Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Arnav the angry bull 😆

I think someone played evil tricks for their separation in past..
Nani??

I think I have to wait patiently for updated to get an answer..
Cont soon..

😉
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why did Arnav's grandmother stop him from following Khushi after she left? He clearly told her that he wanted to get her back but upon his grandmother's insistence that she'd be fine, he didn't.

Was the family against their union? It looks like it. Otherwise why would Shyam tell Khushi that Lavanya is the love of Arnav's life. I am definitely confused about what his family thinks and feels towards Khushi and also about Arnav's feelings. You stated that he wanted her physically but there was no bond between them otherwise and after their miscarriage, their relation suffered even more.

Hope we get some more background info. I need to understand Arnav's side more. For someone who didn't seem to care much for Khushi and their relationship, he seems way too mad at her about hiding their child from him.

Edited by brishti84 - 8 years ago
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He left her for 3 days after last making love to her. How could he ever blame her for finally leaving? He left her first.
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story! So sad that Khushi had to fight for herself and her daughter all these years and now Arnav just shows up and wants his daughter. I really hope Khushi doesn't give up and fights Arnav. I don't want her to give up her daughter for reasons like better life, secured future etc. 
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
y arnav left hr after der lst love making ofcourse khushi will think he dnt wnt dat child n den nani sending divorce papers n mausi tooking dat money n hiding frm khushi its all a big misunderstanding which for sure Arnav's family created >_<
hpe it gts clear soon..

Edited by ShiningHearts - 8 years ago
anvha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you

thank you

Originally posted by: Pdrover

Interesting and different concept 
Love to read more

thank you
anvha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

So..'NOw Arnav is angry on Khushi for hiding Rena's identity from him and is up to taking revenge . Well he is right to some extent but does he deserve to be so angry when he doubts Khushi and needed DNA test to trust her. So can he blame Khushi for leaving him . Divorce was sent from his side and he agreed to his grand mothers advice without even talking to Khushi . May be Khushi should have talked to Arnav about her pregnancy atlest later. But I did not understand why her Mausi hid about the amount for so long ?
So now it's up to Rena to either get her parents love together or just one at a time ..?

Its a bit complicated than that. Arnav is not aware that they were the ones who initiated the divorce proceedings and there is that settlement money. Mausi was just thinking about Khushi's welfare.
Thank you for reading. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: abivicky86

sad kushi feels left out but nani is the villain in the whole picture waiting to know the reason for seperation

We are not seeing the whole picture yet😊Lets discover it together. Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by: srahs

i felt bad for khushi ...where life has brought her being not at all on fault she is being declared guilty. Yes she did mistake but that was in accordance to his ignorance and his nani's rude introvention between them. 

continue soon please

they were both young, i haven't mentioned there ages but I will later in the chapters. And they are stuck in time warp.
anvha thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Arnav the angry bull 😆

I think someone played evil tricks for their separation in past..
Nani??

I think I have to wait patiently for updated to get an answer..
Cont soon..

😉

Thank you for reading. Arnav is pretty angry.😆 And he is built like a bull maybe probably😳A girl can hope😳

Originally posted by: brishti84

Why did Arnav's grandmother stop him from following Khushi after she left? He clearly told her that he wanted to get her back but upon his grandmother's insistence that she'd be fine, he didn't. 

Was the family against their union? It looks like it. Otherwise why would Shyam tell Khushi that Lavanya is the love of Arnav's life. I am definitely confused about what his family thinks and feels towards Khushi and also about Arnav's feelings. You stated that he wanted her physically but there was no bond between them otherwise and after their miscarriage, their relation suffered even more. 

Hope we get some more background info. I need to understand Arnav's side more. For someone who didn't seem to care much for Khushi and their relationship, he seems way too mad at her about hiding their child from him. 

As I mentioned Arnav and Khushi were miserable when married. Shyam is a ready made villain. Things will be clear about 2 chapters later. Sorry but I need to make them do sth before we get any more clarity.

Originally posted by: sangeetadas

Feeling sad for Khushi...

Me too. Thank you for reading.

anvha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifsaal044

He left her for 3 days after last making love to her. How could he ever blame her for finally leaving? He left her first.

He did not leave her, just didn't talk to her. Just for clarity. He was right there but mute. Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by: -Reader-

Interesting story! So sad that Khushi had to fight for herself and her daughter all these years and now Arnav just shows up and wants his daughter. I really hope Khushi doesn't give up and fights Arnav. I don't want her to give up her daughter for reasons like better life, secured future etc. 

As one of my dear readers mentioned he is like a bull. And you cannot exactly wave a red flag infront of bull and live peacefully can you? But Khushi is made of stronger stuff let's see what happens.
Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by: ShiningHearts

Awesome update!!!

y arnav left hr after der lst love making ofcourse khushi will think he dnt wnt dat child n den nani sending divorce papers n mausi tooking dat money n hiding frm khushi its all a big misunderstanding which for sure Arnav's family created >_<
hpe it gts clear soon..

Thank you. Yes the story is based on all the misunderstandings cropping up. ðŸ˜ƒ 

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE     UPDATE...