Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 21)

DarkPhoenix93 IF-Rockerz
DarkPhoenix93
DarkPhoenix93

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Loved it! Hope all the misunderstandings are cleared soon and our couples reunite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Goodness this is amazing! ShockedClap
Wow! I was almost holding my breath when he was revealing all that! Damn! The tension and the surroundings, the required atmosphere - so well penned!

So the truth is out! That was intense. Is it unfair that I still feel more for my Aahil! OuchLOL I know he has been a jerk for not telling HER first and now announcing it like THIS. And on top of that, being so cold about whatever happened before was "doesn't matter at all" I know, I know. But..

You know?! I feel for him more always. Only because of the way he was brought up, and how he always confined himself, how he always tried to hide his pain through his dark demeanor, and then how he finds HER and how he forgets all and has started dreaming, started thinking someone is there for him, and then being all weak and feeling worthless of that love, trying to push it away and when all this doesn't work, going back to his old cold self... Sigh!

What to do?! He has only expected from one person, and now he is being cold to that one itself. Ugh! Messed up it is. But the bottom line is..I still feel for him more. CryLOL

But this was amazing! The angst - so ready for it! Now, give some hardcore clashes of these two, with each other trying to outdo each other, failing, still maintaining that, and no one wants to "talk first" 

Can't wait for next part! Tongue

AND yes. The VM and the song, I have said this on AT too. I just loved it. Wicked Game, so perfectly fits! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12chicksoup

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 03 October 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Right from Aahil's determination and Rehan's hopeful words to Sanam's curiously and faith in her so called love.. It was truly heartbroken.

You wouldn't believe that I was sitting with a sheer feeling of suspense while reading about the Ball.. I was literally holding my breath upon the scene..

I've said it once and I'll say it again.. This is like watching a tale in a movie. It's so real and I cannot help but fall in love with each and every update you bring us. Thumbs Up

That video is gold! That song is perfect! Every word just fits into their souls. .. It actually makes me cry to read the fate they are facing.. I feel so sorry for Aahil.. He has been through so much, taking one blow after another and still trying to stand tall.. If only the world knew that his legs are trembling to carry on the weight. They should have told Sanam and Seher the truth and spare them for the grieve.

Tell me if you disagree. Bhopal needs him. He doesn't need you. He pulls out . .. all of you suffer. So, what next? What should he do? That depends on what you do." His delivery was now completely cold. His words harsh. And his face expressionless.

Sanam stared at the man before her. This was not the man she knew. How could he even say these words. How could he be so cold?

Heart-wrenching to read.. You did an absolutely awesome job at portraying this. I simply have no words to describe.. You've actually managed to make me speechless. This is how great this is. Heart

"I'm here to end your wondering of whether those rumors are true." He leaned forward, and almost every member of the audience leaned forward in return to hear his next words. "I'm here to tell you that those rumors are true."

I don't know why.. But I found this particular scene awesome. Like it reminded me one of those old classic movies.

He was the real Nawab. "How could you hide it from me?" she silently yelled at him. "How could you?"

He gazed silently at her, his eyes sparking as if he had heard her silent yells. He looked at only her when he spoke those next words, as if the next revelation was just for her.

Then wonder no longer. I am Aahil Raza Ibrahim, the Nawab of Bhopal." He smirked at the crowd, seeming to enjoy their shock. He even smiled for the cameras as they went crazy in their photo-taking frenzy. "And . . . I am the ex-convict."

Wow.. *trying to find words* 

Honestly, I'm trying to find something to say but I'm failing. This is so profound at its perfection. You've done an amazing job at portraying the suspense and drama. I loved the part where Aahil confessed in front of the media. It was such a bad-ass moment but even though he was smirking, I could feel sorrow and hurt behind his smile. - Something you have created so delicately. Clap

Amazing chapter with a heart racing bits.. I loved how Rehan met with Sanam telling her,  with a heart full of hope, that there is much more to Aahil that meets the eye.. 

Update soon, Love. Cannot wait to read the next part - As always. You've left me with a need of wanting more and more.. Day Dreaming

darkice7_12

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@sageflower7 - Thanks! I was hoping the tension came through rather than it being just a boring chapter about one speech.  Approve In terms of Aahil acting this way . . . he really doesn't expect Sanam to forgive him. So he picks the worst way to reveal the truth, making it "easier" on her. D'oh

@NanduVijay - Thank you! Yep, Aahil is back in his JJ avatar, since that was the one that helped him to hide his vulnerable side. At this point he's pretty much given up on Sanam. You'll read more about that in the next chapter.

