Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 29)

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz
Shailu..
Shailu..

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
That was an super duper Awesome update Clap
Sanam did all that rumour think Shocked
Biggest shock Shocked Shocked
But she's trying to help Ahil Embarrassed
But poor sanam lost her job Cry
Sometimes media is such a idiot Angry
Love the way how he is protective of her and announced their engagement Day Dreaming
Now they are challenging bout marriage so excited to read more Embarrassed
Continue soon Big smile

Edited by shailu123 - 08 January 2016 at 11:12am

Lovesahil Groupbie
Lovesahil
Lovesahil

Posted: 07 January 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Holy, holy, holy sh*t...ClapClap
I was not expecting that... That was by far, my favourite chapter...
So what does Asad Ahmed Khan have to say about his daughter marrying the 'convicted felon'.Big smile

And all done by SanamShocked... Was not expecting that... But I cant waitTongue...
This is definitely one of my favorites...Wink  Wink

Edited by Lovesahil - 07 January 2016 at 10:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 08 January 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
First the rumour about Sanam spending a night with Aahil...Then Sanam losing her job...Then Aahil's reaction...Then their confrontation...And at last we find that it was Sanam herself who is spreading the rumour about her and Aahil...!!! Oh What A Chapter!!!! Plzzz continue soon...I want to know how things r going to solve between SaHil...And what will b Aahil's reaction when he finds that his lady love was herself spreading the rumours about them...Vry nice chptr...Plzz cont soon...

Edited by Humnava - 08 January 2016 at 1:56am

darkice7_12

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 09 January 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Such an overwhelming chapter. I don't even know where to start... First of all, adding the rumor was a really good twist. Wink

Again, you managed to surprise your readers. From Aahil's painful and thrilling flashback to the rumor.. You have managed to put your mind into every detail.  Clap

"This isn't Bhopal. They don't know or revere you here. And then,"  he said, moving forward and staring into his father's eyes from inches away, "I'll notify all the newspapers in Bhopal about this. All of this. Your alcoholism. Your abuse. Your perversions."

What's going on?" Aahil demanded. "What did I do?!!" But there had been no answers. Not that night.

I had goosebumps while reading this part. You did an amazing job. You deserve so much acknowledgement for this one. Hug

I enjoyed the conversation between the Ibrahim Brothers. I laughed so much by the way you added humor into the piece. LOL

"Aahil!" Rehan yelled to his retreating figure.

"What?" Aahil shouted, coming back to stand at the door.

"At least put on some clothes," Rehan said in an exasperated tone.

SaHil's interaction. Hayee.. It brought back so many memories.. Such heartfelt moments which we cherished.  EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

"She cursed Seher for convincing her to wear this sleeveless choli lehenga in her favorite shade of red. That direct skin to skin contact made everything so much harder to bear. His hand slid down her arm to her wrist, and then to her hand."

And the way you just dropped the big B.. That Sanam herself created the rumor.. I absolutely love Sanam! She is such a loveable and badass character. 

Oh, and the way Aahil handled the party! He was so badass and I loved it!  Cool

"Anyone looking at him, would not have seen the turmoil inside of his heart. His jaw muscle twitched, and his lips firmed. Grabbing a drink from a passing waiter, he sipped it, watching the crowd mill around. He was here to do business, not moon over the one woman he had already decided to give up for her own good."

"I don't like to repeat myself, but I'll make another exception. She is my fiance. No one touches her. One day she will be the Nawab Begum of Bhopal. Begin to treat her as such from now on."

I don't know how many times I have said this, but this story is one of a kind. This chapter is one of my favorites. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12Ms.Sherlocked

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@muskaan17rocks - Thank you! I'm glad you liked both the chapter and the vm. Blushing Zara Sa used to be one of my favorite songs for a while. I think it perfectly describes what Aahil's heart has been saying, regardless of what his lips say. Wink Thank you for those descriptions of my writing. I'm touched. Will try to update soon.

@Junoon-e-SaHil - Glad you liked the chapter! Thank you for the huge compliments on my writing. Hug I'm glad you're liking Sanam here, as well. I hope that I'm doing justice to her character. I liked her a lot on the show, until they ruined her once Seher entered the story. I hope to keep that kicka** quality in the story. I'm happy the comedy aspect of it worked, as well. While the rational part of me found the junoon moments cheesy, but I also loved them. I enjoy inserting those moments in my stories, so I'm glad you liked the trip/fall/catch too. Tongue

@Dil-E-Pagalpan - Thanks! Big smile I'm glad you liked it. I will try to update soon.

@shailu123 - Aww thanks! I'm glad you liked the chapter and the revelations. I hope to keep the excitement going, so do read the next chapters. I will try to update soon. Smile

Edited by darkice7_12 - 10 January 2016 at 4:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tr_etamuskaan17rocksShailu..Ms.Sherlocked

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 10 January 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@MysticRiver - Thanks!

@Lovesahil
- Aww, thanks. I feel so touched that you liked this chapter so much that you called it your favorite chapter. That's always gratifying to hear. Blushing You will get to see how Asad reacts to this news in the next chapter. LOL I will try to update soon.

@Humnava
- I'm glad you liked the action in this chapter. Wink Things will work out with SaHil little by little. As for Aahil, we'll see. Evil Smile Will try to update soon.

@mahwash22
- aww, mahwash, thanks! Hug You are such a sweetie. Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed reviews. I always enjoy reading what you like about the chapter.  Day Dreaming I'm glad you liked the humor. It's always fun to put in some comedy in the heavy moments. I'm glad it worked.  I enjoyed putting in the Junoon moment, and I'm glad you all liked it. I always love putting those scenes in, and will try to put more of those in the upcoming chapters.  Tongue As for Sanam, yep, she was always this way, doing what was right and going after it without thought to the repercussions. As for Aahil, he always lets the world know when he's pissed off. LOL Will try to update soon.

Edited by darkice7_12 - 10 January 2016 at 4:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovesahiltr_etaiam_aheli_98Mahu34

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 January 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Sanam showed guts, risked it all for the love of her life, now that is called pure devotion and love

darkice7_12

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 16 January 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Sanam showed guts, risked it all for the love of her life, now that is called pure devotion and love

Thanks for commenting! Yep. I've tried to keep this Sanam as the sherni we saw at the beginning of her story. She was brave, strong and smart. I hope this Sanam is close to that.

Lovesahil

Go to top