Parth Samthaan/Manik Malhotra AT#76||Unparalleled Manik Malhotra.-NT66 - Page 47

Posted: 8 years ago
It never gets better...
Pain never ends..
Bur we still hope...
Manik Malhotra...
Our Monster...
U get only stronger with pains...
Reality takes u close to light...
No one knows what it takes to be you...
Originally posted by MaNanmatic_Sana

It never gets better...
Pain never ends..
Bur we still hope...
Manik Malhotra...
Our Monster...
U get only stronger with pains...
Reality takes u close to light...
No one knows what it takes to be you...

Well said Sanz ... pain gets him stronger but Pain ends and i hope that will be soon ... she needs to wake up and am sure our hero will help her ..Proud of him

Parth Samthaan u rock love ya .. ur expressions is worth to watch ... u nailed today epi ..Love ya
Jeene ke ishare mil gaye
Bichhde the kinare mil gaye

MaNan ❤️

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichhde The Kinare Mil Gaye
Edited by ..RiskTaker.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye
Bichhde the kinare mil gaye

MaNan ❤️

Jeene Ke Ishare Mil Gaye
Bichhde The Kinare Mil Gaye

wow that song...
Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui 
Mere Raaste Dariya Bane Behne Lage 
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua 
Kai Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage
Edited by MaNanmatic_Sana - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..RiskTaker..

Well said Sanz ... pain gets him stronger but Pain ends and i hope that will be soon ... she needs to wake up and am sure our hero will help her ..Proud of him

Parth Samthaan u rock love ya .. ur expressions is worth to watch ... u nailed today epi ..Love ya

I never look for what at the end of the journey...

But the journey can be made beautiful with mutual understanding

And they are not still there ... 
NOTE

Dear Members, This appreciation thread like any other is to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs which is Parth Samthaan. Members are allowed to discuss other characters in relation to the storyline. So Parth AT members can discuss Nandini's scenes with Manik only. There is no need to mention Niti. Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene should NOT be discussed here. Also, ATs discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. If such behavior is continued in this AT then actions will be taken. 
Please read and heed.

Regards, 
KYY DT.
Edited by -Anarkali. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Anarkali.

NOTE

Dear Members, This appreciation thread like any other is to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs which is Parth Samthaan. Members are allowed to discuss other characters in relation to the storyline. So Parth AT members can discuss Nandini's scenes with Manik only. There is no need to mention Niti. Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene should NOT be discussed here. Also, ATs discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. If such behavior is continued in this AT then actions will be taken. 
Please read and heed.

Regards, 
KYY DT.

Thanks...
Hope AT members can stick to them

wow that song...
Meri Zindagi Main Teri Baarish Kya Hui 
Mere Raaste Dariya Bane Behne Lage 
Meri Karvaton Ko Tune Aake Kya Chhua 
Kai Khwab Neendon Ki Gali Rehne Lage

U know me and mam went to the market and while buying our stuff i heard a ringtone and i was like OMG where i hear it and when i remembered Guess what MaNan came to my head suddenly while i was dreaming of them mam said let's go and i was like Huh ..ya let's go

so beautiful song suits them perfectly ❤️

I never look for what at the end of the journey...

But the journey can be made beautiful with mutual understanding

And they are not still there ... 

Yes true but u know take what they are giving support and love them 😳
Edited by ..RiskTaker.. - 8 years ago