Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MAHTSH::Are Ishani and RV playing with Shikhar and Ritikas feelings

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi promo: Are Ishani and RV playing with Shikhar and Ritika's feelings?

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi promo: Are Ishani and RV playing with Shikhar and Ritika's feelings?

This square love story is getting complicated by the minute but nonetheless it is still keeping us hooked to our television screens

In the recent episodes of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, Shikhar (Arjun Bijlani) expresses his desire to marry Ishani (Radhika Madan), but she says that she doesn't love him and hence cannot marry him. Ranveer (Shakti Arora), who is angry with Ishani for tricking him, takes a vow to keep Shikhar away from his ex-wife.

We caught the promo of the upcoming episode, which showcases Ishani accepting Shikhar marriage proposal irking RV. So much so that RV also decides to marry Ritika (Smrit Khanna) again on the same day as Ishani's wedding. Now we know that Ishani agreed to marry Shikhar so that RV can move on in his life with Ritika and their new baby. And RV is getting married to Ritika to hurt Ishani. While these two are hell bent on sacrificing each other's life for the other, what they don't realise that two other lives are being dragged in to their stupid ego tussle.

Shikhar genuinely feels for Ishani and believes that she can do nothing wrong. In spite of being in love with RV, if Ishani marries Shikhar, she will be unfair to her new life partner. And no matter how much RV claims that he will forget Ishani, it's never going to happen. Ritika has dedicated her life to RV and never questioned him even once or made any claims to his life. Wouldn't it be wrong for Ishani and RV to cheat their future partners in the quest of making the opposite persona's life better or worse?

Frankly, Ishani should just come clean about everything to RV, so he can truly move on. As for RV, he really needs to get a grip on reality and see that if he has taken the responsibility of Ritika then he needs to mean it. Comment in the section below and tell us what you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The article writer is sympathizing with Ri? Oh, man! Shikhar himself is going in this mess without investigating about her past. Not using his Sherlock Holmes wala brain too. And Ri...any fool with the lowest amount of brain can sympathize with her and say she has "dedicated her entire life to RV". She's the reason Ish went to jail, she's the reason everything is happening here and it's her dedicating her life?? Meh. Though I agree with whatever they said about IshVeer. They are wrong and need to talk to each other instead of jumping to any conclusion like this.
tellyfan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

The article writer is sympathizing with Ri? Oh, man! Shikhar himself is going in this mess without investigating about her past. Not using his Sherlock Holmes wala brain too. And Ri...any fool with the lowest amount of brain can sympathize with her and say she has "dedicated her entire life to RV". She's the reason Ish went to jail, she's the reason everything is happening here and it's her dedicating her life?? Meh. Though I agree with whatever they said about IshVeer. They are wrong and need to talk to each other instead of jumping to any conclusion like this.

Elvish how much u (it should be WE actually 😆😆)   "LOVE" our ranveer's dear friend Ri it's just unbelievable & now Shikhar (Ishani's new found "friend") too is following suit. Now ri won't be alone to get all d brickbats her best friend Shikhar will be there to help her 😆. Yaar is serial mein sab ek dusre ke best friend hai aur baat koi kisi se clear nahi karta ðŸ˜•

Coming to d post, why people r so sympathetic towards Shikhar and Ritika is beyond me. First Ritika herself knew very well how much ranveer loves Ishani still she is weaving dreams of having her own monkey brigade roaming around in that zoo with ranveer gleefully taking d role of jamura (Sorry can't use d ring master term here) 😡😡😡 Stupid analogy I know ðŸ˜²

Aur jo bachi khuchi kasar thi wo hamare Sherlock meets Romeo ala Shikhar ne poori kar di. Aage peeche kuch dekha socha nahi bus seedhe casanova se ek patni vrata would be pati ka title lene ko tayyar ho gaye ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

I know our leads particularly Ishani d great MKM  take d cake when it comes to being dumb but their so called respective new found friends r no less  (Birds of similar feather flock together theory applies here too well) These two r so willing to just bury their head in sand & refusing to see d mess that they r getting into ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seeing as though Shikhar and Ri are innocent in ishveer's eyes (Shikhar is) then yes they are playing with them for the sake of their own mind games.

