Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update dear
oved it to the core
Hope everything to be sorted soon in the family
Hope asad realises that child should not face the consequences of the parents crimes
Loved the way sanam tried to pacify aahil
Hope he gets over his fears soon
Sehan and sahil together were really very heart touching 
Finally the marriage clause!
Think a marriage soon in the cardsπŸ˜‰
Eagerly waiting for the next part to know what happens next 
Please continue soon πŸ˜Š
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very eventful chapter. . My eyes were glued to it! 
You're building up the drama and angst really well... awesome..!
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update πŸ‘
Love the u write all of their emoticons πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️
Ahil is so ziddi he can't tell sanam his past πŸ˜”
Atleast Rehan is trying his best to let go of his past
And Asad is also right in his place Tanveer did so damage to his family 😑
Haya Rehan moments are cute
U plzzz continue soon 😳
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really nice chapter! The way all the drama is building up is fast-paced and urging me to read further. It's intriguing and a passion builds up in you when you read it and the heart pumps in a kind of way. Can't really say how?πŸ˜†The passion of Sahil in the morning, the questions of trust and the giving in of Rehan to Seher, Asad's vulnerability and the timed Revelation of the property just wants me to read further😳...Continue soon!
tazzz thumbnail
another beautifully written chapter! πŸ˜† πŸ‘ does the last part mean sahil's marriage is coming up? 

"the will states that you must be married before your 30th birthday or all of the properties and everything associated with the Ibrahim name down to your home and the wealth that you have accumulated will be confiscated by the state."

already excited!! update soon! πŸ˜³

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! β˜ΊοΈ Glad you liked it. Things will get sorted out . . . eventually. πŸ˜ˆ Lots of drama to get through before that. πŸ˜† Will try to update soon.

@sageflower7 - Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you're liking the buildup. I hope it feels organic to the story. Please keep on reading and commenting!

@shailu123
- Thank you. Aahil always was ziddi, wasn't he? It's going to take him a long time to trust Sanam with his past. It was easy to fall in love, but not so easy to really make himself vulnerable. Let's see how long it takes for him to be like Rehan and actually let go of his past.

@Dil-E-Pagalpan - Glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment. I'm happy that you're that affected by the story. That's always a great compliment to the writer.  ☺️ Will try to update soon.

@MysticRiver
- Thanks! Glad you found it interesting.

@tazzz - Hmm, marriage? πŸ˜² Maybe. 😈 Thanks for commenting!
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Lovely update. SeHan part was vry nyc bt why r u taking so much time to men SaHil's relation??? why is Aahil turning his back frm Sanam??? Plzzz I can't wait fr their reunion...plzz in ur nxt update SaHil must unite...plzz plzz plzz...Plzz update soon...Eagerly waiting...
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoyazrehan

Awesome! πŸ‘

Thanks! ☺️

Originally posted by: Humnava

Wow!!! Lovely update. SeHan part was vry nyc bt why r u taking so much time to men SaHil's relation??? why is Aahil turning his back frm Sanam??? Plzzz I can't wait fr their reunion...plzz in ur nxt update SaHil must unite...plzz plzz plzz...Plzz update soon...Eagerly waiting...

Aww, I'm sorry you feel like I'm taking too much time with SaHil. They're not in the same place that Sehan are. It'll take time for everything to be worked out, but take comfort that I believe in happily ever afters. They'll get theirs eventually. πŸ˜‰
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn! I want to write like you! Seriously! I have never told you this before, but - you make them feel alive. Like I feel I am watching this with real Sanam and Aahil. The vulnerability Aahil possess, the way he always tries to mask it, keeping a brave face, trying not to lose himself. The dominance Sanam possess, how she is so calm and strong headed. Its amazing to read from you!
I won't call this story my favorite, you know why? Cause my favorite is "Far Too Long" of yours. I am too attached to it, I read it almost like every week or so. Its almost at the position with Dil Jale of Mandy's! And that's like - on top πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Is it bad that I don't remember much of the rest part, other than SaHil's?! πŸ˜† I kind of glance through the rest to get a gist, but I read SaHil's, like two or three times πŸ˜† I am so sorry! But I kinda go in a trance when I read about them from you..its true! πŸ˜³

And the whole meeting of them. Can i say how much I loved how SHE backed HIM on the wall! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And the whole convo there was Gold! I miss these dynamics of them, the angst, the passion, the intensity, these two create and possess is something else! And dare I say, don't just sort it out soon between them, let them yearn for it..πŸ˜›

I am loving how this is progressing. Hey a suggestion, can we get a cold shoulder from Sanam, to Aahil please? πŸ˜†

AMAZING. Can't wait for next part! 
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Damn! I want to write like you! Seriously! I have never told you this before, but - you make them feel alive. Like I feel I am watching this with real Sanam and Aahil. The vulnerability Aahil possess, the way he always tries to mask it, keeping a brave face, trying not to lose himself. The dominance Sanam possess, how she is so calm and strong headed. Its amazing to read from you!

I won't call this story my favorite, you know why? Cause my favorite is "Far Too Long" of yours. I am too attached to it, I read it almost like every week or so. Its almost at the position with Dil Jale of Mandy's! And that's like - on top πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Is it bad that I don't remember much of the rest part, other than SaHil's?! πŸ˜† I kind of glance through the rest to get a gist, but I read SaHil's, like two or three times πŸ˜† I am so sorry! But I kinda go in a trance when I read about them from you..its true! πŸ˜³

And the whole meeting of them. Can i say how much I loved how SHE backed HIM on the wall! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And the whole convo there was Gold! I miss these dynamics of them, the angst, the passion, the intensity, these two create and possess is something else! And dare I say, don't just sort it out soon between them, let them yearn for it..πŸ˜›

I am loving how this is progressing. Hey a suggestion, can we get a cold shoulder from Sanam, to Aahil please? πŸ˜†

AMAZING. Can't wait for next part! 

Thanks! That's a huge compliment. ☺️

There is no shame in only paying attention to SaHil, after all they are the reason that we (especially me) keep on coming back to the forum. In fact, I had to have a reader ask me whether I was going to do something for SeHan, when I originally hadn't planned to do so. It was only then I realized that I could do a little on the other couple who had also gotten a raw deal.

I'm happy that you're liking Sanam. This was how she was on the show, right? As for Aahil, he was weak . . . he was insecure . . . up until he became secure in her love. Sadly, she never got the chance to appreciate a husband who was finally strong enough to support her. 😭

As for Sanam's cold shoulder, wait and see. 😈
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago