πŸ‘πŸ˜­
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ashmitaa

ohh..can anyone vote more than one contestant..?πŸ˜•

I don't know 
yaar I have been waiting at least for 4 years for Sanaya to participate and now she is gonna participate when Parth will πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
why this happened to me only?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aash sweeet Aash πŸ€—

Really  Yayyy humara perfect he gonna win for sure 

it's first time i know about JDJ can u give me brief about it how it works and voting and all

Hi Iru
Edited by ..RiskTaker.. - 8 years ago
ashmitaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ireena7

I don't know 
yaar I have been waiting at least for 4 years for Sanaya to participate and now she is gonna participate when Parth will πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
why this happened to me only?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

areee...chill yaara..πŸ˜ƒ
winning or loosing  yeh toh baad ki baat hai...
what u should be happy for is...u will get to see both ur fav contestants...on the same dance floor...πŸ˜ƒ

and rahi voting ki baat...do one thing...vote for both..alternatively..πŸ˜‰
ek din Parth...dusre din Shanaya..πŸ˜†
Ireena7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RiskTaker..

Aash sweeet Aash πŸ€—

Really  Yayyy humara perfect he gonna win for sure 

it's first time i know about JDJ can u give me brief about it how it works and voting and all

Hi Iru

hello Loji dear...
It's a dance show, Saturday Sunday, participant performs, judges give marks on 10 scale and audiences can votes via mobile and online site for the participants with the given code name like Parth then you need to type PAR and send it to the given number. 
I guess only Indian fans can vote via mobile and other fans around the world can vote via online site only...but they have to vote before they close the lines. like if Parth dances on Saturday then we can vote till Sunday 6.00AM

you don't worry when the show will start I will post the whole details about it...

Ireena7 thumbnail

areee...chill yaara..πŸ˜ƒ
winning or loosing  yeh toh baad ki baat hai...
what u should be happy for is...u will get to see both ur fav contestants...on the same dance floor...πŸ˜ƒ

and rahi voting ki baat...do one thing...vote for both..alternatively..πŸ˜‰
ek din Parth...dusre din Shanaya..πŸ˜†

yeah...it is possible yaar...if Sanay dances on Saturday and Parth dances on Sunday..then I can vote for both πŸ₯³

and yes you are so right...I will get to see both my favorite on same screen...Sanaya is a bubly girl...she will get along well with PArth...I would love to see some fun between them..as Parth gets along with Charlie...so I guess they can also be good friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ashmitaa thumbnail
Lily sweet Lily...πŸ€—
sorry yaar..went for lunch..

i hope u got thre basic idea about JDJ from Iru...😊
its a dance reality show dear...u can vote ur fav contestant as Iru said..audience voting matters the most...in such reality shows..u can vote in plenty(for Parth😊)

but this tym..dont know what twist they will bring..may be they will do some changes..dont know..for any such news we have to wait for the show to start...
and dont worry..we will definitely  get all the information regarding Parth..here only..before the show starts...
ashmitaa thumbnail

yeah...it is possible yaar...if Sanay dances on Saturday and Parth dances on Sunday..then I can vote for both πŸ₯³

and yes you are so right...I will get to see both my favorite on same screen...Sanaya is a bubly girl...she will get along well with PArth...I would love to see some fun between them..as Parth gets along with Charlie...so I guess they can also be good friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

yup...
Shanaya is cute..😳

they both can be good friends ..and some jhalak of their friendship ..onscreen tooπŸ˜‰

it will be fun..Parth will get so many new friends on Jhalak..😳
he will get motivated by other senior actors too...he will get to learn so many things..spend more time with them..
and above all..our Rockstar will rock the dance floor...
m sooo excited yaar!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hello Loji dear...
It's a dance show, Saturday Sunday, participant performs, judges give marks on 10 scale and audiences can votes via mobile and online site for the participants with the given code name like Parth then you need to type PAR and send it to the given number. 
I guess only Indian fans can vote via mobile and other fans around the world can vote via online site only...but they have to vote before they close the lines. like if Parth dances on Saturday then we can vote till Sunday 6.00AM

you don't worry when the show will start I will post the whole details about it...

Thank you πŸ€— u are a life savior πŸ€—
Ireena7 thumbnail

yup...
Shanaya is cute..😳

they both can be good friends ..and some jhalak of their friendship ..onscreen tooπŸ˜‰

it will be fun..Parth will get so many new friends on Jhalak..😳
he will get motivated by other senior actors too...he will get to learn so many things..spend more time with them..
and above all..our Rockstar will rock the dance floor...
m sooo excited yaar!

yeah πŸ₯³
It will be a big platform for him to explode his talents and whole world will see his talents through this...but still I want both to win πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hope this time any miracle happens and two win πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
now can't wait for the showπŸ˜ƒ