Nach Baliye 7

Nach Baliye 7:Ranbir Kapoor strikes a pose with Himmanshoo and amruta

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Nach Baliye 7: Ranbir Kapoor strikes a pose with Himmanshoo Malhotra and Amruta Khanvilkar

Nach Baliye 7: Ranbir Kapoor strikes a pose with Himmanshoo Malhotra and Amruta Khanvilkar

Its extra special on the sets of the dance reality show when a B-town star walks in to promote their film

This week we will see Akshay Kumar promoting his film Gabbar is Back on Nach Baliye 7 along with Shruti Haasan. He will make the contestants do some outrageous things and they will gladly be a part of it as well. The contestants have already shot the next episode with Ranbir Kapoor, who will be seen promoting his upcoming film Bombay Velvet.

Ranbir will be on the sets of Nach Baliye 7 with Anushka Sharma. Sources claim that the star jodi will be seen performing a few cabaret numbers from the album of Bombay Velvette. While everyone enjoyed their time with Ranbir and got opportunity to dance with Ranbir, Himmanshoo Malhotra and his wife Amruta Khanvilkar were over the moon.

"I'm ecstatic... meeting Ranbir was like a dream come true for me and to perform and be praised by him is like an icing on the cake. This memory, I would cherish for my entire life," said Amruta. The couple posed with theKapoor lad for several selfies. He congratulated Himanshoo and Amruta's for their stellar performance and appreciated all the other contestants for their performances.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😆
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww. cute couple wid cute ranbir. iis good that himanshoo amrruta are geting appreciation frm so many people. hope they wil win the show. cz they deserve to win.😊
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

your welcome