Breaking News : Salman is a free man - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
I think people should refrain from taking someone's family name in this whole issue
Originally posted by sandiab

I actually have a family who died coz of a hit and run and the person who ran over my family member was not drunk but was speeding. it took over 10 years to find out the person who was the driver of the car and she was not sent to jail when they did find her. there is a big difference between leaving a person for dead and leaving coz who would be attacked. Salman had to leave coz the crowd was getting violent and he then handed himself over to the police. so when I say this I say this from personal experience the person who killed your loved one does not matter, that person is irrelevant coz all you think about is the lose and truthfully compensation is extremely, extremely important. so all I hope is that the victims finally get compensation

lol, he didn't leave because the crowd were getting violent, he left because he realised he just ran over a bunch of people and fled to save his own ass, and he never surrendered himself lmao, an FIR was lodged against and he was untraceable for hours after the incident, he was later found at his lawyer's house trying to save his own ass.

Way to spin facts.

Monetary compensation?, yes, let's put a price $$ on the deceased, that should make up for your loss.
Edited by Heisenberg. - 8 years ago
LMAO, ppl getting all sensitive about their loved ones when just for the sake of argument i brought somebody's family into it... and some of them are actually rejoicing on a criminal's bail who actually ruined a family.. just because he's a superstar.
"jab apne pe aati hai tab pata chalta hai."

don't worry, i won't wish bad for anyone even in my wildest dreams.
Edited by indianprincess - 8 years ago
I'm not a fan of Salman Khan but I just love Humanity and Good Humans. If a good person rides the car over me by mistake and does good for other human beings and repents for it, I'll forgive him for the crime.

I'm all in for good humans as there are very few left in this world. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Hadia-

I think people should refrain from taking someone's family name in this whole issue

Actually noone is taking anyone's family name,they are only trying to tell you how would the victims family must be feeling like. You cant bear reading this and still support criminal? Do you actually really know how the victims family must be feeling who have actually suffered in pain all these years?
His fans can enjoy a few more years of his no-brainer masala flicks.

"Geez"...  "I was drinking a glass of water in the bar"... " I didn't drive the car...someone else was driving".    A good human being will admit his wrondoings then repent not blame on someone else.  You earn good points through merit not through bribing and buying support.
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

[lol, he didn't leave because the crowd were getting violent, he left because he realised he just ran over a bunch of people and fled to save his own ass, and he never surrendered himself lmao, an FIR was lodged against and he was untraceable for hours after the incident, he was later found at his lawyer's house trying to save his own ass.[ay to spin facts.Monetary compensation?, yes, let's put a price $$ on the deceased, that should make up for your loss.
the last part was totally uncalled for.
Originally posted by sandiab

the last part was totally uncalled for.

That wasn't directed at you personally, just the general concept of it all.
I genuinely don't feel safe anymore 😆

So if you're supposedly "hot" , "a good heart" and successful, you could get away with culpable homicide.

#Lessonoftheday
Money + Power + Influence + Fame + Celebrity Status > Law

In other words if you fall under any of the above categories, you may commit any crime you want but at the end of the day you will be free. Because money talks.