Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 24)

NanduVijay Groupbie
NanduVijay
NanduVijay

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
The chapter is awesome. I liked the Asad's part where he is upset with Aahil and Rehan. They should have shared their secrets with the Khan family or with their respective lady love before revealing the truth in front of others. The entire Khan family thought both of them as a family members. Asad though being very protective is right. No one can see their daughters cry.

We have never got any update of how Sehan met and the growth in their relationship. You have fulfilled that in this chapter. Though i am not fan of Sehan, the update was nice.

Really felt sorry for Sanam and not for Aahil. He deserves it. He should learn to trust Sanam and have faith in their love. He is feeling very insecure. I think, all his pain will go away once he allows Sanam in his life. I have a little confusion. The meeting of Aahil and Sanam when they are kids took place in Haya's farm place which was next to Aahil's farm house where they had a gate in between both the houses.

At present also, do they have a gate in between their houses. Because, you have described the lock has been rusted and has not been used for many years. Since, both the girls were in love with them, they would have opened the lock many days ago. Please clarify this.

You have described Sanam and Aahil's pain very well. I just wanted to slap Nazia.

Eagerly, waiting for the next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

iam_aheli_98 Goldie
iam_aheli_98
iam_aheli_98

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Lovely updates...!!! Clap Plzzz dnt stop here...Plzzz update soon...Smile I want to know how Sanam nd Seher react aftr knowing the truth...Wink

darkice7_12

sahil333 IF-Rockerz
sahil333
sahil333

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter...Thumbs Up.

A little disappointed at Aahil. Why push Sanam away. At least she is speaking to him and try her best to understand him. She wants to understand him, but Aahil won't let her in.

Seher thoughts were so beautifully described.

Their horror in the end, ufff!!! Dead I Want to see what the guys will do now. They have to go after the girls period! Rehan might, but Aahil? I doubt it, he's so stubborn Dead. But well, he has to, coz this is about SaHil Big smile. This time he has to earn Sanam trust big time!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

darkice7_12

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Love it.
Finaly sanam get a chnce 2 talk 2 ahil bt he went away.
&also sehan part was awsm.
Nw 2sisters r sneaking around IM 2 get thr ans 4m both of thr men.
Bt here thy got 2 knw anothr truth.
Very intigruing.cnt soon

darkice7_12

tazzz Groupbie
tazzz
tazzz

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I'm not even going to try to explain what i thought about this chapter. It was AMAZING. I can't describe HOW MUCH i enjoyed reading this. SeHan did need a chapter to clear things up about them. Wink All of it was just perfect like when Sanam and Seher had that sister to sister moment; when Sanam overheard Aahil talking to Shaziya/Nnaziya... omg I'm not even going to try to explain it. THE ENTIRE THING WAS JUST FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC! And the suspense at the end! All the excitement! TANVEER'S TRUTH TO BE REVEALED! i am VERYY excited. you really did a fabulous job with this chapter. Clap Hug
i cannot wait for the next chapter! LOL Heart 

Edited by tazzz - 03 November 2015 at 12:36pm

darkice7_12

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Oh my! This is brilliant! So amazing! I cannot describe how much I love how you write, damn! Wish I could write like you...legit! There is a such a subtle flow to the different nuances and the dynamics, and how you differentiate yet there is a similarity, you know? I love reading you! Clap
And ofcourse this update. I am a little more sensitive towards my Aahil, please don't judge me. But yes, seems like I feel for him only I guess, yes I am pretty biased in the love story, I am sorry! LOL
The whole scene with his sisters and how Sanam heard the whole thing. Always the curious one LOL

That scene of Aahil and Sanam near that gate! Aww..could it just get any better?! That was so amazing! How much I loved, how you brought that back all to their first meeting when they were kids. What a meeting that was...what a meeting THIS was..

Surely, it changed her all those days back, it brought a change this time around too...Heart

Yes Aahil should have been a little...should have shown a little trust to her to confide. But what he could do? His vulnerabilities, insecurities, over powered him. He is a weak man, when he found strength in her, he was afraid - to lose her? To get her? This is so deep man! So deep! CryLOL

How I loved when she said in the end "Your not going to get away easily, Aahil Raza Ibrahim" Yeah, Sanam you go girl! LOL

Loved the whole chapter! And yes the SeHan part too! Loved how they met the first time. Her phone and all..LOL And the date part too! Lol that was so adorable!

I loved the VM SO MUCH! I almost forgot to read and instead kept watching it! LOL

Can't wait for the next part! You are amazing! 

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 02 November 2015 at 11:44pm

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 03 November 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Yep, I felt I had to write about SeHan, just because they never got the right kind of attention in the show. Also, yep, Sanam and Seher now know about Rehan. Let's see what happens next. Glad you liked the VM.Blushing Will try to update soon.

@chicksoup - yay! I'm so glad that SeHan wasn't too bad in this chapter. A lot of people disliked them; I just felt sorry for the characters who, if they had been dealt with the right way, might have had a lot of our sympathy. I hope that my story is making them a bit more likable. As for Aahil, wasn't he always this way? He's going to fight his destiny. Tongue Glad you enjoyed the VM.

@NanduVijay - Glad you liked the chapter! Yep, Asad is like most parents. He just wants to protect his daughters and doesn't want to see them hurt. I hope SaSe keep on understanding their father. As for Sanam and Aahil . . . Sanam was always the clearheaded one, at least before they butchered her character in the revenge/Jannat tracks. And Aahil shall always have his hangups. Be patient with him. As for the gate, it was still rusted because they never had the need to open it. All the romance and falling in love was happening out in the open . . . they didn't have to sneak around the back, using hidden gates. Wink

@Humnava - thanks! I will try to update soon. As for how SaSe react . . . still not too sure myself. LOL

Edited by darkice7_12 - 03 November 2015 at 11:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyazrehaniam_aheli_98muskaan17rocks

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 03 November 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@sahil333 - Thanks! Aahil is Aahil. He will always be insecure about his love. This was the man who fell in love with Sanam and gave her up without really trying. He was ready to marry Nida. So, what can you expect from him? He'll get his chance, but I can't promise soon. Evil Smile Glad you enjoyed Seher's thoughts. Will try to update the soonest.

@MysticRiver - Thanks! glad you liked it.

@LoveSonu2408 - Glad you enjoyed the chapter. I'm also happy you liked the SeHan part. I was a little worried about sticking that in a SaHil fic, so am really happy that people didn't mind too much. I will try to update soon! Big smile

@tazzz - Aww! I'm so happy that you liked the chapter. Blushing I'm so touched at the description - amazing and perfect? I will try to update soon so I don't  keep you all in suspense too long. Smile

@Junoon-e-SaHil
- Thanks for the huge compliments. I would never judge you for feeling for Aahil. He is a broken man, and I can't help but sympathize with him myself. As for Sanam's statement at the end of their gate encounter - this time she got to walk away and he was left watching her. Hopefully her words will stick with him the way he stuck with her. I'm glad you enjoyed the SeHan parts. I tried to make them cute and they deserved their time in the spotlight, as well. Tongue And thanks for the praise on the VM. I hope they're adding something to the reading experience.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazzzsahil333Ms.Sherlocked

Go to top