Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 (Page 16)

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 12 August 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

a cool story and a cooler new chapter.

I specially like the way you spent time on Aahil Rehan bond... now that's called bromance. I liked watching these 2 on screen too..butEmbarrassed .. and hey sorry to point out but on a couple of paragraphs you have used Rehan /Aahil and vice versa. See I read with a lot of attention.Big smile

please continue soon.

Thanks! Glad you're liking the story.

Thank you for the heads up about the names! I've made changes in the last two chapters, and I really hope the problem only arose in those chapters. As a reader, this kind will always pull me out of the story, too.

Believe me, keeping the names right seems to be the hardest part of the story for me. Cry But after multiple edits, the words just blur. LOL Please let me know (and this goes to all of the readers) if there are any such mistakes in other chapters,  those that I've posted and those that I will post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentangel4uJShukla

innocentangel4u Groupbie
innocentangel4u
innocentangel4u

Posted: 17 August 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
When will you update?? :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 17 August 2015 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentangel4u

When will you update?? :(

Will try, but probably not soon. My mother is going through big surgery in two days. Will be focusing on that for now. Please remember her in your prayers.

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

wow! what a twist!

Was that a happy or unhappy wow? Sorry for ending on a cliffhanger and having to leave you all hanging for a while.

innocentangel4u

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 August 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
 I wasn't expecting that, but I sure hope things will be clarified soon

darkice7_12

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
First of all I've finally got the time to read and comment on the stories I've missed. Seeing such a long chapter really brought a smile on my face. It was such a beautiful read - as always.

I want you to know that this story is so close to my heart. I don't think any work or any fictional books have ever touched my soul like this one have. You deserve all the love and appreciation. You've done a wonderful job at jumping into a topic which is so hard to write about. ClapClapClap

Reading their soft conversation over the phone was so heartwarming. I don't know why, but the words deeply touched my heart. It just did. I have a very soft heart, you see. LOLEmbarrassed

My heart broke a little when he felt like no one else had bothered about his absence.

""I'll try to come back earlier," he said with a laugh, touched by her disappointment. No one had cared for the longest time about his absences."

""It makes me happy to realize that someone will be eagerly awaiting my return," he said after a moment of silence."

The realistic conversation between the Khan Sisters was really well thought out. Aren't we all Seher sometimes in our lives? Wondering what life has planned for us?

"He trusts you . . . maybe not with his deepest darkest secrets, but he does trust you with the most vulnerable part of him. You hold his heart in your hands, sister dear. We can all see that. Don't punish him for this one small hesitance.""

Right in the feels!!! Heart

And the dinner they shared with the whole family. Was so soothing to read.

"He wasn't going to let her go. He would dream, too. She made him believe that he had the right. He'd believe that his wish would come true . .. even without a falling star."

""It was amazing," he whispered finally, his eyes staring at her lovingly. "Thank you." Thank you for accepting me. Thanking you for caring. Thank you for making me partly yours. Thank you."

Gah.. I'm quoting the whole chapter aren't I? I can't help it. Embarrassed The emotions which is portrayed are so real and I seriously want to capture each and every feeling I have while reading this piece.

The most touched part was the way Aahil spoke about the child being abused and going back to her father. God, it broke my heart. I actually got chills while reading. To think that people like these does exist. *Shudders*

How beautiful was the star gazing part. Brought a gentle smile on my face.

"Aahil stared at her for a moment, and then closed his eyes to  make his only wish. "Please make Sanam my destiny. Don't take her away from me.""

"Aahil bit his lip and trained his eyes on the stars above. "Because the darkness behind the truth is so deep that they become afraid that it will put everything, including the love they feel now, in complete shadows."

"Where there is love . ... there will always be light," she said softly. Turning her head, she glanced up at him. "Is there . .. love?" She asked hesitantly."

Asdfghjkl... My mind cannot process how powerful the words are. How do you do this? ClapShockedHug

""There is love," he softly admitted. "So much love that it scares me. Do I have this right?" he asked her. "Will you still love me if you find out everything about me. Will you forgive me for my secrets?""

Am I quoting too much? Do tell me if I am, because I have no idea when my emotions run wild.

And also "Sapna Jahaa" is so perfect for SaHil. I've been listening to it nonstop for days. Now I think I have to go and watch the VM's you've made on that song.

Wow!! What a cliffhanger you left us.. I need to read more. I crave more. Please do update as soon as you can, because I am so dying to read what is going to happen next. That was the reason Aahil never came back to Bhopal. 

HugHeartDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starlightangoinnocentangel4utazzzdarkice7_12

darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 26 August 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@mahwash22

Thank you for another long and complimentary comment! Hug

Believe me, I do not mind you sharing your thoughts on the chapters. They're always very encouraging. I am happy that my story touched you and it makes you emotional. LOL

I will try to update soon, but you know how it is . . . life often gets in the way.

Edited by darkice7_12 - 27 August 2015 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starlightangoMahu34

Shailu.. IF-Sizzlerz
Shailu..
Shailu..

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey when will u updateEmbarrassed

darkice7_12

starlightango Newbie
starlightango
starlightango

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
loved the new chapter! Tongue you're writing a fabulous, special story in this one. hope thing's ease up and you continue. love this new twist. and with matured adults to guide and help them all along, without interfering too much (and messing things up like on the show...still a bit miffed about it, but that's going...in a big part thanks to  writers like you Smile)! I always thought the show itself really needed that. love what you've created so far. hope you'll continue as tome goes on. and thanks!

darkice7_12

Go to top