Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

if Gayathriji had been alive...

shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If only Gayathriji had been alive, Bhabima would not have got her way for 10 years!! Gayathriji would have fought for Akshara and Naitik and got justice for them!!   Chotima tried her best, but she doesnt have the position of strength and authority that Gayathri had!! I dont understand how Rajbanna can allow his son and bahu to be thrown out like this!! This is one time that Naitik really needed his mother!!
 Its a really strange and unbelievable storyline that the writers have created!! I always admired YRKKH for having realistic and natural story lines!! They really blew it with this last leap!!
Edited by shesthebest - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Or she might have told Naitik to divorce Akshara and get the kids' custody...because Gayatri can be selfish.
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kuch bhi kaho Gayatri was Gayatri Man!!! I so really Miss her  woh hoti toh bma ko line par lati for sure.
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course gayartri give support to naksh seneha k time pe bhi she gave support to akshi not natik 
Gayathri leaving was the first bad hit to the show. Now its just getting senseless and stupider!
soapbubble thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing!
Gayathri had her own standing in this house, which no one else has. 

Raj banna could have made his viewpoint stronger and it's irritating to see him so voiceless - but he could not have changed anything substantially, I feel. Iss ghar mein auraton ki bohut chalti hai ðŸ˜†

But tell me, can't Naksh live somewhere else in India? Why do they have to go back to SA? 
shesthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, its true that Gayathri was a bit selfish at times.. Her character was interesting, because it had shades of grey.. But she did support Akshara many times, even over Naitik sometimes!! Her role was as important as the 3 main characters because of her strong bond with Naitik, Akshara and Naksh!!  
Considering that, the writers did a pretty decent job of continuing the story with Chotima, Naman and Muskaan.. But I hate when they drop characters for no reason.. Like they did with Alok and Muskan.. I kind of miss Muskan, she had a nice relationship with everyone and she had just started her married life with Alok's traditional family. I dunno why they got rid of all of them!! They invested so much in that story and now theyre all gone!!  I hope Rashmi and her daughter are going to return.. She should have been there when Naitik, Akshara, etc came home after 10 years!!

True, they made the story so senseless and ridiculous in this new leap!! What did Bhabima expect? Did she think that Daddaji was immortal, that he was never going to leave her?? For her to carry on this grudge and hatred for 10 years is sooo stupid.. and its still more important to her than her "beloved" grandkids.. She is so stubborn and selfish, she would not allow Akshara and Naitik to stay even for Naksh and Naira's sake!! Unbelievable!! Its a character assassination of poor Bhabima's nature.. She was so gentle and sweet, the writers really destroyed her!!

Why do Akshara and Naitik have to be separated from her side of the family too?? I guess they didnt want the kids to know that Bhabima had thrown them out, but still what a flimsy plot!! Doesnt hold up from any angle!!

I HATE seeing Akshara and Naitik looking so weak and helpless.. They were like the Prince and Princess of the Singhaniya family, and now they look almost like orphans!! Would any family do that to their only heir?? At least Rajshri behan confronted Bhabima a littke.. She was totally entitled, considering the way the whole Singhaniya family were treating her daughter and son-in-law!!  Anyway, I was just sad that they destroyed a show which had such great relationships for so many years.. Hard to find that in Indian serials!!
Edited by shesthebest - 8 years ago
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Had gayatri been there " bhabhima ko seedha kar deti "
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes gayatri maa would def support aks-naitik and can stand against Bm