Breaking News : Salman is a free man - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by indianprincess

pls celebrate. I pray to almighty that something like this never happens to ur family

Excuse me ? There is no need to take my family in this whole thing ...Being a fan I am just supporting Salman ..
👏🥳   withing 2days n BAM he's a free man again!!
The power of TIGER looolll!!  kekekeke
Originally posted by -Hadia-

Excuse me ? There is no need to take my family in this whole thing ...Being a fan I am just supporting Salman ..
felt bad? ur hero for whom ur celebrating has also desecrated a family mercilessly. what are your thoughts on it?

felt bad? ur hero for whom ur celebrating has also desecrated a family mercilessly. what are your thoughts on it?

She is proud of him 🤢
It was an accident & it wasn't intentional ..Well it's true that a life was Lost and its really Sad

It was an accident & it wasn't intentional ..Well it's true that a life was Lost and its really Sad

It wasn't intentional LMFAOOO

He choose to drive while he was drunk when he had no license!!!

he is an adult and knows driving without license is against rules, 2ndly if his license has been taken then it's because he has been a horrible driver so drinking and then deciding to drive is clearly going to make him a even more horrible aggressive driver ! despite of all this he choose to drive!

he is a criminal and gives no shit about the guy he killed or those he injured that's why he ran away and you keep saying it was not intentional and he even threatened the witnesses!

ok for one second i agree it was an accident and "unintentional", 
now pls answer my question sincerely , one of your family members was on a night walk on the footpath, i in a drunken state ran over him/her with my car and instead of taking him/her to the nearest hospital ran away from the scene like a coward... would you forgive me and tell me to move on?would you still call it an "accident" and an "unintentional mistake"? or this privilege is reserved for "salman the superstar" only.

Edited by indianprincess - 8 years ago
what a shame, not even a couple months at least or a year in jail, hey if you wanna get away with drunk driving killing a person in the process, leaving others injured and running away and lying then be rich and famous. because no ordinary person would have got away with this crime. forget dragging it out for 13 years a non famous/rich person would have been punished straight away. so does this set a precedent for anyone who commits a crime like this, can they do charity while the verdict is being made or has already done charity to be able to get off. 

honestly its really disheartening when the law is bias like this when it comes to money and fame. rich and famous people have a different set of standards and rules applied to them then the rest of the people in society. 

Edited by bila_a - 8 years ago

ok for one second i agree it was an accident and "unintentional",
now pls answer my question sincerely , one of your family members was on a night walk on the footpath, i in a drunken state ran over him/her with my car and instead of taking him/her to the nearest hospital ran away from the scene like a coward... would you forgive me and tell me to move on?would you still call it an "accident" and an "unintentional mistake"? or this privilege is reserved for "salman the superstar" only.

I actually have a family who died coz of a hit and run and the person who ran over my family member was not drunk but was speeding. it took over 10 years to find out the person who was the driver of the car and she was not sent to jail when they did find her. there is a big difference between leaving a person for dead and leaving coz who would be attacked. Salman had to leave coz the crowd was getting violent and he then handed himself over to the police. so when I say this I say this from personal experience the person who killed your loved one does not matter, that person is irrelevant coz all you think about is the lose and truthfully compensation is extremely, extremely important. so all I hope is that the victims finally get compensation
Not suprised what money and power can do. Wont be suprised if this case will delay another 13  years till high court and Salman will be enjoying his freedom. But at the end he will never be free..he commited a crime a person death. Dont get how he can life with him self. Why just not admit it 13 years back or at least do it now. Say you are sorry for your deeds /apologize. For your own consience for the family of the victims. For me he is coming off as a coward big time.
Lollz and all the celebs with their wierd statements You cant defend a crime.. what if Salman run of your family in a drunk state and doesnt feel any remorse about it!
Said it before sad what has become of the person Salman. I really liked his movies.
Edited by ashna26 - 8 years ago