Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF- Second Chance Updated-21/7 Pg 24 (Page 8)

swtsam IF-Dazzler
swtsam
swtsam

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
awesome. ..loved it. ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anvha

anvha Groupbie
anvha
anvha

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Accident waiting to happen

You are an accident waiting to happen around Arnav, Khushi scolded herself. 

She remembered the first time he had come to pick her for a date. She had been living in as a PG with rest of the interns in South Delhi. The owner had been a friendly and bubbly aunty. But as soon as she had seen Arnav get out of his Merc, the excitement from her face had vanished to be replaced by worry.

"Khushi, that's the Raizada boy. He is way out of our league beta." Aunty had warned.

One look into those brown eyes, and Khushi had stepped over the threshold and into his car. She had admired his grace, self confidence and arrogance. She had been a naive girl, clumsy, shy and average looking. Arnav's attention and love had made her feel wanted. She had craved his company and his touch.

Arnav had been a man even then, and mere kisses though wonderful had not satisfied him. She had been slowly but expertly seduced. Arnav had repeatedly told her he loved her and would come to Mumbai to meet her. But even then she had understood it was a summer romance. If not for her pregnancy, she doubted she would have met Arnav Singh Raizada again.

Her face was wet with remembered memories. She hastily cleaned her face with a wet tissue and got down from the auto after paying the fare.

Seeing her flustered the receptionist Anvi asked what was wrong. But she just nodded and went to her desk. She had just reached her desk when her phone rang.

"It has been ringing on and off for the last ten minutes," Anvi said.

"Hello, Gaiwad Real Estate Agency, how may I help you?" Khushi asked.

"Khushi, where were you?" Mayank said. "Doesn't matter Mr Kapoor is here, take him to the Bandra flat."

"Yes, boss."

The afternoon passed in a blur. She showed Mr Kapoor the flat in Bandra and many other properties. He looked delighted with last one in Goregaon. He would be taking his family to see the flat next day.

When she returned, her desk phone was ringing again.

"Khushi..." just that one word brought her out of her happy reverie and into the present, where she was the star attraction.

"Meet me at my office in an hour. Be there or you don't want to find out what will happen," Arnav replied.

"Okay, I will be there." Khushi replied.

Khushi quickly dialled her aunt's number and explained the situation. Then she dropped Rena at her aunt's and went to meet Arnav.

Arnav was sitting in the farthest corner of the darkened room. The only light source was the night lamp on his desk. When he saw Khushi enter he stood with a fluid grace and gestured to take a seat on the couch across from the straight backed chair where he sat.

"What sort of joke is this Khushi? We lost our baby." Arnav asked.

"Yes we did lose our first child. But Rena is alive and well." Khushi replied.

"What are you talking about?" Arnav asked confused.

"I conceived on that last night." Khushi replied.

"How is that possible?" Arnav asked perplexed.

"We are fertile." Khushi said with tongue in a cheek.

"Don't be crude Khushi." Arnav said. "How dare you not tell me about her?"

"For your own good. You were annoyed when we first got pregnant. As soon as we married you went into permanent sulk mode. I thought getting rid of me would have made you happy."

"What did I do that was so wrong to give you such impression?" Arnav asked.

"I thought you would be glad. If I returned with the news of my second pregnancy we would have followed the same pattern. Neither we nor your family was happy Arnav. I thought I was doing you a favour."

"Next time keep your opinion to yourself. If my family had known, this divorce would never have happened. It would not have happened if you didn't take that payout. I was coming after you. Only when nani persuaded me that it was better this way, it was what you wanted, I refrained." Arnav said pointedly.

"I want to meet her now." Arnav continued.

"You are not thinking straight. I have not even told her that I met you. Let me prepare her." Khushi said.

"You burst into my office after nine years of silence. Tell me I have a daughter and run out. And you are telling me I am not thinking straight. What kind of woman are you?"

A woman who didn't want to deliver bad news twice in a lifetime, she thought.

"How sure are you that she is my child?" Arnav asked.

Khushi was aghast. It was not something she had imagined he would ever ask. It had been a dreadful hour; fraught with all the possible agendas for the meeting, but doubt regarding parentage was not one that had featured in her thoughts.

Finally lifting her head, "100% Arnav," Khushi said with sad eyes.

"I want a DNA test Khushi, and I will need your ascent for that." Arnav said.

"Ok" Khushi got up to leave, but Arnav took hold of her arm and dragged her to him. When they were eye to eye, Arnav said, "If this is the last thing I do on earth, I will punish you for this."

Khushi nodded and left.

The melancholy brought on the memories of a dreadful time that she had tried to forget but could not. Something fundamental had changed in their relationship when she had got to know about her pregnancy. It had been a stepping stone in their relationship.

Marriage had never been considered as an option. But soon after they had married, and then had begun the dreadful period of months of hot and cold treatment. Arnav had wanted her badly. They have not spent even a single night alone. Days were a different story altogether. He had not deigned to speak with her. It was as if he had been punishing her. Insecurity had eaten at Khushi's self confidence. So, when Shyam, Arnav's brother-in-law had mentioned how Lavanya, Arnav's classmate was the love of Arnav's life she had not been sure about what to believe.

Three months into marriage, they had lost their baby. It had been an ectopic pregnancy. They had been so young, that they had ignored the symptoms. In the end they were left with no choice, but to abort the pregnancy.

Khushi had not been able to bear it. Though they had lived in the same house, slept in the same bed, but the chasm between them had grown day by day. They had not touched each other until one day, when Khushi had not been able to bear it.

Needing simple human touch she had initiated what was to be their last lovemaking, what had resulted in Rena.

Hello,

This is the next chapter. I hope you ppl like it. Thank you for the support. It really keeps me going.

Anvha

Edited by anvha - 15 May 2015 at 1:10pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunbarbie_gurlaparna7LoveArhiForeverrtmarajawsomechokrisunshaeyRita27aliahayseTAT_VJtanaayasrsan12marymarie1kskarshi_1982sunshineswirlsweetfairy007sangeethbalaMichealleagshilpakin410Simanthargantapragnajashalinikanagusydylatha72arhiformecutie13ARSHI_FAN11PoonamTpiyushitessyranianamika00goyalkalpna123-Reader-shaziluvbarunowinluv_panipuriSushSushnissoradhika007famiyaArilipniya55brishti84.kat.tanu_15ifsaal044arshifan04jeya0301sagarpatadiasweet_butterflyHuleygirlnizahairulechuarshilakshyaNktroshaanzidaseshatreeShru9tijessjazzKtotheMPdroverjdd1959aaytjyothirockztintinukritashfffan123prerna1-afsha-brainychild92ranogillrulamaShiningHeartsMysticRiverDownhill

SushSush Senior Member
SushSush
SushSush

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hey.. nice story.. pm me when u update

anvha

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
That was indeed a sad state of affairs...
Family meddling creating a chasm...

anvha

kritash IF-Rockerz
kritash
kritash

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nice going.
loved it.
but felt bad for kushi when arnav asked for parentage.

anvha

sangeetadas Senior Member
sangeetadas
sangeetadas

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Very nice update. 

anvha

Uzii Goldie
Uzii
Uzii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Nice chapter, dont know what lies his grandmother filled in his mind that arnav wants a DNA test but again 9years is a lot of time

anvha

ShiningHearts IF-Stunnerz
ShiningHearts
ShiningHearts

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
So nani is d reason behind Arshi's separation..
bt felt bad for Khushi arnav don't trust her..
Nice update..

anvha

Go to top