cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Yesterday,I liked the RaRa scene...loved the way Rama came, Rachi apologized, and started speaking Hindi.

My fear is related to Rachi deciding to  learn higher Hindi...no harm in picking the best of any language...but in Rachi's case I am a bit worry.

Why Rachi wants to learn it...does she think Banaras only offers jobs of Hindi editors and in Banaras to get any job higher stage Hindi language skills are required.

My request: cv's we love RaRa... please don't try to change it into a couple bringing comic relief to the show...light dose of funny banter through them is ok...for example, their OCD,Rama's confused but over-happy look...but not anything big as it will spoil the character of Rachita.

I am saying this coz so far we have seen Rachita as a sensible and responsible girl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Brilliant post cherry .. The CVs should not portray Rachita like that.. Sending a wrong message that without "sudh Hindi " no jobs would be available

RaRa have superb chemistry going for them they provide relief in the show being just themselves
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rachitha improving her language skills is appreciative but is she planning to try for that job again.  I hope she gets a job soon.  Wonder what is in store for viewers.
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She shouldn't try a job she isn't for...Benaras does have jobs besides ones in Hindi! However it looks very cute! The Vichaar, Aavashya, Thaila was cho chweet! Cv's should go a bit more practical! Her character isnt like that.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah watching that scene yesterday, this was my exact thought too, is she planning to apply for same job again?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Ok she was taunted for not knowing national language properly,, and she wants to improvise so that it helps her further in other job or interacting with people there...then its a good idea...But nothing was made clear from that scene yesterday...

Btw i felt a bit wierd when she had disclosed earlier that she is just a commerce graduate???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I mean she was in Mumbai and daughter of "Rishi Mathur" a known name there...and completed just graduation...not even Masters...or earlier it was shown she was interested in Interior Designing(furniture making sumthing...i dont remember properly )...so she could have done sum specialization or diploma sumthing๐Ÿ˜•

In my opinion, her qualification thing really surprised me...๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways i love every RaRa scene we get,, and CV's shud really give them a  proper story...
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Banaras is a very religious place, but which big place doesn't have English newspapers?

Local newspapers are always there (I guess)

Rachi could have easily applied for that. As far as RaRa are concerned, I love their funny n' cute banter, but would appreciate it if some serious scenes are shown.