Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Breaking News : Salman is a free man (Page 4)

xoFanArtiqzox Goldie
xoFanArtiqzox
xoFanArtiqzox

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
ClapPartyDancing Wacko  withing 2days n BAM he's a free man again!!
The power of TIGER looolll!!  kekekeke

mahalaxmi-sita Senior Member
mahalaxmi-sita
mahalaxmi-sita

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hadia-

Originally posted by indianprincess

Sooo Happy Party Party Party

pls celebrate. I pray to almighty that something like this never happens to ur family

Excuse me ? There is no need to take my family in this whole thing ...Being a fan I am just supporting Salman ..
felt bad? ur hero for whom ur celebrating has also desecrated a family mercilessly. what are your thoughts on it?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlColdplayingMeherbaananitaraniAntlerspallavi25

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Sooo Happy Party Party Party

pls celebrate. I pray to almighty that something like this never happens to ur family

Excuse me ? There is no need to take my family in this whole thing ...Being a fan I am just supporting Salman ..
felt bad? ur hero for whom ur celebrating has also desecrated a family mercilessly. what are your thoughts on it?

She is proud of him Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlAntlerspallavi25

BhataktiJawani IF-Sizzlerz
BhataktiJawani
BhataktiJawani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
It was an accident & it wasn't intentional ..Well it's true that a life was Lost and its really Sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged

It was an accident & it wasn't intentional ..Well it's true that a life was Lost and its really Sad

It wasn't intentional LMFAOOO

He choose to drive while he was drunk when he had no license!!!

he is an adult and knows driving without license is against rules, 2ndly if his license has been taken then it's because he has been a horrible driver so drinking and then deciding to drive is clearly going to make him a even more horrible aggressive driver ! despite of all this he choose to drive!

he is a criminal and gives no shit about the guy he killed or those he injured that's why he ran away and you keep saying it was not intentional and he even threatened the witnesses!

rose-girlanitaranipallavi25

mahalaxmi-sita Senior Member
mahalaxmi-sita
mahalaxmi-sita

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged

ok for one second i agree it was an accident and "unintentional", 
now pls answer my question sincerely , one of your family members was on a night walk on the footpath, i in a drunken state ran over him/her with my car and instead of taking him/her to the nearest hospital ran away from the scene like a coward... would you forgive me and tell me to move on?would you still call it an "accident" and an "unintentional mistake"? or this privilege is reserved for "salman the superstar" only.

Edited by indianprincess - 08 May 2015 at 4:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_krose-girlsugarhugs-JollyJabeen-JBColdplaying--Ariana--KhilonaaHayaa.mMeherbaanpallavi25

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
what a shame, not even a couple months at least or a year in jail, hey if you wanna get away with drunk driving killing a person in the process, leaving others injured and running away and lying then be rich and famous. because no ordinary person would have got away with this crime. forget dragging it out for 13 years a non famous/rich person would have been punished straight away. so does this set a precedent for anyone who commits a crime like this, can they do charity while the verdict is being made or has already done charity to be able to get off. 

honestly its really disheartening when the law is bias like this when it comes to money and fame. rich and famous people have a different set of standards and rules applied to them then the rest of the people in society. 

Edited by bila_a - 08 May 2015 at 4:10am

rose-girl-JollyJabeen-JBpallavi25

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged

ok for one second i agree it was an accident and "unintentional",
now pls answer my question sincerely , one of your family members was on a night walk on the footpath, i in a drunken state ran over him/her with my car and instead of taking him/her to the nearest hospital ran away from the scene like a coward... would you forgive me and tell me to move on?would you still call it an "accident" and an "unintentional mistake"? or this privilege is reserved for "salman the superstar" only.

I actually have a family who died coz of a hit and run and the person who ran over my family member was not drunk but was speeding. it took over 10 years to find out the person who was the driver of the car and she was not sent to jail when they did find her. there is a big difference between leaving a person for dead and leaving coz who would be attacked. Salman had to leave coz the crowd was getting violent and he then handed himself over to the police. so when I say this I say this from personal experience the person who killed your loved one does not matter, that person is irrelevant coz all you think about is the lose and truthfully compensation is extremely, extremely important. so all I hope is that the victims finally get compensation

Go to top