India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

TheTerrificTrio [SIO] (Page 11)

SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged

"Barun is fantastic. He is like a long lost brother that I found on the sets of IPKKND. It is so easy to connect with him. -Akshay Dogra.

"Barun is one of my favourite co-stars till date. I am very fond of him. I think we have brilliant acting chemistry. - Shenaz Treasurywala.

"Barun is a sweetheart and my favourite co-star till date. He is sweet, caring and fun to work with." - Ankita Sharma.

"Barun is the best person I have ever met in my life. I am proud of how far he has reached and so much love he gets from all around the world." - Karan Wahi.

"Barun is my favourite tv actor. He is a family guy. He takes time to open up to people but is someone who makes you feel comfortable and cared for." - Gautam Hegde.

"Barun is a fabulous actor and I am proud of my brother. Our scenes come spontaneously to us. He is fun and takes good care of me." - Daljeet Kaur.

"Barun is a confident and happy guy with conviction. He is not public-savvy or money-minded like any actor. He is clear of what he wants. -Amit Tyagi (TV Journalist)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somergasm.

SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
People, Its fine don't freak out :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18somergasm.

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It's up to you, hon. I mean, I'd love to... but you're going to have to guide me, cause I'm totally lost.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm trying to figure out what's going onLOLWe were so much better prepared last to last year.</font>

You go first then. :D
OMG IKR? This time it's so disorganised. But that's okay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamir18

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hiral, I insist you to take a post. We can get it done now.Please? Embarrassed
SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Umm.. guys im going offline for now, will surely come later. I just wanna wish your'll all the best :D ! < 3
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
lazychick.maria 
Wishing you a very happy birthday Barun Sobti. You're one of the most talented actors I've come accross. Having you as Arnav Singh Raizada was epic and pure bliss! Onscreen or offscreen, you gave us so many lovely memories to cherish... and thank you for that. 
May you get loads of love, happiness and success... because you truely deserve it! 
Have a wonderful and amazing day. Stay blessed. Eagerly waiting for your comeback so please be back soon! We are waiting *DAMMIT* !!!!!!
Love, Maria
.ArshiHamesha.
Dear Barun Sobti,Smile

This is the most awaited time for all your fans..since it is the day which celebrates  your Birthday...We hope that this new year brings success and happiness in your life more and more...Just stay as you are.. I am sure with your hard work..and dedication..you will achieve a lot...But this yer You must come forwards and acknowledge your talent  not to just cherish it but also to set your goals to mark new boundaries too.Things will fall  accordingly.I have never been so attached with any actor like this...thus wish to see you more and more in the coming year and getting success which you surely deserve..Thanks for entertaining us with your  brilliant performances...So, follow your heart and I am sure you will find your fans standing by your side always...I wish you get all positive energy to mark a territory in Bollywood...I am really looking forward to see you more on the screen this year... Stay Healthy and Blessed always..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...!!Party

ArshiHameshaHeart

EDITS and GIFS

Fireflies..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Barun HeartHeart

May God bless you with only good things in life :)
Television is incomplete without its King. I hope that we'll see you in a show soon.
Have fun. I love you.

From your fan for life, Crystal.
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
DivyaS. 
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Barun! 
I wish for you all of the happiness that you are so deserving of,
I wish that all of your dreams will be fulfilled and that sunshine and laughter will follow you always. 
I wish you all smiles, and success in everything you do.

You're so special to me (to us) that words will never be enough to say how happy you make us. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you manifold Barun. 
Wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors. And in the coming years, may your happiness grow, and your dreams be fulfilled even more; for you are very special and you deserve the best. Wishing you abundant love, success and happiness in life.

Happy Birthday! Hug
Stay Blessed! 

Love you always,

-Divya 
somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Codes

#33CCC
#3366cc

Go to top