Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wasn't expecting Arnav wanting to meet his child. Actually I wasn't sure what his reaction would be. Him wanting a DNA test, that I did figure but just not this soon.

So far it sounds like they only got married because of Khushi's pregnancy. After the loss of their child there was nothing else binding them together. So how can Arnav blast on her like this?! Didn't he notice his behavior towards her during their marriage? And the info Khushi received about Lavanya, is it true? Does he know that she was fed this info?

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM.
Sheebaaier thumbnail
What the hell does asr mean by punish khushi? Seeing how he behaved with khushi when they were married I understand why khushi did not tell him. And why is khushi agreeing with him?
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. Great.. So there is lot of communication gap.. Lot of insecurities and trust issues which none of them cared to sort out and finally led to divorce. Even now Khushi does not want to clear Arnav's misconception about Alimony, that she never lived on it, I fact she did not know about it till he mentioned it. ASR's ego and Khushi's insecurities seem to win over every other emotions they ever felt fr the other..
anvha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thank you

This content was originally posted by: ranogill

Awesome... I like this khushi who is fearless

thank you. She is a little feisty ðŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: brishti84

I wasn't expecting Arnav wanting to meet his child. Actually I wasn't sure what his reaction would be. Him wanting a DNA test, that I did figure but just not this soon. 

So far it sounds like they only got married because of Khushi's pregnancy. After the loss of their child there was nothing else binding them together. So how can Arnav blast on her like this?! Didn't he notice his behavior towards her during their marriage? And the info Khushi received about Lavanya, is it true? Does he know that she was fed this info?

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM.

Woho. SO many questions. Well, where to begin. They did love each other, but it was more lust than love. Arnav is dealing with major revelations here and even he is not sure how to proceed. So, he is proceeding with caution.

anvha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheebaaier

What the hell does asr mean by punish khushi? Seeing how he behaved with khushi when they were married I understand why khushi did not tell him. And why is khushi agreeing with him?

Khushi is just doing the right thing for her daughter. She wants her to know her father. About Arnav's behaviour during marriage, they were both immature.

This content was originally posted by: jyothirockz

Wow.. Great.. So there is lot of communication gap.. Lot of insecurities and trust issues which none of them cared to sort out and finally led to divorce. Even now Khushi does not want to clear Arnav's misconception about Alimony, that she never lived on it, I fact she did not know about it till he mentioned it. ASR's ego and Khushi's insecurities seem to win over every other emotions they ever felt fr the other..

Wow u got it right. Let's see how they deal with the issues. Thank you for reading.

thank you.
anvha thumbnail

You look like me

Sleep eluded Khushi. Old memories kept resurfacing. She remembered waking up the next morning to a cold bed and absent Arnav. His indifference, passivity had been too much for her after months of trials. She had waited for Arnav for three days to come to her, to talk, to express the inexpressible, the cold mask that was his impassive face had become unbearable. One evening thereafter she had packed her bags and left in the hope that Arnav will follow her to Mumbai. But that had never happened instead, nani had sent the divorce papers.

Though she had known about Rena by then, she hadn't wanted to become a burden for Arnav. She had signed and sent them back.

Then Rena had come and her world had changed. She had a little someone who would love her and whom she would love. She finally had a family. She was also a reminder of Arnav. She had the same eyes as Arnav and the same charming smile. Her hairs were wavy and deep golden brown. The only thing she had got from Khushi was the stubborn chin.

Mausi had been a wall through it all. She had helped Khushi complete her education and then through the first few months in the job taken care of Rena.

The next day, she took one of Rena's hairs, kept it in an air tight polybag, and sent it to Arnav.

After three long days of interminable wait, she received the results. Though she had known the result, it was a relief that Arnav knew it too. She could not understand her own feelings. After hiding the truth for nine years, she was upset that Arnav had not believed her.

As soon as she had reached her desk, her phone had started ringing.

"Khushi..."

"Arnav, good morning to you."

