Posted: 8 years ago
not many times i feel ashamed of being an Indian, but today I m. Itsone thing to rape the justice lady once, but to tease her for 13 years and keep teasing her like a doll and then rape her again... and again.. There was some ray of light/hope that justice does prevail.. therez a future in Indian judiciary system... wow... all the tv channels r saying to ppl in India otherwise. 
Well, I m good.. and thankful to God that I m In NZ.. a proud kiwi. All Blacks. But kya kare? dil hai hindustani. 

Its not just abt salman as per say... it was an iconic exemplary verdict. and then like cheap B grade masala film, another twist. 

Sorry guys, lost all faith in Indian judiciary system. Hope I will never have to deal with it evr when I visit India.

Meanwhile, mera Bharat Mahaan... Salman fans... congrats. Dance and make his next mvoies biggest BBs ever.😉 Its ur time for celebrating rich wins over poor anyday. 

How do u feel ? Just asking. 

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

not many times i feel ashamed of being an Indian, but today I m. Itsone thing to rape the justice lady once, but to tease her for 13 years and keep teasing her like a doll and then rape her again... and again.. There was some ray of light/hope that justice does prevail.. therez a future in Indian judiciary system... wow... all the tv channels r saying to ppl in India otherwise. 
Well, I m good.. and thankful to God that I m In NZ.. a proud kiwi. All Blacks. But kya kare? dil hai hindustani. 

Its not just abt salman as per say... it was an iconic exemplary verdict. and then like cheap B grade masala film, another twist. 

Sorry guys, lost all faith in Indian judiciary system. Hope I will never have to deal with it evr when I visit India.

Meanwhile, mera Bharat Mahaan... Salman fans... congrats. Dance and make his next mvoies biggest BBs ever.😉 Its ur time for celebrating rich wins over poor anyday. 

How do u feel ? Just asking. 

yaar he got fair trial and his defense was too strong today; So no justice was not raped but he is getting chance as per law 
Don't be ashamed of being Indian

Just be ashamed of being your self 😆 😆
The judge seemed pre-determined to reverse the sentence. Allhis questioning pointed in that direction. I guess he will even overturn the conviction ultimately.
Originally posted by mahatma123

yaar he got fair trial and his defense was too strong today; So no justice was not raped but he is getting chance as per law 

Yeah.. I abide by the law.. but what is the law is question here. Prosecution and defence r playing IPL T20? 
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Don't be ashamed of being Indian

Just be ashamed of being your self 😆 😆

I m not like U. I love myself.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

I m not like U. I love myself.. ðŸ˜†
@rhino bhai is still criminal so allblacks has full right ðŸ˜Š
If the countries "cough" politician "cough" can walk around freely than why not Salman ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by mahatma123

@rhino bhai is still criminal so allblacks has full right ðŸ˜Š

😕 ur mahatma and rhino connection.. ðŸ˜•

I m ashamed to be an Indian tonight. There was some hope already rotten justice system.. well, its still the same. The dream of India becoming first world country may not come true in my lifetime. 

😆 I just talked my bro-in-law from India, and when i asked... he was surprized.. "who cares salman goes to jail or not.. of course rich ppl get away with it... " and mentioned I m in a very beautiful country. 

It does amaze me.. why do I care India so much? When Indians who I talk to dont give a shit abt an issue. ðŸ˜• but kya kare? dil hai hindustani. 
Agree, especially with: