Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Breaking News : Salman is a free man (Page 5)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Not suprised what money and power can do. Wont be suprised if this case will delay another 13  years till high court and Salman will be enjoying his freedom. But at the end he will never be free..he commited a crime a person death. Dont get how he can life with him self. Why just not admit it 13 years back or at least do it now. Say you are sorry for your deeds /apologize. For your own consience for the family of the victims. For me he is coming off as a coward big time.
Lollz and all the celebs with their wierd statements You cant defend a crime.. what if Salman run of your family in a drunk state and doesnt feel any remorse about it!
Said it before sad what has become of the person Salman. I really liked his movies.

Edited by ashna26 - 08 May 2015 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-JBanitarani

BhataktiJawani IF-Sizzlerz
BhataktiJawani
BhataktiJawani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I think people should refrain from taking someone's family name in this whole issue
Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitajoyce_k-JollyJabeen-JBKwerkyColdplaying--Ariana--anitaraniSunoNa...Star_girlpallavi25Mallika-E-Bhais

mahalaxmi-sita Senior Member
mahalaxmi-sita
mahalaxmi-sita

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
LMAO, ppl getting all sensitive about their loved ones when just for the sake of argument i brought somebody's family into it... and some of them are actually rejoicing on a criminal's bail who actually ruined a family.. just because he's a superstar.
"jab apne pe aati hai tab pata chalta hai."

don't worry, i won't wish bad for anyone even in my wildest dreams.

Edited by indianprincess - 08 May 2015 at 5:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kColdplayinganitarani--Ariana--pallavi25Mallika-E-Bhais

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I'm not a fan of Salman Khan but I just love Humanity and Good Humans. If a good person rides the car over me by mistake and does good for other human beings and repents for it, I'll forgive him for the crime.

I'm all in for good humans as there are very few left in this world. Embarrassed

MidnightRamblerMallika-E-Bhais

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hadia-

I think people should refrain from taking someone's family name in this whole issue

Actually noone is taking anyone's family name,they are only trying to tell you how would the victims family must be feeling like. You cant bear reading this and still support criminal? Do you actually really know how the victims family must be feeling who have actually suffered in pain all these years?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaanitaranipallavi25

Sdaren Senior Member
Sdaren
Sdaren

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
His fans can enjoy a few more years of his no-brainer masala flicks.

"Geez"...  "I was drinking a glass of water in the bar"... " I didn't drive the car...someone else was driving".    A good human being will admit his wrondoings then repent not blame on someone else.  You earn good points through merit not through bribing and buying support.

AnnaElsapallavi25

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by indianprincess

Originally posted by -Hadia-

It was an accident & it wasn't intentional ..Well it's true that a life was Lost and its really Sad

ok for one second i agree it was an accident and "unintentional",
now pls answer my question sincerely , one of your family members was on a night walk on the footpath, i in a drunken state ran over him/her with my car and instead of taking him/her to the nearest hospital ran away from the scene like a coward... would you forgive me and tell me to move on?would you still call it an "accident" and an "unintentional mistake"? or this privilege is reserved for "salman the superstar" only.

I actually have a family who died coz of a hit and run and the person who ran over my family member was not drunk but was speeding. it took over 10 years to find out the person who was the driver of the car and she was not sent to jail when they did find her. there is a big difference between leaving a person for dead and leaving coz who would be attacked. Salman had to leave coz the crowd was getting violent and he then handed himself over to the police. so when I say this I say this from personal experience the person who killed your loved one does not matter, that person is irrelevant coz all you think about is the lose and truthfully compensation is extremely, extremely important. so all I hope is that the victims finally get compensation
[lol, he didn't leave because the crowd were getting violent, he left because he realised he just ran over a bunch of people and fled to save his own ass, and he never surrendered himself lmao, an FIR was lodged against and he was untraceable for hours after the incident, he was later found at his lawyer's house trying to save his own ass.[ay to spin facts.Monetary compensation?, yes, let's put a price $$ on the deceased, that should make up for your loss.
the last part was totally uncalled for.

Go to top