I think it's quite bad how they share an intimate moment and then do this.
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all ritika's baby z not RV's baby.. The article says its THEIR baby.. 
And secondly shikar and ritika are not IshVeer's future life partners.. May be shikar's future partner wl be ritika 
So whoever wrote this get the facts straight n then decide to write
sangipan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not have any sympathy to either Ritika or Shikhar. Ritika and Shikhar both are aware that their partners are married and to whom. Ritika  not clarifying thing to RV for her selfishness to grip RV and Shikhar blinding towards clarifying things between them as he is in love with Ishani so he is visualising things according to his way. Shikar and Ritika both are home breaker one knowingly and other unknowingly. As per ur topic of Ishani and RV playing with feelings of Shikhar and Ritika , Ritika is in wait for this moment only from the day he mere RV. To delete Ishani completely from RVs heart and then own him. so Ritika ke feelings ke  saath kaun khelega jab wo ek saath kitne logo ke feelings ke saath khel rahi hai. Shikhar aaj RV ko pyar ke bade bade lecture de raha tha , some people are telling about Ishkar wedding also , tell me one thing slept with that judge daughter and next day told i dont love you.  to his mother he was telling the girls were like my sisters... to how many ishkar supporters  like  Shikhar for Ishani as life partner who slept with like sisters i dont know how many times.   sab kar lene ke baad aaj use pyar ho gaya hai wo kya shaadi ka matlab bata payega. sorry if I hurt anyone but they both ( Ritika and Shikhar) are playing as per their own desire and needs.  No sympathy for Ritika . For Shikhar suggestion to churn out the real scene behind your love views to get sacchi khusi of Ishani if you really love her and make them one and take back seat.      
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sangipan

Not have any sympathy to either Ritika or Shikhar. Ritika and Shikhar both are aware that their partners are married and to whom. Ritika  not clarifying thing to RV for her selfishness to grip RV and Shikhar blinding towards clarifying things between them as he is in love with Ishani so he is visualising things according to his way. Shikar and Ritika both are home breaker one knowingly and other unknowingly. As per ur topic of Ishani and RV playing with feelings of Shikhar and Ritika , Ritika is in wait for this moment only from the day he mere RV. To delete Ishani completely from RVs heart and then own him. so Ritika ke feelings ke  saath kaun khelega jab wo ek saath kitne logo ke feelings ke saath khel rahi hai. Shikhar aaj RV ko pyar ke bade bade lecture de raha tha , some people are telling about Ishkar wedding also , tell me one thing slept with that judge daughter and next day told i dont love you.  to his mother he was telling the girls were like my sisters... to how many ishkar supporters  like  Shikhar for Ishani as life partner who slept with like sisters i dont know how many times.   sab kar lene ke baad aaj use pyar ho gaya hai wo kya shaadi ka matlab bata payega. sorry if I hurt anyone but they both ( Ritika and Shikhar) are playing as per their own desire and needs.  No sympathy for Ritika . For Shikhar suggestion to churn out the real scene behind your love views to get sacchi khusi of Ishani if you really love her and make them one and take back seat.      

Well said sangipan... I just loved the wht post..n totally agree with u. No need to sympathize with any one of them. They r adults not kids n must behave like n they r well aware of what they are doing.  Shikar is just behaving like an adolescent in love who is turning blind eye on ishaani's past. 

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i have no sympathy for either ritika or shikhar 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: diatoms82

Elvish how much u (it should be WE actually 😆😆)   "LOVE" our ranveer's dear friend Ri it's just unbelievable & now Shikhar (Ishani's new found "friend") too is following suit. Now ri won't be alone to get all d brickbats her best friend Shikhar will be there to help her 😆. Yaar is serial mein sab ek dusre ke best friend hai aur baat koi kisi se clear nahi karta ðŸ˜•

Coming to d post, why people r so sympathetic towards Shikhar and Ritika is beyond me. First Ritika herself knew very well how much ranveer loves Ishani still she is weaving dreams of having her own monkey brigade roaming around in that zoo with ranveer gleefully taking d role of jamura (Sorry can't use d ring master term here) 😡😡😡 Stupid analogy I know ðŸ˜²

Aur jo bachi khuchi kasar thi wo hamare Sherlock meets Romeo ala Shikhar ne poori kar di. Aage peeche kuch dekha socha nahi bus seedhe casanova se ek patni vrata would be pati ka title lene ko tayyar ho gaye ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

I know our leads particularly Ishani d great MKM  take d cake when it comes to being dumb but their so called respective new found friends r no less  (Birds of similar feather flock together theory applies here too well) These two r so willing to just bury their head in sand & refusing to see d mess that they r getting into ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

i agree with ur comment