"I want to meet my daughter."

"No, Arnav she is at school."

"Where?"

"Arnav, I have to tell her about you."

"I am done waiting Khushi."

"Be reasonable Arnav."

"No, Khushi you have had nine years." Arnav replied.

"Keep her at home day after Khushi. I will come to collect her at ten. We will go out somewhere. I have nothing more to say to you. Give me your address."

Khushi recited her address to Arnav. Without a word further, Arnav put down the phone.

What she didn't understand was why he had backed out at the last moment? Why had he given them two days of grace? He was not the type to leave something this important unattended. Why does this grace frighten her more?

On Saturday, Khushi was waiting for Arnav. Rena had changed her dress thrice, asked Khushi to tie her hair in a fishtail braid which she liked best. Then she had gone off to her room, to prep the present she was going to give Arnav. Her confident, take-no-prisoners girl was nervous about meeting her dad.

The doorbell rang in short impatient bursts. It was as if he could not read the sign directly below the doorbell which said, "Please don't ring the doorbell more than twice. I don't know how to fly."

"I thought you would be at work." Arnav said as soon as Khushi opened the door.

"It's Saturday." Khushi replied.

"You worked last Saturday," Arnav said.

"Extenuating circumstances," Khushi replied.

Arnav looked at her quizzically, but before she could say anything further, Rena came rushing into the room, only to hide behind Khushi.

Rena kept peeking at Arnav from behind Khushi.

"Could you give us a minute?" Khushi asked. Arnav gave her a look that said one minute is a minute too many but gave them privacy.

"What's up, sweetie?" Khushi asked Rena.

"Ma, will he like me?" Rena asked in a small voice.

"He will love you baby," Khushi said and hugged her.

"You don't need to come with us; I would be fine with him." Rena said.

Khushi released her. Tears in her eyes, it looked as if her baby was not only hers.

"You look like me." Rena said when she finally broke free.

Arnav was studying Rena with an intensity that terrified Khushi. He was looking at Rena as if she was a precious, precious being who have to be protected always, and he would be the one to provide that protection. Arnav crouched down at Rena's eye level and said, "Are you ready for today's adventure, princess. Your chariot waits," gesturing at his car.

Rena giggled and gave Arnav a shy smile.

Khushi had just witnessed love at first sight, love of a father for his daughter and love of a daughter for his father. She felt cheated to be left out of the connection, but the furious look that Arnav had given her as they left told her it was all her fault.

She was coming to the realisation that she may have been wrong to keep the father-daughter duo apart. But how was it all her fault. If Arnav had shared his feelings with her, she would have known how he felt. She would known he would want Rena.

What if he proved to be fantastic father? What if he went that extra mile for appearances? Wouldn't Rena question Khushi? Why did she keep them separate? What answers would Khushi have then?

They left soon thereafter.

From the window, Khushi watched Rena talk non-stop with Arnav. Arnav was entranced with his daughter. In temperament and looks they were the same, so the bond was bound to develop quickly. Khushi felt such vicious jealousy. She wondered would she always be on the outside. She wondered whether there would be two different bonds; Rena and Khushi and Rena and Arnav and not a single one; Rena with her parents. 

Hi,

Hope this update finds you well. Thank you for all the wonderful responses. 

Anvha

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one.

What happened that khushi left.
Why did she even sign the papers.

This is all his family's game plan?

Khushi is right to feel she kept the daughter form the father.
But now too she has to stand up for herself and her daughter otherwise they'll do something and take her daughter from her.

Btw it would help if the story has a smooth transition from past to present. It's just that it's very unclear as to IF arshi had a love marriage if yes then why did they separate how come la came into the picture.

I m sorry if I overlooked something or lost track of the previous updates. So please clear that.
Downhill thumbnail
beautiful update
thanks for this wonderful update
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khusi is feeling outsider n also jealous,i think the main villan is nani she is the culpirt nmade them seperate so a very nice update.