Quotes describing kaya's present situation...!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
i am feeling damn foolish in making this post...but cant help it cuz for the past few days i was correlating each nd every kaya moment with some of d evergreen quotes.nd these are the few which just seems to indicate d situation of kaya itself "its not who u have been with but who u end up with.sometimes the heart itself doesnt know what it wants until it finds what it wants":appropriately suited for our kabir.although it may take a long time for kabir to get rid of his past burden completely nd erase the memories of his ex-wife,the day he will realize ananya's value situtions will gonna change entirely...as anu herself is going to be that sunlight in kabir's life which will pull him out from d shadows of d past.     2)"sometimes we create walls around us nt 2 protect ourselves but 2 see who cares enough to break them":again associated with kabir (reasons 2 be contd in next post as this one is getting too long)
2)kabir at present is a shell of a man who is consumed with some kind of inexplicable guilt 4m his past bt that doesnt mean dat his soul is impenetrable rather it indicates that he is waiting for d right person to penetrate it   3)"everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your lyf bt i wld rather be ur moon so that i can shine on you during ur darkest hour when ur sun isnt aroun":im preety sure that ananya will be both the sun and moon in kabir's lyf...cuz kabir's vulnerable,childish part of him will sooner or later find solace only in anu's company.the picture of kabir sharma that is projected in front of d world is that of a super successful reporter,a charismatic man,a leader but thats only a facade nd the real ravaged,broken person is yet to come out.
such a thoughtful post Shreya. U mentioning all the quotes are perfectly fit with KaYa! But I loved the most is Ananya will be sun and moon of Kabir's life who illuminats his dark path with love,care,trust and her innocence.
Wow great job , every quote that you pointed out does match with the current situation of Kaya :)