Interesting Start!
looking frwd to read mre :))
anvha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

thank you

This content was originally posted by: manee03

Have you copied from a second time bride by lynne graham

I love the author, there are some similarities. 

This content was originally posted by: Teddybear_doll

Awesome update. .
interesting ..

thank you

This content was originally posted by: ShiningHearts

Interesting Start!

looking frwd to read mre :))

thank you. I hope I don't dissappoint.

This content was originally posted by: abivicky86

loved the beginning

thank you

thank you
Edited by anvha - 8 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting continue soon plz
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is interesting. Can't wait to read more. Please PM me for updates if you can.
anvha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srahs

interesting continue soon plz

thank you. i would be continuing the ff tomorrow

This content was originally posted by: brishti84

This is interesting. Can't wait to read more. Please PM me for updates if you can.

thank you. I will pm you.😊
anvha thumbnail

thank you.
anvha thumbnail

A  Bomb Named Rena

On Sunday after dropping Rena off at a friend's place, Khushi went to her aunt's place. Her aunt was her only living relative and a great support for her. She didn't know what she would have done without her aunt after the fiasco ten years ago. She needed to talk to her about Saturday.

Her aunt was in the garden pruning out the weeds. Even at the age of seventy she was adamant about not hiring a gardener. The garden was her first love she always says. Khushi bent down and started pruning. Her aunt looked at her and smiled, gestured for her to get up. When Khushi shook her head in a negative, her aunt got up cleaned her hands in a wash basin and hugged her.

"How are you, beta?" her aunt asked.

"Not so good mausi. Something happened yesterday." Khushi replied.

Her aunt gestured her to the chaise. They both sat and Khushi continued. "I met Arnav yesterday."

"What?" her aunt was shocked. "I thought they were in Delhi."

"He is looking at bungalows. He dropped by the agency yesterday."

Her aunt sat there for a long time. Finally she said, "I guess it had to happen. Rena is always asking about her father. Now she can meet him."

This was news to her. Rena had never said anything to her. She had thought Rena was quite happy with their little family Rena, mausi and Khushi.

"Rena never said anything to me," Khushi said tentatively.

"Little ones, they are sensitive. She knows you don't like to talk about him or your past. So, she didn't ask. But that doesn't mean she is not curious." Her aunt replied. "It is a time bomb Khushi, she is curious about her dad."

Mausi continued, "Kids talk. Her friends have their daddies and they are their daddies's little princesses. Rena wants to meet her father. You know how stubborn she is. She knows his name; you have never tried to keep his identity secret. That's commendable. Right now she is not saying anything because of your feelings. But in a few years when curiosity gets better of her she will barge in his office and that will make both your day."

"He kept talking about some pay off, settlement money." Khushi said mostly to avoid mausi's penetrating gaze but also because she wanted to know what Arnav was talking about.

"His nani gave 15 lacs." Her aunt said.

Khushi was aghast. She had never imagined there was any money. She had always felt so righteous about making it on her own.

"You knew I didn't want anything from them, then why?" Khushi asked feeling betrayed.

"Khushi you were young. You know how the world is out there. What if you would not have made it? I kept the money for you. You were naive, you are still naive. I made a FD of it. And it renews every five years. It can be college fund for Rena." Her aunt said.

"I will return it." Khushi said.

"Don't be hasty. Consult Rena. Even at this age she is more pragmatic than you are, must have got it from his father. Khushi don't make any emotional decisions." Her aunt advised.

"I will think about it." Khushi replied.

"Also think about making them meet Khushi."

Khushi was still pondering about the same next day, when Raj came sauntering in straight to her desk.

"Hey gorgeous, let's have dinner together." Raj said.

"No Raj, I don't date boys." Khushi replied.

"That was three years ago. I am all grown up now." Raj said with a flirtatious smile.

"No Raj, now move along." He left with a dour face. Raj had been after her, to go out on a date since he joined three years ago. She was not averse to going out. She just didn't want to mix professional life with personal life.

During lunch, she went to the Mumbai office of AR Group. She tentatively approached the reception and asked to meet Arnav Singh Raizada. The receptionist gave her a look that said who are you and what you are doing here and how dare you disturb the dragon in his lair.

But she asked Khushi politely, "Do you have an appointment?"

"No" Khushi replied. "But can you please tell him Khushi Kumari Gupta is here." The receptionist gave her a sceptical look but called ASR's office. When she received an affirmative as a reply, she gave her a curious look and told her to wait.

Khushi was thinking about the first time they met. She had gone to Delhi for college internship. All the interns have gone clubbing. Khushi had gone with them. While she was calming sipping a glass of OJ after a round of dancing, she had felt someone looking at her. When she had lifted her gaze, she had found herself looking at the most gorgeous specimen of male species. He had deep brown eyes, long sculpted nose and a chiselled mouth. He had asked her for a dance and she had danced with him all night. They had left in the wee hours. Arnav had dropped her off.

How soon that fairy glitter had faded? How soon their lives have changed. She had been warned off that Raizada kid, but she had not listened. Instead in the first blooms of youth she had revelled in his company. Their first time had been under a palm tree when on an odd weekend off he had taken her to the Raizada beach house in Mumbai. He had cried with her when the pain had overwhelmed her. He had taken good care of her afterwards. How happy they had been? Just being with each other was enough for them.

"Ms Khushi, ASR will see you now."

She was led to the third floor where all the executive offices were. The biggest was of Arnav. But Khushi didn't notice anything around her. She was still thinking about her decision. She had debated with herself half the night and all through the morning, and come to the conclusion that Arnav needed to know, and if she didn't tell him Rena will sooner or later; mausi was right about that.

When she arrived at the office it was to find him, seating behind his desk busy on the phone. It gave her a minute to study him. He was wearing a charcoal grey suit with a blue tie. His hair looked as if he had speared his hand through it multiple times. His tie was loosened and his blazer was hanging on his chair. When he looked up, he stood up and gestured towards the seats in front of his desk.

For a long time Arnav didn't say anything, just looked at her. She was hyperventilating under his stare.

"What will you have? Tea, coffee or something cool to drink." Arnav asked.

"You are being all polite all of a sudden." Khushi said abruptly.

"Pardon me but our last meeting was a shock. Since then I have had time to think." Arnav said. "The last time I saw you, you were naked in our bed."

Khushi turned pink and started taking huge gulps of air. Arnav got up made her drink a sip or two from a glass of water and led her to the couch. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, it was to find those deep mesmerising eyes on her.

"You have beautiful eyes." Khushi said.

When Khushi had calmed down a bit, he said, "Tell me what you are here for. Blurt it out, I am not an executioner. You don't have to be nervous."

"I am not nervous." Khushi said exasperated.

"Last time you were this nervous you told me you were pregnant."

Khushi lifted herself and said, "I am not here to say anything. I just came to say it was nice meeting you after all this time." She grabbed her handbag from the table and made a run for it.

Arnav followed on her heels.

"Khushi slow down, you will fall down."

"I will not."

"Be careful, lookout the floor is slippery. You are wearing heels, KHUSHI." He finally caught up with her dragged her into a conference room away from prying eyes and pinned her to the wall.

"Khushi tell me" he demanded.

Trying to look anywhere, but into his eyes, Khushi said, "You are father of a 9-year old girl Rena."

Arnav was so shocked that he released her for a moment. She made a run for it and got in the elevator that was just leaving, grabbed an auto and went back to office.

Hi,

Hope you people enjoy it.

This is the next update. I sent PMs to people who are on my buddy list or who specifically mentioned about it.

I have two questions. If anybody is a banker here, I want to know whether a business house can buy individual mortgage, and if so, are the property papers given to business house or the owner.

Anvha.

Edited by anvha - 8 years ago
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update

i m just curious
is khushi n Arnav divorced for they had fling in past
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting ... And beautiful name of their girl pleasant change from arusi etc. .. By the way I am fan of M/B books ..every one need a light relief like masala Bollywood movie or Hollywood chick flick ... Count me in to read your mills/ boon style story ... So nani here was villainEdited by ranogill - 8 years ago