Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 35)

innocentangel4u Groupbie
innocentangel4u
innocentangel4u

Posted: 17 June 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Oh dear... Why did Sanam have to find it all out this way??!!! Shocked What an amazing cliff-hanger you've put in there Thumbs Up

I loved how you've described the change in the atmosphere of the Ibrahim Mansion... Yes, the house has turned into a home Day Dreaming

Aahil is really having a hard time with his feelings... LOL

And this part was sooo funny ROFL

He'd opened the door carefully, and had been literally tiptoeing into the room before he realized what he was doing. Stopping himself from acting the coward again, he strode into the living room and stopped.

The pictures, the books, the changes in wardrobe, the softer version of the sofa, the flowers... Wow!!! You've put in sooo much of a figurative change there Thumbs Up

Their interaction the kitchen was too sweet... simply loved it... How he doesn't want to let go of her Day Dreaming... And then they've that small confrontation

The swimming pool?? Well, you can't have Aahil without his swimming pool right ROFL

And then their first night in bed together is pretty much in contrast with what they had on the show... Sanam is really blunt about her confession Cool

Sanam actually cajoled him into talking to Asad Stern Smile... And Aahil has really turned into such an obedient husband Smile

And just when the poor guy thought of clearing the air between them, things backfired??!! Seriously... AAAHILLL!!! Broken Heart

Each and every little incident accurately depicts what's going on with them... How things are slowly changing... Of course, I'm never gonna get tired of saying this... You've penned down another perrrfect update Clap ... Loved reading it Heart

Lots of love your way Heart

Do continue very soon Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilasya

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@Lovesahil - I am working on the  next chapter right now. Wink Thanks for the encouragement.

@muskaan17rocks - soonish, promise. I am working on the next chapter and hope to have it up soon. Tongue Thanks for taking the time to comment.

@innocentangel4u - Just as Sanam has changed his home, she's changing and softening Aahil's defensive edges. So much so that he was ready to give all of himself until she found out about the will. Will her distrust change his mind? You'll find out . . . soonish. Evil Smile Thanks for letting me know you liked the update. Will try to update soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pnayee30sahilasyainnocentangel4uLovesahiltr_etamuskaan17rocks

sahilasya Newbie
sahilasya
sahilasya

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i am new here but i am a huge fan of ur ff from the beginning i luv the way u write and describe emotions Smile please update soon

Edited by sahilasya - 26 June 2016 at 10:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4uLovesahildarkice7_12

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Chapter 14:

First of all, I'm so sorry for not being online for such a long time. Life has been hectic. 

Coming back to your beautiful and anticipating chapter. I still cannot believe how late I am to this party. oh well, shall we begin? Embarrassed

I loved reading the beginning and seeing how dramatic Zoya was with sharing her daughter. I actually laughed for the longest minutes ever!! LOL

"Now Aahil," Zoya continued darkly. "When will it end?"

"With Rehan, Mom," Seher responded, teasing her mother mercilessly. "You'll run out of daughters at that point."

"At least you won't be going anywhere for a while," Zoya shot back.

Seher's face darkened. "What the . . . way to hurt a girl when she's down!" she said acerbically, pouting at the reminder.

No matter how much I praise you for the way of writing, but it will never be enough. I fell in love with this story all over again. I felt like I had never left and picked up right where I left. Such a beautiful feeling, I tell you. Clap

I could feel the tension and panic attack which Aahil went through. The nerve wrecking moment which Sana felt while sitting inside her bedroom, glancing at the beautiful surroundings. The decorative room.

"I want you to stay with me cuz you are all I need." Embarrassed

Why?! Why would you hurt us with such deep words and that amazing VM ? You did a wonderful job at choosing the right clips with the song.

You know how I am and I could quote the whole thing - I'm so glad that I came back to read the newest update.

Chapter 15:

Oh my.. The details in this one is so heartwarming to read. I love writers who include small details and that is what you have done - and more. The way Aahil came home, going through the house and seeing her touch on his stuff. I don't know, but it did something to me. I somehow could relate to these things. Clap

And then this happens..

Aahil's arms seemed to automatically wrap around her body, grasping her close to him. The embrace was unexpected as it was welcome. Bending down, he buried his nose in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "Hmm," he murmured, closing his eyes sleepily.

And they were both taking small steps toward each other.. unknowingly. Aahil doing the dishes.. At least he took a small step which counts. Day Dreaming

And that small flashback.. It sure made me go back into our heartfelt world of SaHil. Thank you so much for the words, which slowly made its way into my heart.

He wanted to pull her into his arms, but he controlled himself. Even if she looked like a goddess, his goddess, they had places to go and appointments to keep.

Oh and that conversation between Asad and Aahil. Oh, some things went down, huh.. I need you to know how much I ENJOYED it! Wow, damn! You did an awesome job!

"What did you find out?" Aahil challenged, straightening in his chair and raising his chin in quick challenge. He wouldn't back away from anything that Asad Ahmed Khan threw at him today.

Asad sat back, an eyebrow raised and a small smirk playing across his lips. "Everything."

What an ending of the chapter! Wow, I held my breath all the way. I actually didn't see that coming at all. I really hope they'll come closer to each other than divide themselves.

As always, I am so happy to know a person and an amazing writer like you. Thank you for such a beautiful and gripping chapters.

Update soon, Lovely. I promise to stick around more often. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4uLovesahildarkice7_12

0123654 Newbie

Posted: 29 June 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
awesome story. update soon!

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 30 June 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@Mahu34 - Aww, thanks so much for the extra long comments! Hug  I'm so touched you came back to read AND comment on the story. I'm glad you're still liking it. I will be updating soon.

@0123654 - Thanks! Am working on the next chapter right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4uMahu34

tazzz Groupbie
tazzz
tazzz

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I'm so late but I just finished reading the last 3 chapters and i loved it as usual!! Please update soon Star

darkice7_12

muskaan17rocks Goldie
muskaan17rocks
muskaan17rocks

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
When will you update the story?
It has been so long!!!
Please update soonCry

darkice7_12

Go to top