Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 31)

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 16 February 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Vry Heart Touching chptr...!!!Smile Loved the way Sanam is handling Aahil and her love fr him..!!!Big smile Eagerly waiting for what's going to happen in the nxt chptr..Wink Plzz update soon..!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz
Shailu..
Shailu..

Posted: 16 February 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom update Clap
Love itHeart
sanam bohot ziddi haiLOL
Love how zoya explain to ahil and asad
And Dargha scene is so BEAUTIFUL Day Dreaming
Continue soon plzzzEmbarrassed

darkice7_12

fatima30 Goldie
fatima30
fatima30

Posted: 16 February 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful update...
all those emotions
the scene at the dargah...
the conversation between Zoya and Aahil...
Zoya and Dilshad telling Asad he can't stop his girls

I loved it...
it was written so well...just perfect

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 17 February 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@JShukla - And don't we all love this proactive heroine (who is so not a doormat)? Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you're liking the story. Big smile

Comments for Chapter 13 -

@muskaan17rocks
- I'm glad you liked it. LOL I'm extremely touched by the compliments, and happy that you're enjoying my take on these beloved characters. Happy you liked the VM, too. Embarrassed I'm already working on the next chapter, so hopefully it won't be too long.

@Humnava
- Thank you! One of my favorite heroines is the kind who won't sit back and let others walk all over her. That was my aim with Sanam, so I'm happy that I seem to be succeeding. She'll keep on moving forward. Wink Will try to update soon.

@shailu23 - Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Embarrassed Those dargah scenes were always beautiful, until they took the meanings we saw in them and destroyed them all by destroying SaHil. Cry It was fun writing this scene just for the memories it brought back. Will try to update soon.

@fatima30 - Thank you! I'm glad the emotions came through. I'm so touched that you liked it enough to call it perfect. Blushing Will try to update soon.

@MysticRiver
- thank you! Big smile

Edited by darkice7_12 - 17 February 2016 at 12:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan17rocksiam_aheli_98

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 17 February 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged

After completing this beautiful SaHil FF, can u plzz write something about Armaan nd Mahira of Qubool Hai bcoz I really like them nd I also really like the way u write. So plzz its a request..Smile

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 17 February 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humnava

After completing this beautiful SaHil FF, can u plzz write something about Armaan nd Mahira of Qubool Hai bcoz I really like them nd I also really like the way u write. So plzz its a request..Smile

Thank you for the huge compliment, Humnava.

I'm sorry, but I stopped watching the show once Aahil died and there was no hope for SaHil reuniting. I don't know Armaan and Mahira, don't really have any feelings for them one way or the other, and couldn't really write anything that could do them justice. Sorry for disappointing you. Embarrassed

Edited by darkice7_12 - 17 February 2016 at 10:04pm

iam_aheli_98

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 18 February 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Wonderful chapter, my excellent writer. You deserve all the praise you've gotten so far on this story. Heart

Also including "Bhardey Jholi" on a VM, was great. You chose the right scene whch matched the confusion/turmoil of Aahil in the story. 

Right into the beginning I almost held my breathe. The flashback was beyond heartbreaking. I got chills by what Aahil had to go through.. Happy days better be near for him. He has gone through so much..  

"There are no windows here," he said raggedly, clutching at her hand.

Damn.. I got so excited by the scene where Aahil was reading the newspapers. By the way how badass is he! I totally love that smirk and "The Beastly Nawab."

They find it fascinating that Beauty has tamed the Beast." His eyes flickered down to the papers on the floor.

"Even if the beast is a convicted killer?" Aahil asked bitterly.

The equation between Sanam and Aahil is quite interesting. Seeing him growl where Sanam is playing it cool.

"That I'm the bride," she said calmly. "That you're the groom. That I am planning this wedding, come hell or high water." She paused, exhaling loudly. "That we're getting married."

Letting out a frustrated yell, Aahil sprung up and grabbed the phone and violently threw it across the room. "I swear, Lateef. The next time you bring me a phone, I'm going to cut all the lines in this house! There will never be another ringing phone! Then how will you gossip with your friends?"

I have to tell you how much I enjoyed the conversation between Aahil and Zoya. The fact that she came to talk to him was a big move.

This wasn't the Aahil Raza Ibrahim she had come to know. He wasn't the suave, confident man that had reminded her of her own Asad Ahmed Khan. For now, he was just a scared, uncertain boy.

God, I swear I could quote the whole thing as always. You are an amazing soul, that your depth easily shows through your work.

The following quote just made me sigh. Here we see an understanding woman who can actually see pass his insecurities.  

Zoya laughed softly, her eyes twinkling. "Aahil," she said, placing her hand over his, "Since when is it a sin to fall in love?

"Why are you here?" Aahil burst out. "Am I crazy or are you really pushing me towards her when you should be telling her to run far, far away from me?"

And the whole conversation.. I honestly have no words to describe what I feel. It's so beautiful that she is willing to make him understand. What his contribution has done to Bhopal even if he won't admit it himself.

"I see the strength in her when her father only sees her fragility. She has worked hard to become the person she is today. She knows what she wants. I am not going to take her right to choose away from her."

All I have to say is: Hat's off to you, Lovely.  Clap You've done it again and you'll keep doing it in the next chapters as well. You always leave me with a feeling that there are hope to people who might go through some hardships. This right here.. Is their hope. .. Okay, I might get a bit carried away, but you know how I am.. LOL

Then coming back to Asad worrying about his daughters wellbeing.. I can understand his point of view and the way Zoya convinced him by saying, that it's the first time Sanam wants something for herself.. You brought the feelings right into the center of my heart. The few lines were so powerful and amazingly written.

They are not going anything unethical. They are not doing anything that goes against our Khuda. They have that right. There is nothing you can do to take that right away."

The Dargah scene are always special to me. The way you wrote it, was enough for me to close my eyes and find myself being present. You did an breathtaking job at it. And his heartfelt prayer.. I had a lone tear rolled down my cheek once I read this. Also Rehan being there with him with the taveez adds up the emotions..

"All my life I have longed to be loved and taken care of by someone. I have looked for someone to protect me from fear, to protect me from suffering, to protect me from being lost, to protect me from being alone and helpless. I am no longer that weak child that needed so desperately, but my heart still yearns for that love. Is she your answer..."

And Sanam Ahmed Khan is there at the Dargah, tying a thread at the same place where he is standing... I think I need a minute to comprehend how emotional and profound this is.

You tied the knot so tightly," she whispered to him. "This thread right here," she murmured, touching the darker thread underneath his, "It's mine. And your thread is wrapped so carefully around it. Almost protectively," she finished.

Her eyes meeting his across the distance, making him feel once more that she could read his soul and all of his hidden desires. Her eyes brightened, a smile growing across those lips. It was as if she'd heard his silent cries, and knew how much he needed her to look back, to return.

Again this has become my new favorite chapter. It was filled with turmoil, understanding, prayers and acceptance. Everything which someone has to go through in order to see his path or destination. And Aahil Raza Ibrahim has finally caught a glimpse of his path.. To where Sanam is. Hayee.. Day Dreaming

You are the most talented writer and each time I read something from you, I always feel so thankful that I got a chance to come across this beautiful writer.. You. Keep writing, Lovely. Because as always, you've touched our hearts in such a way where words are not needed.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4udarkice7_12

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 18 February 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ookkk...No prblm...Even I stopped watching QH after Aahil's death...bt one day I saw an episode of season 4 of Armaan-Mahira nd I really liked it so I again started watching QH LOL

darkice7_12

Go to top