India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ashamed!

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
not many times i feel ashamed of being an Indian, but today I m. Itsone thing to rape the justice lady once, but to tease her for 13 years and keep teasing her like a doll and then rape her again... and again.. There was some ray of light/hope that justice does prevail.. therez a future in Indian judiciary system... wow... all the tv channels r saying to ppl in India otherwise. 
Well, I m good.. and thankful to God that I m In NZ.. a proud kiwi. All Blacks. But kya kare? dil hai hindustani. 

Its not just abt salman as per say... it was an iconic exemplary verdict. and then like cheap B grade masala film, another twist. 

Sorry guys, lost all faith in Indian judiciary system. Hope I will never have to deal with it evr when I visit India.

Meanwhile, mera Bharat Mahaan... Salman fans... congrats. Dance and make his next mvoies biggest BBs ever.Wink Its ur time for celebrating rich wins over poor anyday. 

How do u feel ? Just asking. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kspsharmilarose-girlAnnaElsaIceflamesadventurousmangrounder..FallAndFly..blytonLotusPetalsanitaraniChippeshwiniShivani_4uMeherbaanSurbhiholic55ani_grpallavi25-PoisonIvy-shanakyasharanbokul

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

not many times i feel ashamed of being an Indian, but today I m. Itsone thing to rape the justice lady once, but to tease her for 13 years and keep teasing her like a doll and then rape her again... and again.. There was some ray of light/hope that justice does prevail.. therez a future in Indian judiciary system... wow... all the tv channels r saying to ppl in India otherwise. 
Well, I m good.. and thankful to God that I m In NZ.. a proud kiwi. All Blacks. But kya kare? dil hai hindustani. 

Its not just abt salman as per say... it was an iconic exemplary verdict. and then like cheap B grade masala film, another twist. 

Sorry guys, lost all faith in Indian judiciary system. Hope I will never have to deal with it evr when I visit India.

Meanwhile, mera Bharat Mahaan... Salman fans... congrats. Dance and make his next mvoies biggest BBs ever.Wink Its ur time for celebrating rich wins over poor anyday. 

yaar he got fair trial and his defense was too strong today; So no justice was not raped but he is getting chance as per law 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
The judge seemed pre-determined to reverse the sentence. Allhis questioning pointed in that direction. I guess he will even overturn the conviction ultimately.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIceflamesblytonVeni-Vidi-Viciani_grpallavi25blue-ice.bokul

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahatma123

yaar he got fair trial and his defense was too strong today; So no justice was not raped but he is getting chance as per law 

Yeah.. I abide by the law.. but what is the law is question here. Prosecution and defence r playing IPL T20? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderani_grpallavi25

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Don't be ashamed of being Indian

Just be ashamed of being your self LOL LOL

I m not like U. I love myself.. LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlkaamchorniAnnaElsa..FallAndFly..SriRanigrounderblytonShivani_4uVeni-Vidi-ViciSurbhiholic55ani_grpallavi25princessunara

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Don't be ashamed of being Indian

Just be ashamed of being your self LOL LOL

I m not like U. I love myself.. LOL
@rhino bhai is still criminal so allblacks has full right Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani_4uVeni-Vidi-Viciprincessunarabokul

GrrrrG Senior Member
GrrrrG
GrrrrG

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
If the countries "cough" politician "cough" can walk around freely than why not Salman Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

welcomebro

Go to top