Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 27)

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Really nice chapter! The way all the drama is building up is fast-paced and urging me to read further. It's intriguing and a passion builds up in you when you read it and the heart pumps in a kind of way. Can't really say how?LOLThe passion of Sahil in the morning, the questions of trust and the giving in of Rehan to Seher, Asad's vulnerability and the timed Revelation of the property just wants me to read furtherEmbarrassed...Continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

tazzz Groupbie
tazzz
tazzz

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
another beautifully written chapter! LOL Clap does the last part mean sahil's marriage is coming up? 

"the will states that you must be married before your 30th birthday or all of the properties and everything associated with the Ibrahim name down to your home and the wealth that you have accumulated will be confiscated by the state."

already excited!! update soon! Embarrassed

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 10 December 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Blushing Glad you liked it. Things will get sorted out . . . eventually. Evil Smile Lots of drama to get through before that. LOL Will try to update soon.

@sageflower7 - Thanks! Big smile I'm glad you're liking the buildup. I hope it feels organic to the story. Please keep on reading and commenting!

@shailu123
- Thank you. Aahil always was ziddi, wasn't he? It's going to take him a long time to trust Sanam with his past. It was easy to fall in love, but not so easy to really make himself vulnerable. Let's see how long it takes for him to be like Rehan and actually let go of his past.

@Dil-E-Pagalpan - Glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment. I'm happy that you're that affected by the story. That's always a great compliment to the writer.  Blushing Will try to update soon.

@MysticRiver
- Thanks! Glad you found it interesting.

@tazzz - Hmm, marriage? Shocked Maybe. Evil Smile Thanks for commenting!

Edited by darkice7_12 - 11 December 2015 at 6:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzzmuskaan17rocksShailu..

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 12 December 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Lovely update. SeHan part was vry nyc bt why r u taking so much time to men SaHil's relation??? why is Aahil turning his back frm Sanam??? Plzzz I can't wait fr their reunion...plzz in ur nxt update SaHil must unite...plzz plzz plzz...Plzz update soon...Eagerly waiting...

darkice7_12

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 13 December 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyazrehan

Awesome! Clap

Thanks! Blushing

Originally posted by Humnava

Wow!!! Lovely update. SeHan part was vry nyc bt why r u taking so much time to men SaHil's relation??? why is Aahil turning his back frm Sanam??? Plzzz I can't wait fr their reunion...plzz in ur nxt update SaHil must unite...plzz plzz plzz...Plzz update soon...Eagerly waiting...

Aww, I'm sorry you feel like I'm taking too much time with SaHil. They're not in the same place that Sehan are. It'll take time for everything to be worked out, but take comfort that I believe in happily ever afters. They'll get theirs eventually. Wink

innocentangel4u

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 17 December 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Damn! I want to write like you! Seriously! I have never told you this before, but - you make them feel alive. Like I feel I am watching this with real Sanam and Aahil. The vulnerability Aahil possess, the way he always tries to mask it, keeping a brave face, trying not to lose himself. The dominance Sanam possess, how she is so calm and strong headed. Its amazing to read from you!
I won't call this story my favorite, you know why? Cause my favorite is "Far Too Long" of yours. I am too attached to it, I read it almost like every week or so.Day Dreaming Its almost at the position with Dil Jale of Mandy's! And that's like - on top EmbarrassedLOL

Is it bad that I don't remember much of the rest part, other than SaHil's?! LOL I kind of glance through the rest to get a gist, but I read SaHil's, like two or three times LOL I am so sorry! But I kinda go in a trance when I read about them from you..its true! Embarrassed

And the whole meeting of them. Can i say how much I loved how SHE backed HIM on the wall! WinkLOL And the whole convo there was Gold! I miss these dynamics of them, the angst, the passion, the intensity, these two create and possess is something else! And dare I say, don't just sort it out soon between them, let them yearn for it..Tongue

I am loving how this is progressing. Hey a suggestion, can we get a cold shoulder from Sanam, to Aahil please? LOL

AMAZING. Can't wait for next part! 