@onlyaahil - Thanks. Will try to update ASAP, but I am also going back to a busy two weeks at work. So no promises. Tongue

@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. One part of the truth is out. Wink Let's see what Sanam will do in the next chapter.

@LoveSonu2408 - Thanks! glad you enjoyed it. I was going for the JJ attitude, so I'm glad that came through. As we all know, when he was in this mode and acting the most confident was when he felt the most vulnerable. Poor Aahil. Cry  Let's see what happens next.

@sahil333 - Thanks! Glad you thought it was awesome! Big smile I'm glad you enjoyed the father-daughter interactions and were nervous at the speech part. That's what I was going for. Let me tell you, that speech was really difficult to write. Pinch As to what Sanam does next, some of that will appear in the next chapter.

sahil333LoveSonu2408

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@bloomnskyrules - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Not everything will be resolved so soon. There is a ways to go before the couples truly unite since I'm a bit sadistic. Evil Smile

@Junoon-e-SaHil - Thank you! Glad you liked it. I totally get your sympathy for Aahil. We all know the shaky foundation he stands on and any day he gets through with no self-destructive activity is a good day. I love your description of Aahil, because that is so true about him. She makes him want to be stronger, better, but he is still standing on that shaky foundation and it is so easy for him to fall. Cry  As for the song, I saw one of our SaHilians dedicate this song to SaHil or Aahil . . . it could have been you. But that is how I discovered this beautiful song last year and thought it would be perfect here.

@mahwash22 - Mahwash! Hug Once again, thanks for the heaps of compliments. I am so glad you all saw this chapter as being suspenseful and it left you anxious. Because, really how much actually happens in it, right? So, I'm glad. As for these men being honest and trusting . . . Confused . . . they don't have it in them to believe they could be fully accepted once anyone found out the truth, even by the ones they love. So . . . there will be a bit more hesitance there. Glad you liked the video. See my comment for Pragya RE the song above, but I was hearing it a couple of days ago and thought it would fit here, you know? And love your description of Aahil. That is why we all love him, right? Will try to update soon, but work calls and it'll be a busy two weeks. Will try to update soon!

Edited by darkice7_12 - 04 October 2015 at 2:57am

Mahu34Ms.Sherlocked

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
This FF is written right from the heart.Heart
I don't know how I missed so many updates of this...I read the first chapter quite some time back and this is a fiction that has stayed in my head and heart...

And now I am reading and relishing the chapters one by one...

Chapter 6A and B- I can't waitto comment till I finish this on how this FF is a treat. I have 7, 8 and 9 to go...

I love the way you have handled the crux of Sahil relationship- Ahil's history of being abused as a child...That is what warmed us all to him...what still keeps us tied to him. 

I love your Sanam so much...she is so proactive and productive...Clap

Seher and Rehaan are just the exact amount of spice, adding flavour to this story. 

And your style of writing...Beautiful, flowing...Absolutely love reading you. Thank you for keeping the fire going.Heart

Suman and Naina- Two names very special to me...Loved that you used both names here. Embarrassed

Will comment on the next chapters chapter wise. 

darkice7_12

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 7.
He was convicted of murdering someone! Shocked

I should have seen this coming, ofc. 

Poor Ahil- The Abused One. Seeking the angel who has been looking out for him...who has felt for him every single day...who understands his pain. 

The angel who has been sent to make him the saviour of the opressed...But how will she take this?

Loved the way you progressed their love story here...Clap

Another delightful chapter. Heart

darkice7_12

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 04 October 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Aahil.. he needs a few whacks on his oh so delicious ...Wink
given up without trying...tut..tut..
Sanam had already put 2 and 2 together. She'd already known in her subconscious who's who...!

He underestimated the depth of her love and of her character. And then Rehan miyan.. with his Aahil bhai Jaap.. like his Aahil bhai is always rightLOL I love his loyalty to Aahil BhaiClap

This chapter was awesome.. thrill, suspense and angst..wohoo..

cant wait for the next

darkice7_12sahil333

Go to top