Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiral, I insist you to take a post. We can get it done now.Please? 😳
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Umm.. guys im going offline for now, will surely come later. I just wanna wish your'll all the best :D ! < 3
pontiacbandit thumbnail
lazychick.maria 
Wishing you a very happy birthday Barun Sobti. You're one of the most talented actors I've come accross. Having you as Arnav Singh Raizada was epic and pure bliss! Onscreen or offscreen, you gave us so many lovely memories to cherish... and thank you for that. 
May you get loads of love, happiness and success... because you truely deserve it! 
Have a wonderful and amazing day. Stay blessed. Eagerly waiting for your comeback so please be back soon! We are waiting *DAMMIT* !!!!!!
Love, Maria
.ArshiHamesha.
Dear Barun Sobti,😊

This is the most awaited time for all your fans..since it is the day which celebrates  your Birthday...We hope that this new year brings success and happiness in your life more and more...Just stay as you are.. I am sure with your hard work..and dedication..you will achieve a lot...But this yer You must come forwards and acknowledge your talent  not to just cherish it but also to set your goals to mark new boundaries too.Things will fall  accordingly.I have never been so attached with any actor like this...thus wish to see you more and more in the coming year and getting success which you surely deserve..Thanks for entertaining us with your  brilliant performances...So, follow your heart and I am sure you will find your fans standing by your side always...I wish you get all positive energy to mark a territory in Bollywood...I am really looking forward to see you more on the screen this year... Stay Healthy and Blessed always..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...!!🥳

ArshiHamesha❤️

EDITS and GIFS

Fireflies..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Barun ❤️❤️

May God bless you with only good things in life :)
Television is incomplete without its King. I hope that we'll see you in a show soon.
Have fun. I love you.

From your fan for life, Crystal.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
DivyaS. 
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Barun! 
I wish for you all of the happiness that you are so deserving of,
I wish that all of your dreams will be fulfilled and that sunshine and laughter will follow you always. 
I wish you all smiles, and success in everything you do.

You're so special to me (to us) that words will never be enough to say how happy you make us. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you manifold Barun. 
Wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors. And in the coming years, may your happiness grow, and your dreams be fulfilled even more; for you are very special and you deserve the best. Wishing you abundant love, success and happiness in life.

Happy Birthday! 🤗
Stay Blessed! 

Love you always,

-Divya 
SaRun. thumbnail
My own msg too :P

A Very Happy Birthday to the man who owns my heart! < 3
May you be blessed with all the happiness and success in this world.
Wishing you the best in everything you do.. Love ya loads.. Keep Shining! < 33
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Viz, where should I open the thread? In this forum?Edited by aamir18 - 8 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Got it! 
Here's the link. 

I'm working through it now, cause I just don't got the time later 😆

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4450273&PID=125960134&#p125960134

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Yes! Over here. :D

aamir18 thumbnail
Whenever you get the chance, feel free res :) 
Also, where should I put the quiz? In place of last years Vms and Poems probably, right? 
SaRun. thumbnail
The write up is sooo PERFECT!!! 

Im in love with it, read it so many times already!! < 33
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Post Order
1. Intro
2. Journey So far + Awards
3. What people have said about Barun
4. Quiz