darkice7_12

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 19 December 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Damn! I want to write like you! Seriously! I have never told you this before, but - you make them feel alive. Like I feel I am watching this with real Sanam and Aahil. The vulnerability Aahil possess, the way he always tries to mask it, keeping a brave face, trying not to lose himself. The dominance Sanam possess, how she is so calm and strong headed. Its amazing to read from you!
I won't call this story my favorite, you know why? Cause my favorite is "Far Too Long" of yours. I am too attached to it, I read it almost like every week or so.Day Dreaming Its almost at the position with Dil Jale of Mandy's! And that's like - on top EmbarrassedLOL

Is it bad that I don't remember much of the rest part, other than SaHil's?! LOL I kind of glance through the rest to get a gist, but I read SaHil's, like two or three times LOL I am so sorry! But I kinda go in a trance when I read about them from you..its true! Embarrassed

And the whole meeting of them. Can i say how much I loved how SHE backed HIM on the wall! WinkLOL And the whole convo there was Gold! I miss these dynamics of them, the angst, the passion, the intensity, these two create and possess is something else! And dare I say, don't just sort it out soon between them, let them yearn for it..Tongue

I am loving how this is progressing. Hey a suggestion, can we get a cold shoulder from Sanam, to Aahil please? LOL

AMAZING. Can't wait for next part! 

Thanks! That's a huge compliment. Blushing

There is no shame in only paying attention to SaHil, after all they are the reason that we (especially me) keep on coming back to the forum. In fact, I had to have a reader ask me whether I was going to do something for SeHan, when I originally hadn't planned to do so. It was only then I realized that I could do a little on the other couple who had also gotten a raw deal.

I'm happy that you're liking Sanam. This was how she was on the show, right? As for Aahil, he was weak . . . he was insecure . . . up until he became secure in her love. Sadly, she never got the chance to appreciate a husband who was finally strong enough to support her. Cry

As for Sanam's cold shoulder, wait and see. Evil Smile

Edited by darkice7_12 - 19 December 2015 at 4:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima30Ms.Sherlocked

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 20 December 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Finally got the time to read it in peace. Once again, I was glued to this story. It's filled with so many emotions which you cannot help but fall in love all over again.

I know I always tend to say it, but you have done an amazing job as always.

Kudus to you for writing the horrible past of Aahil and the heartbreaking flashbacks of his childhood. God, you totally made me cry by the line..

"Leave me alone." He buried his head in the pillow to hide the tears that had begun to fall. "I just need to sleep. When I wake up, it'll be fine."

God, how can you write so well. So profound. So real.. Clap

It really tucked my heart strings yet it made me fill with hope of how Aahil stood his ground and told his father that he could no longer hurt him of his sisters..

Rehan's pain was evident. The pain of knowing you have no one in the world to call your own.. But deep inside, he has all the love to offer and receive.. From Seher..

His heart fell at the tears. He had been a stone . . . he had been resolute behind closed doors and with Lateef between the two of them last night. But the wall he'd built around his heart was melting in the light of day. Nothing he told himself, no warnings, worked to stop his mouth from opening and the words pouring out.

The tension Sanam and Aahil had totally got me burned.. I have to admit that I needed to pause once in a while in order to keep reading your beautiful story. Heart

Aahil's body stiffened even further, the desire inside of him growing into a furious storm. He clenched his fists, seeking the power to control that storm before it destroyed everything.

She moaned softly, passion burning inside of her. It was too much. The tears that had been ready to fall had burned away under the fiery passion. And now, she could only feel him, taste him, breathe him. 

And that dilemma followed by the heavy flashback... I was NOT ready for this. But you did a splendid job.

"It's not okay. Using force against a woman is never okay," he retorted.

I loved it all. The truth coming out in front of Zoya and Asad.. Haya and Rehan.. Aahil and the meeting with lawyer. Damn, he was furious - and I kind of enjoyed how badass he actually was. Is that bad? LOL

Great job darling. You've done it again and again. Update soon..  Heart

darkice7_12

Go to top